Page 376 of 435 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,400 of 10859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one in the entire American administration had the nerve to say "No". What an embarrassment to Americans while they wage War.

When does this Circus leave town. Thirsty children running the show IMO.

Begging for money while waging War. Today's Democrats
    Why would they say no??? or anything at all for that matter?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Why would they say no??? or anything at all for that matter?
    I imagine poorer nations especially those currently waged in war with USA to find it contradicting

USA left is currently too in bed with the black male perspective/experience/mindset. It throws everything off. I spoke about this with my trans friend. The most phobic group has a piece of the new Pride flag.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If America is to move forward. It needs to call out black culture and fix it. Not turn into it. This is major recent blunder. They are getting worse and our society is also worsening under the same weak cultural norms.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Why are blacks in Europe more successful? It's culture. Has nothing to do with DNA or IQ.

Make them join the winning team & formula.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I remember bout 7 years ago a HS friend posted on Fbook asking for POC actors. So everyone but?

Now I watch today and figures. Every telecast is some obscure NY or LA area. This isn't reality. Its a fringe dream.

Bottomline: USA has crap culture. When I return from long trip overseas, you know what makes me feel the most like home - country. Rap is terrible and when I encounter my Polak bros listening to the Polish version I'm heavy against. Don't normalize Gangster life. Some of them are in/out rehab. Listen to this stuff. Young fellas though so they will grow out of it. I use to listen to Rap too when I was in my early 20's.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 06-07-2023 at 04:08 AM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    There is no Leder

We say & do what we want

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More bad news for Brandon

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are blacks in Europe more successful? It's culture. Has nothing to do with DNA or IQ.

Make them join the winning team & formula.
    You whites haven't and don't want them to.

Your culture.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I consume very little politics these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I imagine poorer nations especially those currently waged in war with USA to find it contradicting

USA left is currently too in bed with the black male perspective/experience/mindset. It throws everything off. I spoke about this with my trans friend. The most phobic group has a piece of the new Pride flag.
    What's the contradiction? And there's plenty of precedent, like Germany paying reparations to Israel and other countries for many years, as determined by the Nuremberg trials, or even the US paying for demands of wrongful deaths to families of in areas of conflict.

, even economic sanctions are a form of reparations to an extent. See the case of handing Ukraine monies frozen from Russian oligarchs.

I guess I don't understand the outrage over something that's been going on for a while and has been always deemed just. The UN is just a deliberative body. It only has enforcement functions via it's members.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What's the contradiction? And there's plenty of precedent, like Germany paying reparations to Israel and other countries for many years, as determined by the Nuremberg trials, or even the US paying for demands of wrongful deaths to families of in areas of conflict.

, even economic sanctions are a form of reparations to an extent. See the case of handing Ukraine monies frozen from Russian oligarchs.

I guess I don't understand the outrage over something that's been going on for a while and has been always deemed just. The UN is just a deliberative body. It only has enforcement functions via it's members.
    I don't think individual races/religions typically go rogue infront of an International body. It's a united cooperation by one nation. USA is united against raparations for blacks.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't watch this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More bad news for Brandon

Between protectionist trade policies and corporate welfare, Brandon is doing a great job at deglobalization. Glad he is following Trump's lead on the Murica first policies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Between protectionist trade policies and corporate welfare, Brandon is doing a great job at deglobalization. Glad he is following Trump's lead on the Murica first policies.
    you mean like the trillions pumped into the stock market with a supposedly growing economy under Trump?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mean like the trillions pumped into the stock market with a supposedly growing economy under Trump?
    Yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think individual races/religions typically go rogue infront of an International body. It's a united cooperation by one nation. USA is united against raparations for blacks.
    But they sure do. Jewish people in WWII, persecuted christians in middle east, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad he is following Trump's lead on the Murica first policies.
    You mean the way he gutted the American oil and gas industry when he begged OPEC to increase oil production so he could get $2 per gallon gas in a failed attempt to win reelection?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its already pathetic when people listen to this guy talk about sports and you're over here listening to his rants on politics? LMAO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Snaks also believes Yam s weighs only 230lbs!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top news networks spent a total of 291 minutes covering former President Donald Trump's scandals from June 8 to 12 and none on those involving President Joe Biden.

In a Tuesday report from the Media Research Center, the watchdog group compared over a four-day period coverage of Trump's indictment to allegations of Biden's involvement in a massive foreign bribery scheme.

What MRC found while examining ABC, CBS and NBC is that hundreds of hours were dedicated to Trump's 38 charges stemming from his harboring of sensitive files at his Mar-a-Lago estate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After Manchin drama, Senate confirms Biden chief economist
    Sen. Joe Manchin joined all Republicans to oppose Jared Bernstein’s nomination to lead the Council of Economic Advisers.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...-pick-00101750

---

Manchin owned by Old Joe again...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    based brandon

Thread Information