Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell wasn't measured at the combine, look it up, also look up Lonnie height in shoes wile you're at it

Dude you're so factually and objectively off.... who's alt is this ... I have an Idea...

Remember its Chinook Dejounte its all just angles and lighting position of the camera the position in relation to of stars the atmosphere and how it effects the lenses
    and because @Primebeef said he has some photos he took where he looks six foot five er something....
    Lonnie walker is six foot five in shoes Keldon is Six foot six because it was written down in the book of knowledge and Vassell is taller even though he isn't in that book of knowledge... look for youselves at the link provided. ...ignore these lying photographs........
    Keldon also has a short neck. So he's much bigger than what's advertised.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not gonna split hairs on what common means. I know that you know it's not just one person though.
    Of course I know that. I’m saying even on here it’s not some widely held belief despite criticisms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell wasn't measured at the combine, look it up, also look up Lonnie height in shoes wile you're at it

Dude you're so factually and objectively off.... who's alt is this ... I have an Idea...

Remember its Chinook Dejounte its all just angles and lighting position of the camera the position in relation to of stars the atmosphere and how it effects the lenses
    and because @Primebeef said he has some photos he took where he looks six foot five er something....
    Lonnie walker is six foot five in shoes Keldon is Six foot six because it was written down in the book of knowledge and Vassell is taller even though he isn't in that book of knowledge... look for youselves at the link provided. ...ignore these lying photographs........
    lol. You guys are funny. You make a lot of false assumptions. You clearly have information bias. This picture is closer than you think but the other guys are not as tall as you think. If you guys want to keep rounding up on heights that’s fine but it isn’t accurate. And yes angles and position do matter in pictures when people are somewhat close (1-2in) in height. That’s why official measurements are done. Not hard to figure out. It’s good to have a baseline. Like I said before, if KJ is 6’7”, 6’9” or whatever the flavor of the week is for you, it will likely get updated. It actually could help him and his agent get more money on the market so you’d think they’d push for an update if it is that far off.

Walker was measured at 6’3.75” w/o shoes and 6’4.5” w/ shoes at his nba combine. Derrick White was 6’3.25” and 6’4.5” at the combine. Can’t find the measurements for Murray.

overall, don’t the height for kJ is going to matter though as pop will play who he wants. I’m not convinced that kJ is going to get more minutes than Murray, white and Walker. Hope I’m wrong. I like his play better than Walker and Murray.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Here's Keldon's height at the beginning of the season:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody post all the players measurements for the new season that would be cool I think Chinook said he would? I am interested in Luka I heard he had a growth spurt so wondering if that was true and what his new height is?

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the difference between s like yourself and people who believe in the team:

When the team fails to meet the expectations, we'll still be here and find optimism where optimism is deserved.

When the team succeeds to meet the expectations, you'll be nowhere in sight OR you'll be around here posting on a forum dedicated to a team you hate, crying about how miserable you are.
    This is a basketball team message board, not a support group, you loser. Get a life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a basketball team message board, not a support group, you loser. Get a life
    It is. And that means I can call you out on your bull . Dumbass.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm totally in the side of people who want to trade DM and LA to play the kids. Understand clearly that you can't just have a team of kids, but after we broke our streak of play off appearances it makes no sense to be a middle of the road team. We either tank to get better picks next year and develop the kids or we make changes to be a clear contender. a 7th or 8th seed doesn't work for me.

Having said that if we are going to keep one of them LA makes more sense as we have less depth in the paint. DM would take minutes away from Walker, KJ, and Vassell.

But as I pointed out before I'm a little confused on why the market for these two has suddenly evaporated. Not a single rumor. Why do you guys think that is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False assumptions.... You said that Vassell was measured at 6 foot seven inches in shoes and I proved YOU LIED... FALSE assumption.... ok dude Then you go from six foot seven to six foot nine for some reason(I know the reason.... as I think I know who's all you are... go to the hug machine please)

Here are sum more pictures to melt down over...

lol 6’7”, 6’9” was a joke. Almost added 6’11” too make it more obvious. you guys think everyone is going to grow like drob

yes those pictures prove my point. Murray is now the same height as DDR? Nope just the way the picture was taken.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm totally in the side of people who want to trade DM and LA to play the kids. Understand clearly that you can't just have a team of kids, but after we broke our streak of play off appearances it makes no sense to be a middle of the road team. We either tank to get better picks next year and develop the kids or we make changes to be a clear contender. a 7th or 8th seed doesn't work for me.

Having said that if we are going to keep one of them LA makes more sense as we have less depth in the paint. DM would take minutes away from Walker, KJ, and Vassell.

