Page 137 of 435 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 10859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Expands NOAA's Most Important Climate Change Website

NOAA has relaunched climate.gov, a resource for anyone worried about the future of the planet as temperatures rise.

This is a reversal from the Trump administration, which deleted large swaths of the government’s climate change information or allowed it to languish.

. And as with much else, Biden is reversing Trump’s much-maligned move.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kv5...-trump-trashed

May Trash live to see Mar a hole go under water

WGAF!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

One day a portrait of the back of his head will be hanging in the White house.

Has there ever been a a more inaccessible POTUS?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One day a portrait of the back of his head will be hanging in the White house.

Has there ever been a a more inaccessible POTUS?
    Not that I can think of. He's well protected by Media and BigPharma, and of course China. He's simply a puppet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that I can think of. He's well protected by Media and BigPharma, and of course China. He's simply a puppet.
    You spend a lot of your time on a puppet....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what crisis, tbh? I guess not having COVID-19 tests available if you're unvaxxed is a 'crisis'...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 'very disappointed' Pelosi and a 'frustrated' Biden confront the realities of a less ambitious domestic agenda
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...BingNewsSearch

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I finally found some thing that these 2 suckers could do that would not only feather my cap, but my nest as well.

& they ed it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 'very disappointed' Pelosi and a 'frustrated' Biden confront the realities of a less ambitious domestic agenda
    Called it!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

what crisis, tbh? I guess not having COVID-19 tests available if you're unvaxxed is a 'crisis'...

...it's like $ from home, El when it's returned NEGATIVE. That person is walkin' on sunshine.

& you see where that Biden has pushed back the vaccine for the 5-11 year olds till after the first of the year? Why, why would that delay that, why?

Easy:::the moment it's approved for use the unvaccinated count immediately swells back to 100k+. And it will lodge firm there as those 30 million little rug rats will not be permitted by mom & dad to get shot.

Biden is one shrewd mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...it's like $ from home, El when it's returned NEGATIVE. That person is walkin' on sunshine.

& you see where that Biden has pushed back the vaccine for the 5-11 year olds till after the first of the year? Why, why would that delay that, why?

Easy:::the moment it's approved for use the unvaccinated count immediately swells back to 100k+. And it will lodge firm there as those 30 million little rug rats will not be permitted by mom & dad to get shot.

Biden is one shrewd mother er.
    Old Joe doesn't care. Does he strike you as somebody that cares about your whining?

The only thing stopping this train is the midterms... you yahoos need to hold on til next november...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good article on "Zuckerbucks".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ben Shapiro and Dan Bongoboingo love him.

Pick a lane.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Old Joe doesn't care. Does he strike you as somebody that cares about your whining?

The only thing stopping this train is the midterms... you yahoos need to hold on til next november...
    Oh, yeah, (he cares). That mother er hates (us) with a passion. Waited his entire life to engage us on the plain, you can see it in his eyes,,,striving to get even.

& we caught him tiptoeing thru the tulips there a month ago when he was out & about and saw those " Biden" signs. Broke that sucker's heart, El...and got him to snortin'. He even whined---out loud.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, (he cares). That mother er hates (us) with a passion. Waited his entire life to engage us on the plain, you can see it in his eyes,,,striving to get even.

& we caught him tiptoeing thru the tulips there a month ago when he was out & about and saw those " Biden" signs. Broke that sucker's heart, El...and got him to snortin'. He even whined---out loud.

tee, hee.
    I thought he was sleepy joe and doesn't know what he's doing...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I thought he was sleepy joe and doesn't know what he's doing...
    I never said that. My fellows have, but not I, El. He's no better than President Trump in the vengeance business. He's just on the invited list for President, not a smart ass interloper out of New York like Trump was.

He's one calculating bas . He don't miss a trick. And intrinsically angry as well at the grim weeper approaching as 80-years-old is imminent.

But those " Biden" placards were aces and a shock as he fell fast for the bait. I bet he wishes he had shut his big in' mouth and not given his disappointment away to us.

We got him there, by God. Now he knows that we know that he knows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    started early this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    started early this year

Sure they will complain but they can be bought.

The poorly educated MAGA s were more than happy to accept Joe’s $1,200 so a little more $$$ will appease them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damnit i was promised radical leftist marxism

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Someone got more people to vote?

That's anti-Democracy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said that. My fellows have, but not I, El. He's no better than President Trump in the vengeance business.
    He's substantially better. Not even close. Heck, nobody is a bigger butthurt diva than Donnie.

Which is also a big reason why Dennison should not win an election ever again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Citizens United bad now?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's substantially better. Not even close. Heck, nobody is a bigger butthurt diva than Donnie.

Which is also a big reason why Dennison should not win an election ever again.
    & has every right to be. The election was stolen from him after he'd had his first term thoroughly trashed because he'd had the audacity to make President over Hillary Clinton who'd been set up for that Presidency since Hussein had kicked her up & down DC. 8 yeas prior.

& President Trump most likely won't win another election, but any damage he can inflict striving to do precisely that (win an election ever again) is super fine by me. The s on the Dem side +++++++++ the s on the Repub side deserve to have their rearranged for as long as President Trump is up to the task of rearranging it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information