Page 433 of 435 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435 LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,825 of 10860
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Trump made President. Again...that's why we're here.
    No, we're here because Biden made President, is president and we have freedoms thus are not under cuck Trump and leader Putins rule.

You're here because you're desperately trying to loosen your cuck cage and see if you can get parrot phrases back in.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, we're here because Biden made President, is president and we have freedoms thus are not under cuck Trump and leader Putins rule.

You're here because you're desperately trying to loosen your cuck cage and see if you can get parrot phrases back in.
    What's keen, Mult, is Biden is full of as much hate and need for vengeance as I am. That's my salvation, my deliverance, my victory. (We) understand one another, fully.

See how he adamantly refused to take Execution Action on the Border earlier this week? Said he wanted Congress to do it. A blessing. This-a-way, that $60 billion Well's Fargo bank draft ain't goin' nowhere. Though I wouldn't bet the farm on that...Johnson is a RINO, Big Time, but I'll keep my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed nonetheless that the check stays here.

P.S., and I just love how a fortnight ago the check was for $96 billion. Since then (they) trimmed it to the current $60 billion. tee, hee.

Not a in' dime!

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The very last thing the DOJ wanted was to prosecute Trump over the retention of classified records. That ing dumbass couldn't quit criming when he was offered a free pass by all interested parties.

Is TSA trying to pretend his Trump fully cooperated like Joe wisely and correctly did?

Yes, he is.

That's why TSA is not honest.
    Qtsa back to lurking in Korea after his textwall failed; just like when Alexander Smirnov was arrested for lying about Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, pending trial.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qtsa back to lurking in Korea after his textwall failed; just like when Alexander Smirnov was arrested for lying about Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, pending trial.
    he had the balls to come back and disgrace himself again...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he had the balls to come back and disgrace himself again...
    ...like Biden does, Homer. Indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is there some reason Haitians have to go to a US concentration camp -- again?

for at least 109 years Haiti has been a US plaything, yet we act like the miseries of Haitian people are totally unrelated to us.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    is there some reason Haitians have to go to a US concentration camp -- again?

for at least 109 years Haiti has been a US plaything, yet we act like the miseries of Haitian people are totally unrelated to us.

White people here have to go to reeducation camps here. What's good for White people is good for Haitians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Radical, but as one Republican who hates Trump suggested to me:

Since the US Supreme s, i mean Court just ruled that presidents have absolute immunity.....
    Could Biden have Trump taken out, yep eliminated? Remember according the the rule The Supremes just passed, (or are about to pass)
    President Biden has Absolute Immunity.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Since the US Supreme s, i mean Court just ruled that presidents have absolute immunity.....
    Could Biden have Trump taken out, yep eliminated? Remember according the the rule The Supremes just passed, (or are about to pass)
    President Biden has Absolute Immunity.
    Big deal...you already had dry runs threatening to blow him up, cut his head off, shoot him to death, pick his pocket and run him ragged in the judicial system. Just for making President.

Knock yerselves out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big deal...you already had dry runs threatening to blow him up, cut his head off, shoot him to death, pick his pocket and run him ragged in the judicial system. Just for making President.

Knock yerselves out.
    That reminds me I've got to touch bases to you about compensation for all the deals I've closed around the Phoenix area.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That reminds me I've got to touch bases to you about compensation for all the deals I've closed around the Phoenix area.
    If you can; stop in and we'll have a Fresca and a dessert.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They didn't rule that and won't. They're just helping Trump run out the clock.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Knock yerselves out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While i don't think they will either knowing the can that would open, I'm not so sure.
    Why did the 3 Dem jellyfish go along with the last ruling?

And why are the 3 Dems helping Orange Criminal run out the clock?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    While i don't think they will either knowing the can that would open, I'm not so sure.

...because it leads to calamity if they stop him short of Election Day so he can't make President again,,,just because he already made President. You can't see that? The world is watching and can't figure a dime's worth of difference twixt their BS elections and jockeying candidates and our's, Mult. And their isn't a dime's worth of difference. We get the wrong guy in there and a portion of our population wants him dead. One big difference twixt their wanted dead or alive man running for his life out the back door and our's (Trump)>>>Trump doesn't run. Me? I'd be long gone with the wife, the tall kid and the boodle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That case was an easy call against states' going rogue whenever they felt like it. Imagine the Republican legislature in a swing state throwing Biden off the ballot for some perceived and unproven insurrection.

They don't set the agenda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, Trump s -- come get ya boy!

you rubes fall for it every time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like you rubes falling for Russia collusion and Mueller shoved it up your ass and said nothing was there,,,,,,,or when you rubes believed Covid came from bats and Trump told ya it came from a Wuhan lab?,,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like you rubes falling for Russia collusion and Mueller shoved it up your ass and said nothing was there,,,,,,,
    Except there was something there and people went to federal prison because of it, Fairy.

And you need to read the article about this guy after you made that claim.

The man accused last week of delivering false allegations to federal investigators about Hunter Biden and President Biden's business dealings told officials after his arrest that individuals "associated with Russian intelligence" were tied to apparent efforts to peddle a story about the first son, federal prosecutors revealed in a court filing Tuesday.

or when you rubes believed Covid came from bats and Trump told ya it came from a Wuhan lab?,,,,,,
    Tell us your COVID conspiracy theory, Fairy.

Let it all out for all of us to read.

Be thorough and cite your sources so we know you're not just making up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Like you guys do, when it suits ya's.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like you rubes falling for Russia collusion and Mueller shoved it up your ass and said nothing was there,,,,,,,or when you rubes believed Covid came from bats and Trump told ya it came from a Wuhan lab?,,,,,,
    Tell it, Hemi.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't say we didn't give you a chance....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't say we didn't give you a chance....
    Gym Jordan, Magats and Parrot Team 4:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gym Jordan, Magats and Parrot Team 4:
    Coffee break over, Mult. Back on your in' heads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information