My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida (old, white) Man

Florida man points shotgun at neighbors because he was mad about their 'Biden flag'

https://www.rawstory.com/biden-flag-arrest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but that line about the Dodgers did crack me up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's 'sabotage' plan:

Career staffers embedded by former president urged to 'be the resistance' against Biden

Government watchdog groups are calling on congressional committees to release the names of

Trump political appointees who have "burrowed" into career civil service positions over concerns they may attempt to "sabotage" the Biden administration.

Trump signed an executive order in October that stripped career civil servants of employment protections and

opened the door for political appointees to "burrow" into career positions inside the government.

Trump installed at least 26 political appointees in career civil service jobs in the first 10 months of 2020,

the White House was reviewing 425 officials that might move to career positions,

but the Trump administration likely ran out of time to install all of them before Biden took office.

"In his final days as president, Donald Trump refused to work with the incoming administration to deal with historic crises he only made worse, and

instead made it easier to pack the government with his crony political appointees,"

. "If any former Trump political operative is now working to sabotage and obstruct action against the pandemic and recession, the public deserves to know their names."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-sabotage

A key step is transform sycophant, bad faith political appointee saboteurs into career civil servants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

look at this abomination
    looks like a person to me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

look at this abomination
    the article le and the tweet are false. the article itself debunks it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the article le and the tweet are false. the article itself debunks it
    see, I would accept at face value *someone who looks like that* working for our government, but the disgust of other posters is so carefully tended the pangs never subsist and the idea seems ridiculous *on its face.*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    see, I would accept at face value *someone who looks like that* working for our government, but the disgust of other posters is so carefully tended the pangs never subsist and the idea seems ridiculous *on its face.*
    a lot of it comes from ignorance on the subject.

the article itself writes that actual operations aren't done until they reach 18, and none of levine's positions contradict that. the opinions they were citing were of the protocols dealing with hormone therapy, not surgery

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Centrists must love having the do-nothing establishment back.

and yeah yeah iT’s StIlL bEtTeR tHaN tRuMp but that’s such a ridiculously low bar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diaper Head

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump's 'sabotage' plan:

Career staffers embedded by former president urged to 'be the resistance' against Biden

Government watchdog groups are calling on congressional committees to release the names of

Trump political appointees who have "burrowed" into career civil service positions over concerns they may attempt to "sabotage" the Biden administration.

Trump signed an executive order in October that stripped career civil servants of employment protections and

opened the door for political appointees to "burrow" into career positions inside the government.

Trump installed at least 26 political appointees in career civil service jobs in the first 10 months of 2020,

the White House was reviewing 425 officials that might move to career positions,

but the Trump administration likely ran out of time to install all of them before Biden took office.

"In his final days as president, Donald Trump refused to work with the incoming administration to deal with historic crises he only made worse, and

instead made it easier to pack the government with his crony political appointees,"

. "If any former Trump political operative is now working to sabotage and obstruct action against the pandemic and recession, the public deserves to know their names."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-sabotage

A key step is transform sycophant, bad faith political appointee saboteurs into career civil servants.
    Where the do you think Trump learned that action from, bouts? Hussein did it to him, laughed his ass off about it.

Now it's your turn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Centrists must love having the do-nothing establishment back.

and yeah yeah iT’s StIlL bEtTeR tHaN tRuMp but that’s such a ridiculously low bar.
    didnt biden sign an EO putting a moratorium on deportation but the courts overturned it? not really fair to pin that on biden.

DHS and Syria criticisms are valid.

the min wage and the 1400 checks go hand in hand. could have gotten the money out faster if they didnt try making min wage part of it

also hasan piker is generally a moron. basically edgier kyle kulinski

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where the do you think Trump learned that action from, bouts? Hussein did it to him, laughed his ass off about it.

Now it's your turn.
    Truth bomb tbh

Sadly this is just a show. We only have 1 political party here in the US. The rich ppls party

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Truth bomb tbh

Sadly this is just a show. We only have 1 political party here in the US. The rich ppls party
    At least with Trump I was paying $2.29 a gallon. Now with Biden I'm paying $3.10 a gallon.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    didnt biden sign an EO putting a moratorium on deportation but the courts overturned it? not really fair to pin that on biden.

the min wage and the 1400 checks go hand in hand. could have gotten the money out faster if they didnt try making min wage part of it

Turned his nose up on Trump then bums $600 off him to complete the 2k he promised us. What a in' dead beat, 21. Can't even tell the truth before he's sworn.

I was almost afraid the bas was gonna change. Nope. He's lying just like he did with Hussein. He's turning black Americans against white Americans just like he did with Hussein. Opens the border just like he did with Hussein.

Same Tired Old Bags (TOSB).

124k dead Americans on Biden's side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger. He had that plan during the campaign. He couldn't tell us what it was. It was just Fauci's old happy horse ...mask on, mask off, mask on, double mask.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turned his nose up on Trump then bums $600 off him to complete the 2k he promised us. What a in' dead beat, 21. Can't even tell the truth before he's sworn.

I was almost afraid the bas was gonna change. Nope. He's lying just like he did with Hussein. He's turning black Americans against white Americans just like he did with Hussein. Opens the border just like he did with Hussein.

Same Tired Old Bags (TOSB).

124k dead Americans on Biden's side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger. He had that plan during the campaign. He couldn't tell us what it was. It was just Fauci's old happy horse ...mask on, mask off, mask on, double mask.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    until you own the fact that:

you can dish it, but you cant take it

you aren't worth conversing with. i'm glad you didnt get rona'd (was my concern during your leave of absence), but you're still not a good faith actor here

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    until you own the fact that:

you can dish it, but you cant take it

you aren't worth conversing with. i'm glad you didnt get rona'd (was my concern during your leave of absence), but you're still not a good faith actor here
    You're the one that can't take it, 21. You laid 400k on the old man, but you can't take 124k on Biden without threatening to freeze me out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one that can't take it, 21. You laid 400k on the old man, but you can't take 124k on Biden without threatening to freeze me out.
    you're the one who disappeared when rona started looking bad and when trump lost. i was here all the way, through the good and bad.

you go right back to the reading room when things arent sitting pretty. its why people started calling you bail instead of dale

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you're the one who disappeared when rona started looking bad and when trump lost. i was here all the way, through the good and bad.

you go right back to the reading room when things arent sitting pretty. its why people started calling you bail instead of dale
    125k dead Americans now on Biden's side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    125k dead Americans now on Biden's side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.
    Yeah, you’re still a chicken

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah they should have done the 15 min wage as a stand alone bill. Trying to shove everything in one Bill wasn’t a wise choice because it has slow things down to a crawl. Rescue package should have been passed weeks ago. Tyt liberals shouldn’t throw a tantrum about not having a stimulus yet when the cause for delay is the thing they want most.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, you’re still a chicken
    Did I come in at 17?

No.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has successfully pressured China to stop butt ing his US diplomats

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvxk...s-us-diplomats

The Chinese government has promised to stop using anal swabs on American diplomats to test for COVID-19 after Washington complained that the practice was undignified, the U.S. State Department said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has successfully pressured China to stop butt ing his US diplomats

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvxk...s-us-diplomats
    Their families too, not hard to see why people got touchy about this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    free Javier, what bull

.” The letter from the Law Department urged for Javier’s release, but ice has remained implacable. In response to a request for comment, a spokesperson for the agency sent me a statement saying that Javier had been ordered to leave the country in 2003—when he was nine—and had “failed to comply.” “As of Feb. 26,” the statement reads, “he remains in ICE custody.”
    https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-l...e-in-the-bronx

Thread Information