Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Klay as a rookie for comparison. I feel Klay has the most similar profile to Devin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Here's Rip Hamilton as a 20 year old. He's listed as 6'7", but I can't find his wingspan anywhere. Don't know if Devin is this anorexic, but it's close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Some similarities here... Not very explosive, pulls up for a J with a hand in the face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL the Legs!! Bruh those dudes have CALF's and QUADS... DUDE YOU'RE A CERTIFIED SPUR STALK EYE TESTER.

LOL this is a trash as forum filled with trash ass fans with trash as brains... loose my number....

DREW SHOW OUT!!!!
    Where did I say DeMar and Devin were similar? I just posted the photo for comparison. Nowhere did I say they were the same.

Please be a little less aggressive, Drew. I don't come on this forum looking to fight or argue all the time. I can be wrong, I never said I was perfect.

We come on here just to discuss. I think things are a little too serious with you. You're a great poster when you don't look to attack other people. You actually bring great content. I plead with you to stop. Some people come on here for peace. It doesn't have to be you against everybody. Or me versus anybody.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See you, Drew. I'll miss you.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DIDNT read

This site is dying, articles literally get dozens to maybe a hundred views. I get 10s of thousands on some little throw away youtube channel... I started as a LARK.....

Enjoy the season and you few 100 people can enjoy the cirlce jerk of grades and that goes on here. ....

If management wants some free advise on how to make this a better URL, feel free to hit me up via my youtube channel

til then
    All you spergs, Eye Testers and Grade sniffers....

later....
    you'll never leave

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    off SPERG. A legend is leaving SpursTalk. I'm going to commemorate him by using his iconic avatar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    off SPERG. A legend is leaving SpursTalk. I'm going to commemorate him by using his iconic avatar.
    OMG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In this video, Steve Kerr is interviewed and says Klay reminds him of Rip Hamilton. Klay has been mentioned to have some similarities with Devin (along with Khris Middleton, Reggie Miller). It all comes full circle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was to funny Ripp lead his team in scoring one night he missed all of his outside shots but was 14 for 14 on the free throw line.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, too good to be Drew

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Drew is a weird guy I find his takes humorous but dude is pretty out there tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drew is a weird guy I find his takes humorous but dude is pretty out there tbh
    He seems like he stresses himself out all the time.
    Dude must have busted blood vessels in his eyes, looking like some junkie.
    Probably gets kicked out of places with children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please baby Jesus, be wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did I say DeMar and Devin were similar? I just posted the photo for comparison. Nowhere did I say they were the same.

Please be a little less aggressive, Drew. I don't come on this forum looking to fight or argue all the time. I can be wrong, I never said I was perfect.

We come on here just to discuss. I think things are a little too serious with you. You're a great poster when you don't look to attack other people. You actually bring great content. I plead with you to stop. Some people come on here for peace. It doesn't have to be you against everybody. Or me versus anybody.
    I agree with the tenor of your response, but Dejounte, bro, way too much respect was given to him.

Drew Show is a 95/100 posts. He doesn't bring a ing thing to the table. And he's clearly sucked his own way too many times. Good riddance, and godspeed, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with the tenor of your response, but Dejounte, bro, way too much respect was given to him.

Drew Show is a 95/100 posts. He doesn't bring a ing thing to the table. And he's clearly sucked his own way too many times. Good riddance, and godspeed, imo.
    This isn't true. He's just misunderstood. Drew has a lot of potential, he just needs someone to believe in him. I believe in him.

Don't listen to these people, Drew. There's more good in you than you think. Power is when you can do anything you want but you choose not to wield it. The power you have is the person who is criticized, but chooses to ignore it.

We all make mistakes, and it's okay to own up to them.

Drew, we may not all have common ground, but that's not what makes us a community... It's the different colors we all bring to this community. You are a unique color and for you to share that color would be a gift to all of us. All of these colors can co-exist. There's no need for us to quarrel anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't true. He's just misunderstood. Drew has a lot of potential, he just needs someone to believe in him. I believe in him.

Don't listen to these people, Drew. There's more good in you than you think. Power is when you can do anything you want but you choose not to wield it. The power you have is the person who is criticized, but chooses to ignore it.

We all make mistakes, and it's okay to own up to them.

Drew, we may not all have common ground, but that's not what makes us a community... It's the different colors we all bring to this community. You are a unique color and for you to share that color would be a gift to all of us. All of these colors can co-exist. There's no need for us to quarrel anymore.
    Ok, Stuart. And doggone it, people like you.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

imo you're being taken in by some level 2 trolling.

You're absolutely right about DrewShow btw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imo you're being taken in by some level 2 trolling.

You're absolutely right about DrewShow btw.
    Yeah, didn't catch onto it properly until his last response to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely gonna miss Drew he was hilarious af...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely gonna miss Drew he was hilarious af...
    He was the angry freak-out queen of the board.
    You need glue guys like that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Actually the definition of community is a group that shares common characteristics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually the definition of community is a group that shares common characteristics.
    We can all agree Drew is a Spurs fan.

Thread Information