Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    so he still gets fantasy QB points as a TE and they still count towards your total even if you have him at TE? Idk how that works
    you get all the stats. if you have a WR who throws a passing TD on a trick play you'd get those points too

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you get all the stats. if you have a WR who throws a passing TD on a trick play you'd get those points too
    nice, good to know OBJ has been involved in quite a few of these over the years with both the Giants and Browns

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Why was Arizona's offensive line completely ing awful? Every single play Murray was getting rushed, knocked down, hit, and/or sacked. And he hurt his shoulder because of it.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    lmao@ this article. I guess this guy didn't see Teddy start over Taysom last season despite his race.

https://deadspin.com/white-qb-starts...-qb-1845725823

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lmao@ this article. I guess this guy didn't see Teddy start over Taysom last season despite his race.

https://deadspin.com/white-qb-starts...-qb-1845725823
    Deadspin is the Onion but for sports.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why was Arizona's offensive line completely ing awful? Every single play Murray was getting rushed, knocked down, hit, and/or sacked. And he hurt his shoulder because of it.
    The chumpettes laughed at me when I said AZ's offensive line was atrocious in the Murray/Minshew thread, but here we are. millennial messiah on point yet again.

They also aren't good run blockers either. if they didn't have a 4.27 speed QB they would be a 2-14 team with that anemic front 7 on defense and that o-line, no matter how good their WRs are.

All game long... false starts, false start, holding, sack, false start, holding, false start, sack, false start, holding in the endzone, sack. It was only fitting that the final play was a sack allowed vs. a 3-man rush.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Michael Thomas is the MVP of the Saints though not so much Brees. Not only is he the best possession receiver in the NFL but he's also arguably the best run blocking WR.
    Pretty sure best possession receiver is now Keenan Allen. Thomas can run 1 route (and I have owned him for 2 years in fantasy so I watch as many games of his as I can).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pretty sure best possession receiver is now Keenan Allen. Thomas can run 1 route (and I have owned him for 2 years in fantasy so I watch as many games of his as I can).
    possession receiver isn't about who can run the best route tree, who is the best route runner or whether or not he's a slot receiver, it's about who you can rely best on for the short throws, volume catches, the unspectacular but tough catches in traffic, tough short to mid catches just ahead of the sticks on 3rd and 4th down to retain *possession* of the football, hence the term possession receiver. That would be Thomas in a nuts .

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    possession receiver isn't about who can run the best route tree, who is the best route runner or whether or not he's a slot receiver, it's about who you can rely best on for the short throws, volume catches, the unspectacular but tough catches in traffic, tough short to mid catches just ahead of the sticks on 3rd and 4th down to retain *possession* of the football, hence the term possession receiver. That would be Thomas in a nuts .
    Have you seen him lately? He's a s of his 2019 self. I'll take Keenan Allen if the game was tomorrow.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Have you seen him lately? He's a s of his 2019 self. I'll take Keenan Allen if the game was tomorrow.
    he's barely played or practiced this year.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The chumpettes laughed at me when I said AZ's offensive line was atrocious in the Murray/Minshew thread, but here we are. millennial messiah on point yet again.

They also aren't good run blockers either. if they didn't have a 4.27 speed QB they would be a 2-14 team with that anemic front 7 on defense and that o-line, no matter how good their WRs are.

All game long... false starts, false start, holding, sack, false start, holding, false start, sack, false start, holding in the endzone, sack. It was only fitting that the final play was a sack allowed vs. a 3-man rush.
    How do you explain Kyler pulling the ball out from Kenyan Drake's chest before he ran for the first down (without the ball) while Kyler ran straight into the linebacker on a critical 3rd down

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    he's barely played or practiced this year.
    , I'll also take Amare Cooper and DHops over Thomas this year. They are both on my fantasy team and I've seen them both pretty much every week they've played. I might even take Jarvis Landry and Thielen as a toss up with Thomas right now.

This is aside from the play of all of their ty QBs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    , I'll also take Amare Cooper and DHops over Thomas this year. They are both on my fantasy team and I've seen them both pretty much every week they've played. I might even take Jarvis Landry and Thielen as a toss up with Thomas right now.

Amari Cooper is pure garbage time stats. Thrives only against soft zones, completely wilts against any halfway competent man coverage.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Hopkins easily. Even if he just ran the same one route as Thomas, he'd have more separation and could do more after the catch.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Week 11 football baby, prime of the season, let's go!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've been saying it all week... Steelers are going to lose today. This is the exact type of game they lose.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kareem Hunt was short.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wentz throws another Pick 6

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Saints missing Brees.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Michael Thomas drops an easy ball and leads to a missed FG. Come on Mike

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wow Deshaun Watson ran over 2 dudes for that score

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Fraudgers would snap the ball here creating penalty for Patriots (too many men on the field)

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    By the way Watson is having impressive season. Too bad he's playing for the bad team

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    By the way Watson is having impressive season. Too bad he's playing for the bad team
    and the Dolphins ( a playoff team this year ) own their pick, which is not protected in any way. Texans have zero incentive to lose.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Three man rush and Wentz still runs into a sack.

Thread Information