Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boogie to Houston

Free agent DeMarcus Cousins and the Houston Rockets are nearing a deal, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It’s non guaranteed as well. Low risk.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Boogie to Houston

Free agent DeMarcus Cousins and the Houston Rockets are nearing a deal, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.
    That team is now chock full of emotional lesbians

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That team is now chock full of emotional lesbians
    Yes and so much any small ball carry over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-...023018126.html

President of Fakers James will be adding to his dream team.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I read that too. You never know. Dwight tweeted he was running it back, deleted it, now he headed to Philly. Cold world.
    Dwight Howard did Dwight Howard things in the end. Shaq started pushing his buttons again by needling him on not actually being on the floor when the Lakers won Game 6 vs the Heat and claiming that he wasn't a big contributor. Dwight reportedly told the Lakers he wanted a "bigger role" in 2020-21. Didn't go over well.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Harrell is vastly overrated and will need to be benched come playoff time, but he'll be good in the regular season to keep Lebron/AD fresh.
    Dwight Howard and Jav McGee had to be benched during the playoffs. Harrell is a 6-7 to 6-9 PF. Ivica Zoubac is a journeyman NBA big. Trez didn't shrink himself before the Nuggets series and Zoubac didn't morph out of being Kareem, Ewing or Duncan. The Clippers thought that they were going to be the Golden State Warriors. Didn't need rim protection and all that. Joker and AD showed them just how wrong they were. Harrell is a monster upgrade for the Lakers. He won't be asked to guard Joker, Embid or obviously AD with the Lakers. But he won't be relegated to the bench like Howard and McGee were vs. Houston and the Heat. They actually have to play the games and injuries are always the X-factor. But what the Lakers have done **ON PAPER** is impressive. Matthews and Gasol are additions that help in a lot of ways.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dwight Howard did Dwight Howard things in the end. Shaq started pushing his buttons again by needling him on not actually being on the floor when the Lakers won Game 6 vs the Heat and claiming that he wasn't a big contributor. Dwight reportedly told the Lakers he wanted a "bigger role" in 2020-21. Didn't go over well.
    Dwight Howard and Jav McGee had to be benched during the playoffs. Harrell is a 6-7 to 6-9 PF. Ivica Zoubac is a journeyman NBA big. Trez didn't shrink himself before the Nuggets series and Zoubac didn't morph out of being Kareem, Ewing or Duncan. The Clippers thought that they were going to be the Golden State Warriors. Didn't need rim protection and all that. Joker and AD showed them just how wrong they were. Harrell is a monster upgrade for the Lakers. He won't be asked to guard Joker, Embid or obviously AD with the Lakers. But he won't be relegated to the bench like Howard and McGee were vs. Houston and the Heat. They actually have to play the games and injuries are always the X-factor. But what the Lakers have done **ON PAPER** is impressive. Matthews and Gasol are additions that help in a lot of ways.
    Damn, the goods

Keep posting

I'm looking forward to Gasol and Schröder adding a couple elements to this squad that could've used improvement:

Gasol's ability to defend bigs like Joker, Embiid, Nurk, and Rudy Gobert will be allowed in the 4th quarter because unlike Dwert and Javelle, he's also a career 77.7% freebie shoota. Not to mention he's a better passer than most centers. He'll help unlock our half court offense and ignite fast breaks with his outlet passing. I expect him to play 20-25mpg and be fresh all year.

Schröder brings a speed element from PG we haven't seen since Nick the Quick. Bron was the only dribble penetrator we've had and he's 36. Enter 27 year old Schröder. His ability to break a defense down will make it easier on Bron and AD since, he too, is a scoring threat (18.9ppg for OKC last season; if he gives the Lakers 16ppg as a 3rd option with the starters, we good). He will help alleviate TOSBron from having so much of a load and keep him fresh all year. I'm really looking forward to the PnR damage between him and Trez.

Overall on paper we're better. Looking forward to seeing how the pieces fit. Happy as that we got AD for another 5 years and extended Bron too. My theory of players taking lesser deals to play with Bron and AD is true, so far. Hopefully it continues

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shocker I said:

But the Spurs got Poetl for 3 years

Call it a draw

Thread Information