Page 434 of 434 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434
Results 10,826 to 10,830 of 10830
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cubes

asked Cuban why he believes "Biden would make a better president than Trump."

"If you look at the people he's hired, there hasn't been any turnover in his cabinet — at all," Cuban said. "If you look at the people he's hired over the course of his career, or while he was Vice President in particular, there's nobody who's turned on him and came out and written books and published statements about how he's bad for the country."

"Now compare that to Trump. The people closest to him — almost all of them turned unless there's a financial relationship involved," he added. "To me, that says everything."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cubes

"If you look at the people he's hired, there hasn't been any turnover in his cabinet — at all," Cuban said. "If you look at the people he's hired over the course of his career, or while he was Vice President in particular, there's nobody who's turned on him and came out and written books and published statements about how he's bad for the country."

"Now compare that to Trump. The people closest to him — almost all of them turned unless there's a financial relationship involved," he added. "To me, that says everything."
    Shake that Jonestown white monkey tree

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cubes

Shake that Jonestown white monkey tree
    He made President, that's why we're here late of a Friday night.

"We'll" always be here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More bad news for Brandon, Wall Street is moping over strong jobs and employment data.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/live-...port-for-march

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    More bad news for Brandon, Wall Street is moping over strong jobs and employment data.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/live-...port-for-march
    & $4 a gallon gas AGAIN, $5 a gallon gas imminent AGAIN.

Thread Information