Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol that was funny Metu doing trying that stunt. How’s Metu doing?
    Chimezie isn't the brightest bulb, trying that with a fella Valanciunas's size...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol that was funny Metu doing trying that stunt. How’s Metu doing?

His numbers always look pretty good. His Per36s this year blow Aldridge's numbers away. Too bad that basketball IQ isn't any higher so he could get some actual playing time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His numbers always look pretty good. His Per36s this year blow Aldridge's numbers away. Too bad that basketball IQ isn't any higher so he could get some actual playing time.
    Thanks bruh. I'm from SoCal so I was rooting for him. I like his athleticism, but yeah not high on bball IQ

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if y'all read the follow-up to that but Jonas broke metus wrist by throwing him down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if y'all read the follow-up to that but Jonas broke metus wrist by throwing him down.
    One of those rare "double yous". Something I wish I could give Mr. Body right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, valaciunas staying right under the basket is the wrong move. Valaciunas should be suspended and fined for that throw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Métis got what he deserved

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.sacbee.com/sports/article249325230.html.

If someone can embed this angle of the video it would show a different story. Valaciunas immediately wraps Metu's leg with his left arm. Many would not want to let go of the rim now either. It's customary for a player to hold onto the rim until everyone clears the landing area. This is really upsetting to watch a Valaciunas breaking someone's wrist and getting away with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of those rare "double yous". Something I wish I could give Mr. Body right now.
    Settle down, child.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...
    Sure but Jonas should get suspended for that or at least fined.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dirty dirty move by jv

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do not see how anyone can justify JV doing that as correct I can understand if he shoves Metu but grabbing and swinging a fellow player to the ground should be a flagrant foul no matter how you view it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do not see how anyone can justify JV doing that as correct I can understand if he shoves Metu but grabbing and swinging a fellow player to the ground should be a flagrant foul no matter how you view it.
    Oh, it's a flagrant all right. Maybe more than a flagrant ... but to my viewing, Chimezie tried to wrap him up deliberately, and that's asking for trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, it's a flagrant all right. Maybe more than a flagrant ... but to my viewing, Chimezie tried to wrap him up deliberately, and that's asking for trouble.

https://www.sacbee.com/sports/article249325230.html

Check this angle. Where else would his momentum take him? And why isn't Jonas letting him land?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rubbing your sweaty junk on a big ol dude is asking to get tossed down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rubbing your sweaty junk on a big ol dude is asking to get tossed down
    This is why dudes should be allowed to square up. Problem solved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are scrubs always tryna act a fool? Bum is lucky to be in the league and he acts like a clown? Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why dudes should be allowed to square up. Problem solved.
    JV would have been just fine throwing hands- I’m guessing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.sacbee.com/sports/article249325230.html

Check this angle. Where else would his momentum take him? And why isn't Jonas letting him land?
    That's a shot well after the play. The fact is that Metu had already dunked, was holding onto the rim with both hands, and raised his legs overtop of Valancuinas's shoulders - then Valancuinas grabs his leg and spins and tosses him down. All Metu had to do was leave his legs down, he'd have bumped into Val's shoulder and there wouldn't have been an incident. Instead, he went to take a pony ride, and Valancuinas didn't take it well. It's flagrant by Valancuinas ... but taunt the bull, get the horns...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a shot well after the play. The fact is that Metu had already dunked, was holding onto the rim with both hands, and raised his legs overtop of Valancuinas's shoulders - then Valancuinas grabs his leg and spins and tosses him down. All Metu had to do was leave his legs down, he'd have bumped into Val's shoulder and there wouldn't have been an incident. Instead, he went to take a pony ride, and Valancuinas didn't take it well. It's flagrant by Valancuinas ... but taunt the bull, get the horns...
    Mets was never given an opportunity to land. Why should he just land risking an ankle injury? Why did Valaciunas wrap Metu’s leg around him immediately when he felt it? If Metu has to hang while waiting for valaciunas clear the floor, momentum will swing you that way. Later on Valaciunas does it way worse but you don’t see other people trying to hurt him. It’s such a dangerous play and completely unwarranted unless you throw logic and safety out the window.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beautiful game icer by the Metu Movement last night.
    proud of the guy; he's rebounding well after being cast aside unceremoniously as the Spurs FO is wont to do.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    another brian wright hit pick............some people have crow to eat on brian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Metus is straight trash. Hitting a wide open game winner in a random RS game against a sub 500 team doesn't change that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beautiful game icer by the Metu Movement last night.
    proud of the guy; he's rebounding well after being cast aside unceremoniously as the Spurs FO is wont to do.

Terrible defense by Nkitilina, forcing the wing defender to come help.

Metu's minutes have expanded this year and his efficiency has tumbled. He hoists nearly 4 three pointers a game, making only one of them, and is shooting about 40% overall. Leaving him in that situation's not a terrible idea. He shouldn't be playing 24 minutes a game, much less starting, but then it's the Sacramento Kings.

Thread Information