Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have just traded him to Golden State for Wiseman back when the Warriors had that big trade exception.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have just traded him to Golden State for Wiseman back when the Warriors had that big trade exception.
    They can do better than Wiseman tbh. Its not like Harden's a free agent after this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can do better than Wiseman tbh. Its not like Harden's a free agent after this season.
    I don't know man, these trades usually end up a dollar for four or five dimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know man, these trades usually end up a dollar for four or five dimes.
    Only if its the Spurs tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a side note, I think the Houston situation shows just how important personalities can be in team building. Harden had trouble getting along with Dwight Howard, with Chris Paul, and now Russell Westbrook. Russell Westbrook has had three major stars-- Durant, Paul George, and now Harden-- give up on wanting to play with him. Jimmy Butler had issues in Chicago, Minnesota, and Philadelphia before seemingly finding a comfortable place in Miami, so it's not impossible-- but I wonder how many good teams would pass on losing talent, depth, & future picks for Harden, whose style of play seems stubborn and resistant to change?
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 11-20-2020 at 09:25 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only if its the Lakers tbh.
    FIFY. The "Laker tax" is real son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    getting Pau Gasol for ing Kwame Brown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a joke the Rockets are now and will get worse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nba needs to do something about clowns who get max/super contracts then quit on their teams...

make them honor at least 3years minimum of that 4-5 year contract, then if they want out, at least either trade or agree to end the gauranteed contract

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, but don't forget the Lakers had rights to Marc Gasol before the trade. It was definitely very win now for the lakers because they had to do something to salvage the last few years of Kobe's prime and they did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, but don't forget the Lakers had rights to Marc Gasol before the trade. It was definitely very win now for the lakers because they had to do something to salvage the last few years of Kobe's prime and they did.
    No one knew who Marc Gasol was at that point tbh.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    except for those who watched FIBA 2006

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It wasn't talent for talent. It was large expiring contract for talent. Led to 2 chips for the Lakers and 8! Win win tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPau for trash
    Kareem for trash
    Worthy pick for Don ford
    Shaq for nothing
    Kobe for Vlade divacs
    Mychael Thompson for nothing
    Unibrow for a pile of trash.
    Worshipping Satan for the death of Len bias
    Magics cherry for rockets suspension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden may be the most unlikeable superstar ever since James.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden may be the most unlikeable superstar ever since James.
    Even though he is my favorite non-Spur, Isaih Thomas has to be up there......especially via the MJ nuthuggers

For me......Karl Malone, John Stockton, LeWoke James, Scottie crybaby Pippen,.......are there with Harden.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPau for trash
    Kareem for trash
    Worthy pick for Don ford
    Shaq for nothing
    Kobe for Vlade divacs
    Mychael Thompson for nothing
    Unibrow for a pile of trash.
    Worshipping Satan for the death of Len bias
    Magics cherry for rockets suspension.
    Preach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even though he is my favorite non-Spur, Isaih Thomas has to be up there......especially via the MJ nuthuggers

For me......Karl Malone, John Stockton, LeWoke James, Scottie crybaby Pippen,.......are there with Harden.
    How is anyone in the same sentence as Malone? He ed a 13 year-old kid, got her pregnant, did everything he could to duck child support despite being a multi-millionaire, then had the nerve to tell the kid when he was 18 that he couldn't be his father anymore. What a garbage person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is anyone in the same sentence as Malone? He ed a 13 year-old kid, got her pregnant, did everything he could to duck child support despite being a multi-millionaire, then had the nerve to tell the kid when he was 18 that he couldn't be his father anymore. What a garbage person.
    Technically the girl was 12. She gave birth when she was 13. I thought that’s a life sentence in most of the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Technically the girl was 12. She gave birth when she was 13. I thought that’s a life sentence in most of the world.
    Malone is a piece of $*#% and should be removed HOF and in prison he is a criminal James is just a very likely roid and HCG user who has former super teams cause he could not lead on own. Isiah Thomas another de able POS who has done very bad things and somehow lasted years in Knicks leadership.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incorrect. They knew him as Pau Gasol's 340 lb little brother who was barely drafted and who looked like an española's answer to Hot Plate Williams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Malone is a piece of $*#% and should be removed HOF and in prison he is a criminal James is just a very likely roid and HCG user who has former super teams cause he could not lead on own. Isiah Thomas another de able POS who has done very bad things and somehow lasted years in Knicks leadership.
    ZEke lasted many years as an executive with the Knicks BECAUSE he did many bad things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Malone is my most hated player. Had the Spurs signed him, I would have quit the NBA.....we have had some ed up dudes, Alvin and Willie, but Malone is the big face on the Mt. Rushmore of POS players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Malone is my most hated player. Had the Spurs signed him, I would have quit the NBA.....we have had some ed up dudes, Alvin and Willie, but Malone is the big face on the Mt. Rushmore of POS players.
    At least the child rape accusation against Alvin turned out to be fabricated bull and he actually had genuinely turned his life around. I remember when it looked like the Spurs were going to sign Warm Karl I was going to go become a Cleveland fan for however long he was here.

Thread Information