Page 341 of 435 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,525 of 10859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^
    4/10

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hi there, Nazi Nate. how you been?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow... the left calls everyone a nazi nowadays. Even respectable people like myself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow... the left calls everyone a nazi nowadays. Even respectable people like myself.
    no, just you

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many nuclear bombs have to drop before a Biden voter will admit they made a mistake?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many nuclear bombs have to drop before a Biden voter will admit they made a mistake?
    What? Is Biden following up on Yam s’ ideas of nuking hurricanes or blabbing “If we have them, why can’t we use them?”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine this with Yam s?

"Radiation is going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows."

"…when you have 15 people irradiated, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

"China is working very, very hard in dealing with radiation. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control. So I think that’s a problem that’s going to go away."

"You know, a lot of people think radiation goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April."

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Lol you're stupid

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Can you imagine this with Yam s?

"Radiation is going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows."

"…when you have 15 people irradiated, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

"China is working very, very hard in dealing with radiation. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control. So I think that’s a problem that’s going to go away."

"You know, a lot of people think radiation goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April."

dude would just use a sharpie to make the radiation go in another direction. then he'll suggest we inject potassium iodide straight into our veins and it will be gone like magic

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    seriously though, you s on the right would be crying no matter how this played out

If Biden went to war with Russia after they invaded Ukraine: "Biden is a warmonger! this would have never happened under Trump!"
    If Biden did nothing and let Ukraine fall: "Biden is soft! He's letting Russia push his in! This would never happen under Trump!"

The reality is, if Trump was in office, US pulls out of NATO, Russia begins encroaching upon the rest of Europe after taking Ukraine, Trump sits around with his thumb in his ass while sucking Putin off to the media as a genius, Russia/China take over Europe, and Trump then welcomes our new foreign overlords by spreading america's cheeks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden administration has reunited 500 families separated under Trump

The benchmark follows nearly two years of steady work by the Biden administration,

which tasked itself with

reuniting an estimated more than 1,000 children

who remained separated from their parents due to the 2018 Trump policy.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ed-under-trump

family separation is a human right crime

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is telling the truth. This is all up to Putin and Russia who you guys have spent almost 7 years now pretending are harmless and mocking libs with "muh Russia" memes any time they complained that country and their leader

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Biden's World War III

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OPEC, BigOil, and Russia want Repugs in power, so OPEC its raising oil price, cutting supply,

with US BigOil charging Americans world price for US-sourced oil and gas,

as complement to Fed crashing the world economy

is blatant, promising strategy for next 2 years to put the Repugs back in power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putler don't want any of it. He's scared less of Old Joe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putler don't want any of it. He's scared less of Old Joe.
    I think DS is saying, even if Putin starts WWIII, it's going to blamed on Joe Biden. The trend of the narrative is clear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephen A Smith on Hannity? Jesus, what kind of masochist watches that?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Saudi Arabia releases lengthy statement saying Biden asked for delay in oil production cut to November

Saudi Arabia said Thursday that the U.S. had urged the kingdom to postpone a decision by OPEC and its allies — including Russia — to cut oil production by a month. Such a delay could have helped reduce the risk of a e in gas prices ahead of the U.S. midterm elections next month.

A statement issued by the Saudi Foreign Ministry didn’t specifically mention the Nov. 8 elections in which U.S. President Joe Biden is trying to maintain his narrow Democratic majority in Congress. However, it stated that the U.S. “suggested” the cuts be delayed by a month. In the end, OPEC announced the cuts at its Oct. 5 meeting in Vienna.

Holding off on cuts would have meant implementing them just before the Nov. 8 election — at a time when they likely couldn’t drastically influence prices at the pump.

https://fortune.com/2022/10/13/saudi...erm-elections/

quid pro joe

pathetic spin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saudi Arabia releases lengthy statement saying Biden asked for delay in oil production cut to November

Saudi Arabia said Thursday that the U.S. had urged the kingdom to postpone a decision by OPEC and its allies — including Russia — to cut oil production by a month. Such a delay could have helped reduce the risk of a e in gas prices ahead of the U.S. midterm elections next month.

A statement issued by the Saudi Foreign Ministry didn’t specifically mention the Nov. 8 elections in which U.S. President Joe Biden is trying to maintain his narrow Democratic majority in Congress. However, it stated that the U.S. “suggested” the cuts be delayed by a month. In the end, OPEC announced the cuts at its Oct. 5 meeting in Vienna.

Holding off on cuts would have meant implementing them just before the Nov. 8 election — at a time when they likely couldn’t drastically influence prices at the pump.

https://fortune.com/2022/10/13/saudi...erm-elections/

quid pro joe

pathetic spin
    "Ill suck yo deeeck!!!" Joe Biden

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muslims good now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously though, you s on the right would be crying no matter how this played out

If Biden went to war with Russia after they invaded Ukraine: "Biden is a warmonger! this would have never happened under Trump!"
    If Biden did nothing and let Ukraine fall: "Biden is soft! He's letting Russia push his in! This would never happen under Trump!"

The reality is, if Trump was in office, US pulls out of NATO, Russia begins encroaching upon the rest of Europe after taking Ukraine, Trump sits around with his thumb in his ass while sucking Putin off to the media as a genius, Russia/China take over Europe, and Trump then welcomes our new foreign overlords by spreading america's cheeks.
    the US Gravy seals are not going anywhere

Only way this will escalate is going directly to ships sinking, bases being wiped out and tgen going nuclear

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh it will escalate if Putin loses more and gets desperate.

Thread Information