Page 264 of 433 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 10824
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No POTUS has ever been removed from office through impeachment. What impeachment proceedings will do is give one side a good feeling while wasting taxpayer money and years of congressional time that could be spent making real changes that matter to real people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No POTUS has ever been removed from office through impeachment.
    It's time to make an example. #notmypresident #resist

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pentagon spokesman John Kirby has been brought over to the White House to help with communications after the disastrous debut this week of Karine Jean-Pierre taking over as press secretary from the departed Jen Psaki. The Biden administration made the announcement Friday night following leaks to the press. Kirby is a retired rear admiral who previously served as spokesman for the Obama State and Defense Departments. While Kirby is not taking over for Jean-Pierre (at least not now), the Biden administration statement made clear he will appear at the White House podium on occasion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pentagon spokesman John Kirby has been brought over to the White House to help with communications after the disastrous debut this week of Karine Jean-Pierre taking over as press secretary from the departed Jen Psaki. The Biden administration made the announcement Friday night following leaks to the press. Kirby is a retired rear admiral who previously served as spokesman for the Obama State and Defense Departments. While Kirby is not taking over for Jean-Pierre (at least not now), the Biden administration statement made clear he will appear at the White House podium on occasion.
    things must be dire

As John Kirby is one of the stupidest moda as in history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Im a lesbian, and im black, and im a woman, and im minority, and im a , and I eat pussy, and i have a vagine, and im not white, and im a democrat, and im a woman, and im minority, and im a gay lgbtq++++++, and im a woman......."

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he had that ability he would never have been elected.
    Agreed, but the thing that gave him appeal in the beginning ultimately led to his undoing. He sold himself to the public but the well eventually ran dry on his rhetoric and here we are. It was his both his greatest asset and his downfall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, but the thing that gave him appeal in the beginning ultimately led to his undoing. He sold himself to the public but the well eventually ran dry on his rhetoric and here we are. It was his both his greatest asset and his downfall.
    It works well in meme generating QnA sessions on stage, as long as it's only an hour or so. 4 years and you run out of material and start improvising, that's when the Michael Richards effect begins.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No POTUS has ever been removed from office through impeachment. What impeachment proceedings will do is give one side a good feeling while wasting taxpayer money and years of congressional time that could be spent making real changes that matter to real people.
    If republicans get majority in the house and senate,,,Biden will be impeached and removed from office,,,no doubt about it. Just like you can bet everything you own that democrats would have removed Trump from office if they had senate majority when they impeached him,,,thats the only thing that stopped them. this isnt the past,,,the country is divided like never before and everything is personal now in politics. Biden will be removed if republicans gain control after the midterms,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If republicans get majority in the house and senate,,,Biden will be impeached and removed from office,,,no doubt about it. Just like you can bet everything you own that democrats would have removed Trump from office if they had senate majority when they impeached him,,,thats the only thing that stopped them. this isnt the past,,,the country is divided like never before and everything is personal now in politics. Biden will be removed if republicans gain control after the midterms,,,,
    If my aunt had balls etc...

Well these days she could still be my aunt.

Point is that it's never happened and we've had worse leaders throughout history. Recency bias causes us to think our own experiences trump the experiences of anyone else throughout history (no pun intended).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ Son of big loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It works well in meme generating QnA sessions on stage, as long as it's only an hour or so. 4 years and you run out of material and start improvising, that's when the Michael Richards effect begins.
    Anybody that lived in the NJ, NY, PA tri-state area for the past 10-20 years always knew he was a charlatan. That really isn't his major problem, it's his egocentrism and thinking we live under a monarchy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Point is that it's never happened and we've had worse leaders throughout history. Recency bias causes us to think our own experiences trump the experiences of anyone else throughout history (no pun intended).
    Pretty much, plus even if they manage to kick out Joe, they also have to impeach and remove Kamala. That sounds like an even bigger stretch.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah because the best way to predict the future is to say it has never happened in the past,,,,,Theres never been an electric car in the past so I guess there wont be one in the future,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much, plus even if they manage to kick out Joe, they also have to impeach and remove Kamala. That sounds like an even bigger stretch.
    would it suprise you or not if it happened in todays political climate?,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the past, weve never had to beg other countries for baby formula,,,so I guess thatll never happen either,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden admin creating chaos reaping in it's wake.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    basically anyone who says well this never happened in the past so it wont happen in the future is a moron,,,plain and simple,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    things progress for better or worse,,,things change constantly,,,politics have turned to in this country and again,,,democrats would have removed Trump from office if they had senate majority and there is no doubt republicans want pay back,,,civility has left the building. Its all bout who throws the biggest punch now. If republicans can impeach biden and remove him from office,,,you better believe they are gonna do it. Just like harry reid bringing up the nuclear option with the supreme court in the senate and republicans getting revenge and using it for maximum damage,,,now look where the supreme court is,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would it suprise you or not if it happened in todays political climate?,,,,
    It would surprise me, since the GOP are a bunch of spineless idiots. You have to look no further to being unable to repeal Obamacare with full control of Congress and the WH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    things progress for better or worse,,,things change constantly,,,politics have turned to in this country and again,,,democrats would have removed Trump from office if they had senate majority and there is no doubt republicans want pay back,,,civility has left the building. Its all bout who throws the biggest punch now. If republicans can impeach biden and remove him from office,,,you better believe they are gonna do it. Just like harry reid bringing up the nuclear option with the supreme court in the senate and republicans getting revenge and using it for maximum damage,,,now look where the supreme court is,,,,
    Kamala becomes the POTUS. Where's the revenge?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kamala becomes the POTUS. Where's the revenge?
    You dont think Harris would be impeached also after becoming president?,,,,next in line would be speaker of the house which would be a republican if republicans take back the house and senate,,,,This is how volatile politics have become,,,would it really suprise if it played out this way? No one thought there would be an uprising at the capitol but low and behold,,,,know what i mean,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It goes back to what I was saying earlier about trying to predict the future by the past,,,its foolish,,,,theres never been an uprising at the capitol so I guess there will never be one in the future,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would surprise me, since the GOP are a bunch of spineless idiots. You have to look no further to being unable to repeal Obamacare with full control of Congress and the WH.
    democrats bring this on themselves,,,Reid brought on the nuclear option in the senate regarding the supreme court,,,,not the republicans,,,but the republicans used it and rammed it up the democrats ass and its why the supreme court is majority conservative and roe vs wade about to get overturned,,,you can thank Reid for that. And again,,,democrats going after Trump not once but twice for impeachment,,,,now watch what republicans do to biden and harris after the midterms,,,,democrats bring this revenge on to themselves,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dont think Harris would be impeached also after becoming president?
    This is all your pipe dream, do tell... you have to have charges to impeach anybody...

Thread Information