Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • They will trade up into the top 10

36 28.57%
  • They will trade down

5 3.97%
  • They will stand pat with the 11th pick

85 67.46%
  • They will trade the pick for player(s)

0 0%
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1054
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But there is a plan, it's just that you don't like it. The plan has always been to be as good as possible with the players available without mortgaging the future and this plan has been very consistent over the years. You want them to tank hard but perhaps they can't afford to do it financially, or they're not allowed to do so by the owners, or perhaps they just don't think this would be the best path to becoming contenders down the line. The last thing you can accuse them of is that there isn't a plan.
    or maybe Flopovich is a senile old dictator who's holding the franchise hostage

The least they could do is flip 2 bench guys for a legit starter, which I don't expect them to do at all. Gay & Mills can easily get you a starting PF back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your joking right? Clowns everywhere....... Spurs future is bright. Who would you rather be right now Okc, Memphis,Phoenix,Houston, or San Antonio?
    suns or okc (if you’re not looking into the past, Spurs isn’t close to being the best situation)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your joking right? Clowns everywhere....... Spurs future is bright. Who would you rather be right now Okc, Memphis,Phoenix,Houston, or San Antonio?
    Memphis & Phoenix easily. Probably OKC as well considering how good Presti is at drafting and their stockpile, SGA is also arguably the best player/prospect on either team. Houston at least has a franchise cornerstone and if/when they trade him, it's almost 100% guaranteed that they're going to get a much better return than what the Spurs got for Kawhi.

Any other teams?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC, Memphis, and PHX are clearly in better spots than us. Houston is imploding so that's a different story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are in really good spot lol they have several young players with promise, plus Cap space going forward .... Memphis will find a way to screw up building around Ja, if suns don’t make playoffs booker and CP3 will want out... OKC is in great position though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about Horry with Houston, LA and the Spurs.
    From wiki:”Robert Horry, John Salley, LeBron James and Danny Green are the only players to have won championships with three different teams.”

looks like green would be the only one to win 3 straight with 3 different teams if the sixers were to win next season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of them over Sa except maybe Houston and let’s see what they get for Harden

Now does that mean they all have every advantage over Sa or are guaranteed success? No. SA may end up lapping them. But objectively looking at each roster and draft capital? Hard to paint Sa as ahead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Thompson tore his Achilles. If Spurs had a deal lined up with GS you can guarantee that injury killed it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Thompson tore his Achilles. If Spurs had a deal lined up with GS you can guarantee that injury killed it
    mills to GS??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy choices are Memphis and Phoenix. They both have better teams, better young players, better coaches and better FO. I would easily trade rosters and coaches with suns and griz right now.

Houston is TBD. if they manage to trade away harden for dinwiddie, lavert and Allen...they’ll actually be a better team than they were with Harden. OKC is TBD and is in rebuilding mode so they are a couple years ahead of us right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or maybe Flopovich is a senile old dictator who's holding the franchise hostage

The least they could do is flip 2 bench guys for a legit starter, which I don't expect them to do at all. Gay & Mills can easily get you a starting PF back
    Yes please. Need a real defensive PF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis & Phoenix easily. Probably OKC as well considering how good Presti is at drafting and their stockpile, SGA is also arguably the best player/prospect on either team. Houston at least has a franchise cornerstone and if/when they trade him, it's almost 100% guaranteed that they're going to get a much better return than what the Spurs got for Kawhi.

Any other teams?
    Spot on

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before you boys start handing out awards, please go take a look at roster talent & cap space..... Those teams idolize SA’s positioning. We can compete and rebuild at the same damn time #givem vassell

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before you boys start handing out awards, please go take a look at roster talent & cap space..... Those teams idolize SA’s positioning. We can compete and rebuild at the same damn time #givem vassell
    man..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes please. Need a real defensive PF
    Luka is your PF for the future; LA / Lyles are the place holders for now. Patience young Jedi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of them over Sa except maybe Houston and let’s see what they get for Harden

Now does that mean they all have every advantage over Sa or are guaranteed success? No. SA may end up lapping them. But objectively looking at each roster and draft capital? Hard to paint Sa as ahead
    Agreed. Hard to deny when looking at it objectively

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We shall see; I predict we will be better than most if not all the teams you state are better. A friendly wager never hurt........

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me know boys..... the bank is open��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn... That could be the end of Golden State's run... do they trade Draymond now and start thinking of 2022?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn... That could be the end of Golden State's run... do they trade Draymond now and start thinking of 2022?
    They should've moved off of Draymond the second Durant left. He was obviously falling off a cliff and the dude's body is just done. He has no lift anymore and can barely dunk. I mean how many times has the dude been rimchecked

But instead they extended him another 3 years on a horrible contract. At least they had the balls to actually tank for the future. I wish another organization (Spurs) would try that as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At so many getting their hopes up. I knew they wouldn't do a damn thing either with the current roster or within the draft.

Probably hesitated on Mills for Richardson, then watched it fall through the cracks as Terry fell into the Mavericks lap, making Curry redundant and a cost controlled version of Mills for the 76ers.

Avdija seems their type, falls to 9 and they have depth of assets in terms of 1.5's to 2.5's and a clear need for a 3.5.

Haliburton unexpectedly falls into their lap. Could have sold high on White or dumped Murray.

Woodard, who they supposedly like, goes one pick in front of them. Could have probably relatively easily acquired him, the way teams do with 2nds regularly.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't remember who it was that was such a fan of Mason Jones, but the Rockets signed him as an UFA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, the poll predictions were accurate at least... we Spur fans are accustomed to the FO generally being conservative on draft night.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Any other teams?

This is joke. Memphis and Phoenix having a better future than us/ Phonenix is one injury away from exploding. memphis was reeling by the end of the year, they lack an additional all-star. Houstan is ed. OkC has a bright futre, but Presti hasn't won big.
    All of these teams,including us and except Houstan cuz no one know where they at) are at a similar spot. They are all competeing for the 7-8th spot or the lottery. Unless one of the teams develops an superstar, there at the same spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is joke. Memphis and Phoenix having a better future than us/ Phonenix is one injury away from exploding. memphis was reeling by the end of the year, they lack an additional all-star. Houstan is ed. OkC has a bright futre, but Presti hasn't won big.
    All of these teams,including us and except Houstan cuz no one know where they at) are at a similar spot. They are all competeing for the 7-8th spot or the lottery. Unless one of the teams develops an superstar, there at the same spot.
    Phoenix has a superstar now in Booker, and Memphis has a probable future one in Morant.

Thread Information