Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I challenge everyone to find time to watch these. Being able to see both highlights and lowlights will bring enhanced insights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lmao this kid has bust written all over him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao this kid has bust written all over him
    I made a thread minutes ago with hour long videos encouraging people to watch them to have an informed opinion.

you typed a response to the thread minutes after it was made.

you clearly have no interest in educating yourself to have a better, more insightful opinion. If that opinion was still a negative one after investing your time watching the videos, fine. At least it would be an opinion where real basketball discussion can happen instead of shallow, edgelord statements that contribute nothing. But if you’re only interested in posting one sentence garbage, good for you I guess?

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I made a thread minutes ago with hour long videos encouraging people to watch them to have an informed opinion.

you clearly have no interest in educating yourself to have a better, more insightful opinion. If that opinion was still a negative one after investing your time watching the videos, fine. At least it would be an opinion where real basketball discussion can happen instead of shallow, edgelord statements that contribute nothing. But if you’re only interested in posting one sentence garbage, good for you I guess?
    The one-sentence knee-jerk response is equivalent to the "your mom" comeback from middle school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not going to watch hours of film on Dillingham, Castle and JaKobe Walter because I think I've already have formed an opinion on them, but will watch the Risacher and Topic ones. Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could I get the tl;dr version of these 2 hr long videos? Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about watching them live for a.whole season in game situation, knowing the level of compe ion they're playing in.

2 hours of indiscriminate highlights or lowlights are still just 2 hours of.highlights and lowlights...Michael Jordan missed half of his shots in career...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about watching them live for a.whole season in game situation, knowing the level of compe ion they're playing in.

2 hours of indiscriminate highlights or lowlights are still just 2 hours of.highlights and lowlights...Michael Jordan missed half of his shots in career...
    Well, most of us can't do that for every prospect, so I guess this is as good as it gets. Doesn't replace watching actual full games, but at least gives you a better idea than a 5' clip of made catch and shoot 3s, dunks and blocks, which is what most vids out there are.

I’M A DAMN SPUR!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could I get the tl;dr version of these 2 hr long videos? Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone here have jobs? Familes? Who has time for that ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As the spurstalk March madness bracket champion of 2024 i am the forum authority on all things draft related until next year

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone here have jobs? Familes? Who has time for that ?
    My argument all along...curious if these people trying to get journalist jobs, if not move on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've done about 5 minutes of Topic.

Not impressed as far as spending a lottery pick.

Does he get measurably better?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As the spurstalk March madness bracket champion of 2024 i am the forum authority on all things draft related until next year
    What do you think of Topic based on the NCAA tournament?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll probably just wait until the night of the draft, be like "the Spurs drafted who?", and then come on here to about it.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we just get a list of the people who cheered the Primo and Samanic picks so I can know who to ignore?

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we just get a list of the people who cheered the Primo and Samanic picks so I can know who to ignore?
    Very few liked the pick at first but the Homers soon got on board with the pick.

Go back into the Primo thread in the first few pages to see who they are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are drafting Topic. I don’t think we should but that’s who we are drafting. I hope we get a legit shooting coach next year bc that dude can’t shoot.

Btw money where my mouth prediction is that we only get one pick this year. We get the 5th pick. Its Topic. And we make no other quality signings of vets on this team and roll out with the same 7 guys on our roster plus Topic. It’s gonna be brutal

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very few liked the pick at first but the Homers soon got on board with the pick.

Go back into the Primo thread in the first few pages to see who they are.
    Oh man, that thread is comedy (the search function on this site sucks btw)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yes, I really need to watch a ing hour of Ja'kobe Walter against Mississippi Valley State and Cornell highlights to understand he's a bust when I watched every game Baylor played this season (hint: I'm an alum). the kid is a piece of player and any team that drafts him is stupid. he is a bust. get back to me in 3 years when he's playing in China

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ja'Kobe's career:

Believe.
    Post Count
    Ja’Kobe it is then!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The channel that published those videos uploaded a lot more, basically on all major prospects: https://www.youtube.com/@hardwoodhoopscentral/videos

Lots of interesting stuff. The more I watch, the flatter it looks, but I'd still like Dillingham the most out of this bunch. Have to say Topic's passing looked better than I thought so I'm higher on him than I was, and Risacher's all around game isn't impressive enough if his shot isn't going down, but I'd still consider him a bit later. All in all, if the Spurs find themselves with a top pick, the best scenario is likely to trade down and pick up extra assets (future picks / swaps, players, dump Collins, etc).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information