Page 64 of 433 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 10825
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The House could start with $800M to IRS enforcement dept, which is how much the Repugs cut 2010-2016
    Flat tax save money collect all that is owed
    Damm that would make sense
    Oh we can not do that !

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flat tax save money collect all that is owed
    Damm that would make sense
    Oh we can not do that !

why havent you posted any approval polls lately?

bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt she'd be great. Biden isn't great. He's just not historically bad like your Trump.

Your Trump was one of the worst. If you don't want to be reminded of that fact, don't view the thread.

If you want to keep crying, that's fine too.
    This guy didn't just taste the kool-aid. He jumped in the pool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy didn’t just taste trump’s ass, he would personally crucify jesus to eat more of trump’s ass.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris, don't you remember saying you were all in on QAnon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's in the American Families Plan?

— $200 billion to provide free preschool to all 3- and 4-year-olds. The administration estimates that 5 million children would benefit and an average family would save $13,000.

— $109 billion to offer two years of free community college to all Americans. Eligible for the program would also be young immigrants living in the U.S. illegally who were brought to the country as children to remain here.

— Increase the maximum Pell Grant award by $1,400 per eligible student. Pell Grants are financial aid for low-income students, and the increase would help to reduce the dependence on education loans.

— $46 billion for historically Black colleges and universities as well as tribal colleges and universities. This would include $39 billion to provides two years of subsidized tuition for students from families earning less than $125,000 a year.

— $9 billion for scholarships and training for teachers.

— $225 billion to create a national family and medical leave program. The program would provide workers up to $4,000 a month, with a minimum of two-thirds of average weekly wages replaced, rising to 80% for the lowest-wage workers.

— $45 billion to improve school meals and offer food benefits to children during the summer.

— Peg the length and amount of unemployment benefits to underlying economic conditions, creating an automated response to a downturn.

— $200 billion to make temporary reductions in health insurance premiums for the Affordable Care Act plans permanent.

— Extend through 2025 an enhanced child tax credit that could be paid out monthly. Eligible families would receive $3,600 annually per child for children under age 6. The payment would be $3,000 per child for children ages 6 to 17.

— Permanently increase tax credits for child care. The credits would cover as much as half of a family’s spending on care for children under age 13, up to a total of $4,000 for one child or $8,000 for two or more children.

— Make the expanded Earned Income Tax Credit permanent for childless workers.

— Allow the IRS to regulate paid tax preparers.
    https://apnews.com/article/education...edb279751abab3

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The discrepancy in interpretation involving Biden admin's actions are so stark and entirely separated. Political discourse and comprehension in this country is so so so so incredibly FUBAR. We're never going back. It will take some pure innocent creamy white kid getting killed by a cop or something game changing like that.

Biden looks to be slacking badly on immigration and his foreign policy is still seemingly out of sorts esp regarding Iran.
    His domestic efforts are either amazing or gonna make america poor again depending on who you ax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The discrepancy in interpretation involving Biden admin's actions are so stark and entirely separated. Political discourse and comprehension in this country is so so so so incredibly FUBAR. We're never going back. It will take some pure innocent creamy white kid getting killed by a cop or something game changing like that.

Biden looks to be slacking badly on immigration and his foreign policy is still seemingly out of sorts esp regarding Iran.
    His domestic efforts are either amazing or gonna make america poor again depending on who you ax
    I broadly agree with, except for the bolded.

I'd be interested to hear how direct public aid to Americans is making the country poorer. Who's making that argument, LMB?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Biden’s Request for More Education Funding Would Shift More Power to the Federal Government

Or take the topic of administering tests during a pandemic. In February 2021, Ian Rosenblum, acting assistant secretary of education, told chief state school officers that the Biden administration expects states to administer federal tests. “We remain committed to supporting all states in assessing the learning of all students,” he stated. The U.S. Department of Education has denied requests for a testing waiver from some states, including New York, Georgia and South Carolina.

The chancellor and commissioner of the New York State Education Department told the Biden administration that his department was “deeply disappointed” with the U.S. Department of Education’s denial of its request for a testing waiver. They added that “canceling state assessments would be the most appropriate and fair thing to do” for students living through a pandemic.
    https://www.govexec.com/management/2...rnment/173605/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ballgame!

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I broadly agree with, except for the bolded.

I'd be interested to hear how direct public aid to Americans is making the country poorer. Who's making that argument, LMB?
    I was kind of being lazy but they are talking heads saying the extended benefits, and mass spending he's doing are going to up the country long-term.
    Lots of it sounds to my ears like rich people screaming the sky is falling.

