Page 435 of 435 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435
Results 10,851 to 10,859 of 10859
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're funny and not just because you're mentally ill SH.

Lol at those bs felonies concocted by the whackjobs in DC, NY, and the like for one.

Lol "he raped" some loon who might actually be more sane than you but both lacking any real evidence to speak of.

Lol Obama's on video telling Putin worse things so... You don't have a problem with those who are corrupt and actually want to sell out the USA but continue on loon... Nothing about Quid Pro Joe either huh?

Lol Deported my ass and those crossing ILLEGALLY are committing a crime from the get go.

Lol SD even stated nothing ever happened and signed off on it. You seriously have no clue what you're talking about.

You're just one dumb mother er who gets his "news" from other dumb mother ers like Maddow so it's par for the course tbh.

An asshole like me? Cool story bro but nothing you say matters in the least to me. I wish you and your kind would cease to exist homie. You're s and a ing re of which should never be taken seriously let alone listened to.

Take care you stupid .

^ translation ^

”im a brainwashed cultist and rapist dear leader dindu nuffin!”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol at those bs felonies concocted by the whackjobs in DC, NY, and the like for one.

Lol "he raped" some loon who might actually be more sane than you but both lacking any real evidence to speak of.

Lol Obama's on video telling Putin worse things so... You don't have a problem with those who are corrupt and actually want to sell out the USA but continue on loon... Nothing about Quid Pro Joe either huh?

Lol Deported my ass and those crossing ILLEGALLY are committing a crime from the get go.

Lol SD even stated nothing ever happened and signed off on it. You seriously have no clue what you're talking about.

You're just one dumb mother er who gets his "news" from other dumb mother ers like Maddow so it's par for the course tbh.

An asshole like me? Cool story bro but nothing you say matters in the least to me. I wish you and your kind would cease to exist homie. You're s and a ing re of which should never be taken seriously let alone listened to.

Take care you stupid .

^ translation ^

”im a brainwashed cultist and rapist dear leader dindu nuffin!”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take care you stupid .

^ translation ^

"im a brainwashed cultist and dear leader rapist dindu nuffin!"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take care you stupid .

^ translation ^

"im a brainwashed cultist and dear leader rapist dindu nuffin!"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take care you stupid .

^ TRANSLATION ^

"im a brainwashed cultist and rapist dear leader dindu nuffin!"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take care you stupid .

^ TRANSLATION ^

"im a brainwashed cultist and rapist dear leader dindu nuffin!"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

site meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ole Joe is feasting on those sweet House maga tears!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ole Joe is feasting on those sweet House maga tears!
    While The Pal is running roughshod over the Jews & colleges.

Thread Information