Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bertans is a damn good player. Pop prioritazing Forbes and Belinelli over him is a mayor up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bertans is a damn good player. Pop prioritazing Forbes and Belinelli over him is a mayor up.
    Completely inexcusable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people here were mad when we thought bertans signed a 4/22 deal a few years ago (turned out to be 2/14.5)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And we let Bertans go for nothing SMH.
    ing marcus morris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hes this decades Scola

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him. The kid played sith a chip on his shoulder and now getting paid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SPURS system and pops bs stop him from playing at his full potential

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Bertans but that's a terrible contract.
    It’s probably about right, but if he pops an ACL for the THIRD time, it could wind up being awful. He needs to be healthy for the whole contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as bad as it looks. They paying him yearly what we are paying Rudy Gay. Good that we gave him up for free while his trade value was 2 1st-round picks at the last trade deadline. Meanwhile the Spurs can’t even get 1 draft pick for LMA and DePression

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Pop

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was never going to get that here. Also washington is trash and he has no responsibilities there other than shooting 3's...they don't care about his terrible defense nor his abysmal rebounding...

They won't ever make the playoffs so him ting the bed there like he did here is also not a factor for him...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wizards just love giving away money. If I were an average NBA player that’s where I would want to go. Wall getting $43 million. Beal getting 37. Now Bertrans. Good for him tho. I ain’t hating in anyway. If you can get paid then get PAID

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if he had knees, teams wouldn't be as scared and he'd probably make double the lifetime earnings.

People don't want to say it. But after Parker these elite role players just aren't good in the spurs chuck tastic system. Bringing Slomo up is right, because bertans never outplayed a non shooting combo forward. LMAO. Pop obviously did a number on him. but all coaches have their misses.

All teams up, some more than than others. Thing like the Bertans and carrol, show a team who used to have a talent surplus trying to edge the rules. When you don't have a talent surplus these ups hurt more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And we let Bertans go for nothing SMH.
    Naw, we let Betans go for $80,000,000.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is way overpayed for me.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Bertans but that's a terrible contract.
    he is way overpayed for me.

LOL. All those people who insisted that Bertans was going to be worth two first round picks.

That's a big contract for Bertans. But nobody was EVER going to give up two first round picks for a guy who people think is overpaid at $16M per. I'm not going to waste time looking at names, but I wonder if any of those people are going to stand up now and say what a true bargain Bertans is at this price?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how fearless Bertans is on offense, but he's not a great defender, and really doesn't have great court instincts. He'll put up great stats on a terrible team.

Good for him though. Dude hits some great shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as bad as it looks. They paying him yearly what we are paying Rudy Gay. Good that we gave him up for free while his trade value was 2 1st-round picks at the last trade deadline. Meanwhile the Spurs can’t even get 1 draft pick for LMA and DePression

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shooters are getting paid big bucks now

whiles bigs are getting paid peanuts or just no offer...dmc and d12
    yep. three point shooting seems to be the coveted skill set at this time. although, i always though bertan's other skills were often under appreciated.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he wasn't a Spurs player that people had a hard on for, this would be:

" Today's NBA. $80 million for 15 ppg on a toilet squad" for most of these posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad for him. Unsurprisingly, it turned out that getting traded suited him well. Same as Boban, and Slowmo. He wouldn’t have gotten paid in the Spurs and neither would the others. I am happy for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also I thought he should have gotten more opportunities than Bryn got 4 sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had forgotten about this. Wow. Major blunder for Wright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also I thought he should have gotten more opportunities than Bryn got 4 sure.
    He got opportunities but couldn't defend his position, rebound & got bullied in the playoffs two seasons in a row. Now, he plays for a franchise with low expectations, which is horrendous on defense (making his terrible defense commonplace) & is excited just to have him be a gunner.

Had he remained in San Antonio & garnered such a ridiculous contract the fanbase would be livid just like when Patty, Pau & DeJounte were overpaid.

Glad for him. Unsurprisingly, it turned out that getting traded suited him well. Same as Boban, and Slowmo. He wouldn’t have gotten paid in the Spurs and neither would the others. I am happy for them.
    That is a God damn lie.

Kyle looked 1,000× better in San Antonio, Boban has been a journeyman since the Spurs first signed him & both got paid for what they did on the Spurs/could "potentially" do after not otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got opportunities but couldn't defend his position, rebound & got bullied in the playoffs two seasons in a row. Now, he plays for a franchise with low expectations, which is horrendous on defense (making his terrible defense commonplace) & is excited just to have him be a gunner.

Had he remained in San Antonio & garnered such a ridiculous contract the fanbase would be livid just like when Patty, Pau & DeJounte were overpaid.

That is a God damn lie.

Kyle looked 1,000× better in San Antonio, Boban has been a journeyman since the Spurs first signed him & both got paid for what they did on the Spurs/could "potentially" do after not otherwise.
    Me, Shay Laren and a tub of cool whip

Thread Information