My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why TB doesn't have a basketball team in the first place. I get that Orlando does but Tampa is a much bigger media and business market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also, how long before they officially relocate there? It makes all kinds of sense. Tom Brady is there now. They just won the Stanley Cup... aka Tampa won at a Canadian sport. Tampa therefore owns Canada. Not to mention..... Canadian income tax is like 15-20% higher than US IRS income tax and Ontario income tax tacks on an additional 14-18% considering their high incomes. In Florida the state income tax is zero. So why not just make this permanent, tbh?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    also, how long before they officially relocate there? It makes all kinds of sense. Tom Brady is there now. They just won the Stanley Cup... aka Tampa won at a Canadian sport. Tampa therefore owns Canada. Not to mention..... Canadian income tax is like 15-20% higher than US IRS income tax and Ontario income tax tacks on an additional 14-18% considering their high incomes. In Florida the state income tax is zero. So why not just make this permanent, tbh?
    You’re trying too hard to be intentionally stupid here, it works a lot better for you when your stupidity just naturally flows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They just won the Stanley Cup... aka Tampa won at a Canadian sport.?
    Tampa won with Canadian players th same way the Raptors won with American players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tampa won with Canadian players th same way the Raptors won with American players
    Do you think they'd really actually consider moving back to Canada after they retire, tbh? going from 75-90 degree temps year round to sub zero arctic blasts, no gun rights and triple the taxes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. No gun rights. Like anyone gives a about that. Especially millionaires.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought COVID didn't care about cold temperatures and is just not like the flu.
    These fakers can't ever make up their minds.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think they'd really actually consider moving back to Canada after they retire, tbh? going from 75-90 degree temps year round to sub zero arctic blasts, no gun rights and triple the taxes.
    Only poor white trash care about guns. Rich white people don’t care about guns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only poor white trash care about guns. Rich white people don’t care about guns.
    Rich white people aren't afraid of the FBI overpowering them and taking all their money? GTFOH, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rich white people aren't afraid of the FBI overpowering them and taking all their money? GTFOH, tbh
    They have their own security so they don't need guns. Also the FBI can't walk into their house and take their money. Just when I didn't think it wasn't possible you manage to take your stupidity to another level.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They have their own security so they don't need guns. Also the FBI can't walk into their house and take their money. Just when I didn't think it wasn't possible you manage to take your stupidity to another level.
    Messiah is the best troll on this forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information