My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers lose another starter
    he didn’t even go to the bubble. No biggie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wall wants a trade but who will want him after injury and that bad contract?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rondo spurned the Clippers

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Clippers down 50

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that FVV contract

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    clippers

retained marcus morris

lost green and harrell

couldnt get rondo or any other free agent

no one wants to play with kawhi, the supposed "best player since jordan"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are gonna be first round fodder at this point

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

That what happens when Lakers have real gm and not Jimmy Buss or Magic. Stars and great role players want to play for this franchise

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We got our starting SG back

Me happy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are set. Going to look at odds of winning le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serge Ibaka to the Clippers per Shams & Woj. 2 years/19mil

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    not surprised. Former Kiwi teammate. Bring it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abaka >> Harrell tbh, but Lakers are better than the Clips at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got our starting SG back

Me happy
    Decent re-sign one wonders how much playing time he will get with other signings?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Agree. If I were a Lakers fan, I’d have preferred Serge over Trez, especially the money and years being the same.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agree. If I were a Lakers fan, I’d have preferred Serge over Trez, especially the money and years being the same.
    Agreed, but like Kawhi he (tried) to string Laker fans along. He followed the Lakers official Twitter account for a few days then unfollowed. Shows me his head ain't right.

Pelinka didn't fall for it. Instead he went aggressive and actually stole Trez from them.

Ibaka is gonna be big for them, but so will Trez be for us. Imagine what Bron can do with a player like this that don't need his number called

As you can (briefly) see, he can play defense. Vogel preaches it. And he'd have a genuine DPOY talent having his back.

You thought his PnR with Lemon Pepper Lou was good? Wait until teams try to stop it down the stretch between him and Bron - with AD on the weak side.

I'm looking forward to opening night and beyond son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol fools. We resigned some guy named Yakob and some other pastey dude with a bad haircut named Ewwbanks. Race for seis begins now. League take notice!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers arguably upgraded in a few areas:

DS was basically 19/4 for the Thunder last iyear playing with CP0. He's 27 years old and in his prime vs Playoff Rondo who is almost 35. "Playoff Rondo" avg 8.9ppg, 6.6apg and 4.3rpg. DS went 17.3ppg, 3.6apg, and 3.7rpg. Lakers upgraded and got younger at PG.

Wes Matthews shot 39.5% from downtown in the playoffs vs Danny Green shooting 33.9% (on mostly WIDE open) 3s. I'd argue Wes is just as good a defender as Danny as well. Lakers upgraded here. 3 and D is all we need from him.

KCP is returning. Should be more confident. I'm guessing Wes will start with him on about 25 minutes per game.

If Kuz is not moved he'll start at SF I'm guessing. Playing with a younger scoring threat (DS) should hopefully get Kuz easier looks. Contract year, he better bring it or he gone.

I'm expecting the Lakers to sign either Fat Gasol or Baynes to play center. I'd be okay with McGee but teams ignore him and make things harder for Bron and AD. Either of Gasol or Baynes can hit 3s and provide spacing (look at what Brook Lopez does for Giannis).

More moves on the way. Let's see what else Pelinka cooks up on vet min signings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SI all in on SI to Clippers that to me is a yawn?

https://www.si.com/nba/2020/11/22/se...clippers-grade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers arguably upgraded in a few areas:

DS was basically 19/4 for the Thunder last iyear playing with CP0. He's 27 years old and in his prime vs Playoff Rondo who is almost 35. "Playoff Rondo" avg 8.9ppg, 6.6apg and 4.3rpg. DS went 17.3ppg, 3.6apg, and 3.7rpg. Lakers upgraded and got younger at PG.

Wes Matthews shot 39.5% from downtown in the playoffs vs Danny Green shooting 33.9% (on mostly WIDE open) 3s. I'd argue Wes is just as good a defender as Danny as well. Lakers upgraded here. 3 and D is all we need from him.

KCP is returning. Should be more confident. I'm guessing Wes will start with him on about 25 minutes per game.

If Kuz is not moved he'll start at SF I'm guessing. Playing with a younger scoring threat (DS) should hopefully get Kuz easier looks. Contract year, he better bring it or he gone.

I'm expecting the Lakers to sign either Fat Gasol or Baynes to play center. I'd be okay with McGee but teams ignore him and make things harder for Bron and AD. Either of Gasol or Baynes can hit 3s and provide spacing (look at what Brook Lopez does for Giannis).

More moves on the way. Let's see what else Pelinka cooks up on vet min signings.
    Kingmaker James has his dream team again and should be favored to win a real le this time behind MVP Davis

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Having Bron at PG presents problems in itself. When they search out Kawhi and PG (yes, you read that right) with Trez, I'm gonna laugh. I can just imagine Trez posting either up and abusing them or Ibaka down low. Let's not think this is 22 year old OKC Thunder Iblocka. That dude doesn't exist.

Not gone lie, I wanted him but I guarantee you Bron uses Trez better than what the Clippers did.

I'd be lying if I said Ibaka won't help them but 26 year old Trez is gonna be awesome for the Lakers. Especially in a contract year (2nd year player option).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kingmaker James has his dream team again and should be favored to win a real le this time behind MVP Davis
    Settle down son I'm gonna be excited like I always am for Laker basketball, but I've learned to temper my expectations (2004, 2008) and not test the LkrFan curse

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Agreed, but like Kawhi he (tried) to string Laker fans along. He followed the Lakers official Twitter account for a few days then unfollowed. Shows me his head ain't right.

Pelinka didn't fall for it. Instead he went aggressive and actually stole Trez from them.

Ibaka is gonna be big for them, but so will Trez be for us. Imagine what Bron can do with a player like this that don't need his number called

As you can (briefly) see, he can play defense. Vogel preaches it. And he'd have a genuine DPOY talent having his back.

You thought his PnR with Lemon Pepper Lou was good? Wait until teams try to stop it down the stretch between him and Bron - with AD on the weak side.

I'm looking forward to opening night and beyond son.
    LMAO, Javale also has defensive highlight reels that would make him seems like a DPOY candidate.

Lou Williams is actually an elite pull up shooter which is what made him elite PnR threat. Team will gladly clog the paint (he can’t pop like Davis) & give LeBrat the jumper while Davis stands in the corner. Montrez isn’t an elite lob threat like Davis or even Howard/Javale, he’s a power player who can finish through contact.

Another issue playing him with Davis is that he’s a mediocre defensive rebounder thus Davis can’t roam around freely without boxing out his man.

Btw, teams are going to put him on the line & nullify LakeRefs.

Thread Information