Let's just see if the benefactors of Biden's domestic policy and BLM screamers show up to the polls at mid-terms.....history does not suggest they will

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh zygotes

em when they're born though, right qhrisbot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's a modern day king cyrus tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "the extended benefits, and mass spending he's doing are going to up the country long-term."

the country is already ed by Capitalism, by tax cuts for the oligarchy, by trickle down, by voter suppression, by gerrymandering, suppression of salaries, by the corrupt Federal judiciary and by corrupt, rightwing-packed SCOTUS.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-28-2021 at 06:10 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was kind of being lazy but they are talking heads saying the extended benefits, and mass spending he's doing are going to up the country long-term.
    Lots of it sounds to my ears like rich people screaming the sky is falling.

Let's just see if the benefactors of Biden's domestic policy and BLM screamers show up to the polls at mid-terms.....history does not suggest they will
    yep

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden and the Dems have horrible, mortal problem in Manchin and Sinema, and the ING Cons ution

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    🤢 Biden’s Address to Congress Tonight 🤢

Tonight, the American people will NOT hear a bipartisan unifying message because Joe Biden’s first 100 days have been marked by divisive policies, weak leadership, and broken promises.

Here is just a SHORT list of his many broken promises, disastrous policies, and dangerous proposals:

• Biden has started a war on American #energy.
    • Joe Biden is turning his back on American energy workers after saying he would not abandon fossil fuel workers.
    • On Day One, Biden crushed thousands of jobs by canceling the Keystone Pipeline, killing 11,000 jobs including 8,000 union jobs.
    • Biden halted new oil and gas leasing on federal land should be, the first step in implementing his proposed ban.
    • Biden rejoined the disastrous Paris Climate Agreement. Economists estimate this move would kill hundreds of thousands of American jobs.
    • Democrats’ “Green New Deal” would eliminate fossil fuels, cost taxpayers up to $93 trillion over ten years, destroy our energy sector, and crush 10 million jobs.
    • Biden claims to care about infrastructure.
    Only 7% of his $2.25 trillion so-called “infrastructure” plan is for roads, bridges, waterways, ports, and airports.
    • He killed actual infrastructure projects like the Keystone Pipeline and the border wall.
    His proposal will hit Americans with $2 trillion in tax hikes that would lower wages and shrink America’s economy.

A #BorderCrisis of Biden’s making:
    • The Biden Administration is refusing to admit there is a serious crisis and their policies are to blame.
    • Aliens are surging to the border in record numbers because of Biden’s policies.
    In March, over 172,000 aliens were taken into custody for illegally crossing the border –five times as many as last March.
    • An estimated 1,000 aliens a day are illegally crossing the border without being pursued.
    • There is a serious humanitarian crisis and border facilities are critically crowded.
    • Biden and his border manager, Kamala Harris, refuse to visit the border.

Biden’s #ForeignPolicy agenda is once again putting America last.
    • Biden is kowtowing to #Russia and #China so they cooperate with his #GreenNewDeal agenda to destroy millions of jobs.
    • In 100 Days, Joe Biden has bowed to the far-left wing of the Democrat Party.
    • The Biden Administration is doing more outreach to China and #Iran than to Republicans in Congress.
    • Biden has embraced the radical left and signaled his willingness to end the filibuster.
    • He is now open to court-packing, which he once called a “bonehead idea.”
    • He has refused to call out radical rhetoric from Maxine Waters who said “we’ve got to get more confrontational.”

🇺🇸 Republicans are offering voters an alternative to the Joe Biden and the Democrats’ radical agenda, and in 2022 we will win majorities in the House and Senate.
    Senator Tim Scott will offer the Republicans’ message of hope and opportunity in the response to Biden’s address. 🇺🇸

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Biden Commits to

Lowering Drug Prices,

Expanding Medicare & Medicaid

https://www.commondreams.org/newswir...icare-medicaid

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Administration Takes Strong Stand on the Future of the Transmission Grid

https://www.altenergymag.com/news/20...ion-grid/35007

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First lady hosts virtual guests, including transgender teen, for Biden address to congress
    White House says first lady’s guests each "personify some of the issues or policies" the president will speak to

Why do transgenders have more rights then those that are not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If any of you have insomnia, gramps is going to attempt to speak for two hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great start so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever said this man had dementia is a lie. Joe is killing it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fetuses are not babies. The rest is fake news per par.

Thread Information