Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God, I hope this Offseason preview of the Spurs is comedy gold, and not prophecy

Sorry, I can't help you with this one right now. I just tested positive for the Olympus virus. It's a lot like that coronavirus you mortals are subject to. They even use the same test. I'll be kicking its ass soon, and then I'll see what I can do.

(No joke. Tested positive today. This should be an adventure.)
    strength to Zeus!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God, I hope this Offseason preview of the Spurs is comedy gold, and not prophecy

Sorry, I can't help you with this one right now. I just tested positive for the Olympus virus. It's a lot like that coronavirus you mortals are subject to. They even use the same test. I'll be kicking its ass soon, and then I'll see what I can do.

Wish you a speedy recovery bro.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hope you get well soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2020/09/...nio-spurs.html

"As for Forbes, he has been one of the Spurs’ most reliable three-point shooters over the last two seasons, knocking down 40.8% of his attempts during that stretch as the club ranked 30th and 28th in three-point tries.
    San Antonio’s backcourt is loaded with young players, but Forbes is capable of sliding up to the three and playing alongside a pair of guards. Since he’ll be unrestricted, there’s no guarantee he won’t look for a new deal elsewhere, but the Spurs have a history of overpaying a little to retain their own guys if they really want them back."

Spurs FO = once in the very top tier of league = has rapidly become a joke and it would be consistent with the farce that has been going on to overpay for such a limited player.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I took a turn for the worse today, but that's not the bad part. My wife has MS, and my daughter has UC (living at home finishing a masters degree). Both take medications that hamper their immune systems. I'm fortunate that I have another house that I use for a studio. I moved into it to keep away from them.

But today my wife lost her sense of smell, and my daughter started running a low-grade fever. Dammit. I appreciate all the good comments here, but I would take 10x whatever this may do to me, not to have to worry about them.

I don't like some of the politics that have attached to this thing, from both sides. But the virus is real, and it sucks. And I can't do a thing to protect either of them.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I took a turn for the worse today, but that's not the bad part. My wife has MS, and my daughter has UC (living at home finishing a masters degree). Both take medications that hamper their immune systems. I'm fortunate that I have another house that I use for a studio. I moved into it to keep away from them.

But today my wife lost her sense of smell, and my daughter started running a low-grade fever. Dammit. I appreciate all the good comments here, but I would take 10x whatever this may do to me, not to have to worry about them.

I don't like some of the politics that have attached to this thing, from both sides. But the virus is real, and it sucks. And I can't do a thing to protect either of them.
    hope you and your family recover swiftly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn. Thanks for sharing. Lost in all the politics is the fact that there are real people and families behind the numbers shown every day. Wishing you and the family well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Give that your best euro step!! Stay strong!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Zeus beat the Hulk so beating Covid should be a piece of cake lol

Serious though we all wish you and your family the best and our thoughts and prayers are always with ya... stay strong brother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hope your family gets well soon bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strength and recovery to Zeus and your family.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and your family get well, Zeus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck on this

Thread Information