But as I pointed out before I'm a little confused on why the market for these two has suddenly evaporated. Not a single rumor. Why do you guys think that is?
    ddr is trash and cant shoot 3s. lma is injured and old. plus patfo probably want too much in return for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is very obviously a support group to him.

but to play devils advocate it is for me a little as well. I like being able to discuss things related to the spurs on here. No one seems to care about the nba anymore and my group of people to talk about the spurs is exponentially shrinking. Most conversations on here are good imo. There are just a few insecure fans/posters that are very childish and annoying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is very obviously a support group to him.

but to play devils advocate it is for me a little as well. I like being able to discuss things related to the spurs on here. No one seems to care about the nba anymore and my group of people to talk about the spurs is exponentially shrinking. Most conversations on here are good imo. There are just a few insecure fans/posters that are very childish and annoying.
    You were somewhat respectable before you said that. You can go yourself too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's Keldon's height at the beginning of the season:

Dejounte could be wearing some shoes that elevate his height, especially since he’s in street wear.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were somewhat respectable before you said that. You can go yourself too.
    No he wasn’t....JS. Him and weezeee or whatever he calls himself are clowns & attention s. BTW weeziey, what you got on that offer I sent you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Most everyone will recognize good things when they happen and be happy if the spurs do something great."

This is from the lens of people who likely don't know how to run a business, manage people and resources, don't understand risks, don't know how to manage costs of a business, wouldn't know how to satisfy stakeholders, and in general, don't understand the undertakings of a project.

The idea that these fans hold the definition of what is good and what is not good and for all to use that standard to gauge how one should react is absurd.
    Your assumption of “likely” is in ignorant comment to make. To assume that some posters on here aren’t in charge of businesses or large organizations is very ignorant. Think you’d be very surprised at what some posters actually do.

glad to see you understand words like stakeholders and risks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your assumption of “likely” is in ignorant comment to make. To assume that some posters on here aren’t in charge of businesses or large organizations is very ignorant. Think you’d be very surprised at what some posters actually do.

glad to see you understand words like stakeholders and risks.
    Then tell me what you do, . Run a study on the percentage of fans who work a white collar job or are involved in the corporate world.

Are we going to pretend that most posters on here own a business or know how to manage one? I'm not being demeaning towards people who work blue collar jobs, they serve a purpose and are honorable. I'm being realistic about the general population of Spurs fans.

Nice slip in with that "insult", of course I do, it's what I do. Tell me more about how you know these words. Are you a 5th grader? Seriously.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ddr is trash and cant shoot 3s. lma is injured and old. plus patfo probably want too much in return for them.

PATFO want too much in return because they don't have any intentions on making a trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then tell me what you do, . Run a study on the percentage of fans who work a white collar job or are involved in the corporate world.

Are we going to pretend that most posters on here own a business or know how to manage one? I'm not being demeaning towards people who work blue collar jobs, they serve a purpose and are honorable. I'm being realistic about the general population of Spurs fans.

Nice slip in with that "insult", of course I do, it's what I do. Tell me more about how you know these words. Are you a 5th grader? Seriously.
    Sounds good. Thanks. Not discussing what I do, the degrees I have, or the organizations I lead. Will no longer reply to any of your posts. Not worth wasting my time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds good. Thanks. Not discussing what I do, the degrees I have, or the organizations I lead. Will no longer reply to any of your posts. Not worth wasting my time.
    Great. Works best for both of us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with forbes rich list gone....now we just need the other dominos to drop also..when is wombat traded...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio Spurs (by Fred Katz): Like with other teams, the Spurs might be more into a deal if the Wizards were willing to incentivize taking on Wall’s contract. But that’s never easy. The one thing the Wizards would have going for them is San Antonio’s desire to remain compe ive during Gregg Popovich’s final years. If the organization believes Wall can show something after returning from injury, maybe it tries placing him next to DeMar DeRozan — and it’s not like the Spurs have emphasized 3-point shooting as much as other franchises. But they also almost never make trades. And they probably won’t break the trend by dealing for someone like Wall, unless it meant taking in a boatload of picks.
    via Fred Katz @ The Athletic

No way in the spurs entertain this but for my ST rumor junkies I saw this on hoopshype
    A Wall/DeRozan back court would be such a disaster. Makes no sense for anyone that actual looks at all the young players on the roster, who are full of potential and on inexpensive rookie contracts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Define "Street Wear".... Im pretty sure he is 99.5% gonna be wearing Basketball shoes. most likely New Blance(he is payed by them).... You know the same shoes you are saying "elevated" his height or sumthing..... WTF seriously... Wasnt that hard to find... yep all 3 of them wearing Athletic Shoes..... WTF I mean.... Keep sniffing those grades. bruh

All of them wearing det "Street Wear"

hmm. Your picture doesn’t even show Dejounte’s shoes. Obviously shoes do make a diff though as well as camera angles and type of lens, etc. Anyway.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only Drew can go to a Basketball expert to a Size expert and then to a Shoe expert all within a few hours. Lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really hard to judge exact measurements from photos-- there are too many variables.
    Look at the first pic here: https://dancingwithnoah.com/tag/brandon-clarke/

Zion actually measured a 1" advantage in standing reach over Clarke, but looking at this photo you'd think that Brandon clearly had an advantage of at least a few inches.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only Drew can go to a Basketball expert to a Size expert and then to a Shoe expert all within a few hours. Lol.
    He’s an expert on everything from shoes to being a racist prick.

Thread Information