Page 14 of 435 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sen. Graham: 'Disgusting' If Amazon Held Out Assisting Trump
    Huh? Amazon is obligated to help out mr. duterte wannabe?

Republicans always looking for the bailout.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grassley calls on Biden to condemn rioting in Oregon, Washington
    'I’m waiting for Pres Biden to condemn violence/looting/arson,' he tweets
    This is why Schumer needs to put the Turtle and republicans in their place. They still think they’re running the show.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    of course its fake

theres the daily show logo at the top. because they posted that earlier in the day as their joke prediction of what fox news WOULD look like
    Nailed it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden needs to account for lost jobs at Keystone XL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Angel mom slams Biden immigration order as 'spitting on the faces of every legal immigrant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Angel mom slams Biden immigration order as 'spitting on the faces of every legal immigrant
    As a legal immigrant I disagree

Biden is making America better with the new peeps coming in

USA! USA! USA!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This is why Schumer needs to put the Turtle and republicans in their place. They still think they’re running the show.
    Sorry to keep arguing this, but why do you keep blaming Schumer? He clearly wants to do just that but members of his caucus aren’t cooperating.

You know id be right there with you if I thought an establishment Dem like Schumer was being soft with Republicans , I’m just not sure what else he could do at this point.

Jim Crow Joe Manchin is either dumb or just doesn’t care. If he issued a statement saying “If McConnell doesn’t agree to the senate rules Schumer proposed by tomorrow, were nuking the filibuster to get them passed” then McConnell would cave an hour later.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Biden needs to account for lost jobs at Keystone XL
    Trump needs to account for the 9 million jobs lost while he was president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump needs to account for the 9 million jobs lost while he was president.
    Hmmm, I wonder what caused that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Botching the covid response

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Failed policy responding to a pandemic.

You no longer need to wonder now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes we would not have lost any jobs to pandemic under president Shilary Clinton

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yes we would not have lost any jobs to pandemic under president Shilary Clinton
    Qater , forever the Trump sycophant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a legal immigrant I disagree

Biden is making America better with the new peeps coming in

USA! USA! USA!
    Why not enough jobs now for USA citizens

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    50-50 even with the VP does not give Dems control of the Senate when McConnell insists on having a measuring contest, Repugs won't give in on the filibuster, and Mountaineer Manchin wears his conservative underoos. This Senate ain't gonna get done no matter how much Biden calls for bipartisanship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    American politics are a joke. Entire establishment is corrupt as on both sides and the American people are getting played like a fiddle. “We the People” is a farce. It doesn’t exist anymore. We’re all pawns. So just sit back, hold onto your butts, and prepare to get ed in the ass by another sleazy bought-and-owned politician. Same when Kamala inevitably takes over in the coming months. You don’t mean to these people. And never will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cause of the demand shock and ensuing deflationary spiral was stay at home orders, an effort mainly borne by states and counties under federal advice last spring. Mass unemployment was caused by everybody trying to do the right thing and bend the curve.

Then we did the wrong thing and reopened too early to prevent the kind of uncontrolled, nationwide transmission we see now, the costs of which are ongoing, yesterday's new claims for UI was 900,000. The US's inep ude in the face of COVID has surely enhanced the severity of the economic toll.

I think it's legit to hold Trump accountable for the mass death and morbidity for not being halfway competent/organized. For breaking our health care delivery system and endangering public health.

Good riddance to smelly garbage, I look forward to listening to the conservative harangues about what our government should be doing for us to save more lives and jobs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not enough jobs now for USA citizens
    Good

Lazy anericans who lose jobs to hard working immigrants deserve it

USA! USA! USA!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    American politics are a joke. Entire establishment is corrupt as on both sides and the American people are getting played like a fiddle. “We the People” is a farce. It doesn’t exist anymore. We’re all pawns. So just sit back, hold onto your butts, and prepare to get ed in the ass by another sleazy bought-and-owned politician. Same when Kamala inevitably takes over in the coming months. You don’t mean to these people. And never will.
    Truths

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we could save lots of jobs if we put in automatic economic stabilizers. it would also spare some of the unsavory negotiation that accompanies ad hoc emergency bills.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    50-50 even with the VP does not give Dems control of the Senate when McConnell insists on having a measuring contest, Repugs won't give in on the filibuster, and Mountaineer Manchin wears his conservative underoos. This Senate ain't gonna get done no matter how much Biden calls for bipartisanship.
    Right now McConnell is threatening to filibuster the simple establishment of an energy committee that Manchin chairs, which is politically stupid. Manchin has been raving about becoming the chair of the energy committee since the Dems took the majority, it’s like the one thing that he might be willing to nuke the filibuster over.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2018 - House
    2020 - Senate
    2020 - POTUS

I'm sensing a pattern here

Anywho, Biden, the leader of the Dems, strategically waited until Majority Leader Schumer was ready to drop a truth nuke:

Have a good weekend farmers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now McConnell is threatening to filibuster the simple establishment of an energy committee that Manchin chairs, which is politically stupid. Manchin has been raving about becoming the chair of the energy committee since the Dems took the majority, it’s like the one thing that he might be willing to nuke the filibuster over.
    Just spitballing, is it possible Mitch wants them to 86 the filibuster?

That way he can call the Democrats Senate wreckers during Trump's impeachment trial for incitement. He can also call them tyrants the rest of the way.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to keep arguing this, but why do you keep blaming Schumer? He clearly wants to do just that but members of his caucus aren’t cooperating.

You know id be right there with you if I thought an establishment Dem like Schumer was being soft with Republicans , I’m just not sure what else he could do at this point.

Jim Crow Joe Manchin is either dumb or just doesn’t care. If he issued a statement saying “If McConnell doesn’t agree to the senate rules Schumer proposed by tomorrow, were nuking the filibuster to get them passed” then McConnell would cave an hour later.
    You misread that post. I wasn’t giving Schumer a hard time. Just stating that he needs to put his foot down because these republicans are acting like bosses.

Did you see how forceful he came out against the turtle’s little demands? That’s what I’m talking about.

Also doing the impeachment trial as soon as possible unlike McConnell’s proposal of mid February. This, I like.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Might as well get this one rolling

Biden President not Trump

Thread Information