Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I wish they could all come to a compromise in sports. You don't like the anthem, for whatever reason, stay inside or in the tunnel. Come out afterwards. Nobody will care.
    yeah that's bullcrap

ive had people try to start fights with me for exercising my right to not participate in the anthem

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Bull

The conservative snowflakes meltdown at any perceived disrespect of “ muh flag ” from people of color, and that’s not changing.

Start by condemning your own people, who replaced American flags with Trump flags at the Capitol.
    "People of color"

All those asians, hispanics and arabs kneeling. Possibly higher percentage whites participating

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "People of color"

All those asians, hispanics and arabs kneeling. Possibly higher percentage whites participating
    Do you stand for the Polish anthem every morning?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Most conservatives are reasonable, not anything like the guys who stormed the capitol. Just like most liberals would not burn down police precincts.
    The guys who stormed the Capitol are conservatives. They’re your turd sandwich, you loved them until it became inconvenient to do so. Don’t try and distance yourself from them now.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The guys who stormed the Capitol are conservatives. They’re your turd sandwich, you loved them until it became inconvenient to do so. Don’t try and distance yourself from them now.
    They did background checks on the morons who stormed the capitol to include voting records. Many of them did not even vote. Their allegiance was not to the cons ution or to the GOP, but to only one man.

Again, both sides have extremists. Clearly.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cuban shoud make the Mavs stop playing games as well. What a bunch of losers, . Luka get the out of there as soon as possible.
    He retired Kobe's number, who never actually played for him. Now he pulls this stunt. I guess he is trying to align himself to left-wokeism so he can finally lure a good free agent. It's a improvement from his lame Dwight Cartoons, but still pathetic.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They did background checks on the morons who stormed the capitol to include voting records. Many of them did not even vote. Their allegiance was not to the cons ution or to the GOP, but to only one man.

Again, both sides have extremists. Clearly.
    Why would they vote in a “rigged” election? You’ve pushed election conspiracy theories yourself, so you can stuff it if you think you shouldn’t be lumped in with them.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Do you stand for the Polish anthem every morning?
    I don't think any other nation does anthem before domestic compe ions. So yes it is silly. But it is a tradition. If it is to be stopped then should be for practical reasons not political or social.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think any other nation does anthem before domestic compe ions. So yes it is silly. But it is a tradition. If it is to be stopped then should be for practical reasons not political or social.
    i think North Korea does it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    National anthem makes sense when 2 nations play each other, but it's ing re ed before club games

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So how long before a shake up with this team? How long can they continue on with the barely over .500 and first round exits?

And who goes? Porzingis is a part time player - but one who can fill the stat sheet.

Carlisle is like a god in Dallas for winning a le. But I have to wonder if Cuban's patience is not running thin at this point.

JJ Re helps, if he isn't totally washed up as they do need shooting.

Any ideas as to what pieces they need around Luka before Luka bolts to the Lakers because we can't put good enough parts around him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how long before a shake up with this team? How long can they continue on with the barely over .500 and first round exits?

And who goes? Porzingis is a part time player - but one who can fill the stat sheet.

Carlisle is like a god in Dallas for winning a le. But I have to wonder if Cuban's patience is not running thin at this point.

Any ideas as to what pieces they need around Luka before Luka bolts to the Lakers because we can't put good enough parts around him?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jamal Murray is done for 2 playoff runs and MPJ is a pussy. Denver can't ring.

Porzingis has a player option for 2023/2024 season.

Jokic will be a Maverick if he enters the free agency IMO.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    a lot of people are tired of KP, but im not ready to give up on him. health is my only concern about him. fact is, hes like AD in that hes not a true #1 despite having #1 talent. but playing alongside luka is perfect for him. IMO they need a guy like draymond, to bring an effect similar to tyson in 2011. but those guys arent easy to come across. so my dream target (that seems realistic) at this point is john collins. those three would be a pretty much perfectly balanced trio of offense for the modern game. that trio alone i think is capable of getting at least one ring, and if they can find some poor mans version of draymond along the way that will provide just enough defensive leadership to put them over the top, they could win multiple.

of course jokic would be pretty much the ultimate prize, but that just seems too good to be true, dont want to get my hopes up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think its a matter of when, not if, Doncic bolts to the Lakers. Mavs could put an ultimate roster around him and he'd still bolt for the Hollywood limelight. He's like Lebron in that aspect.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    a lot of people are tired of KP, but im not ready to give up on him. health is my only concern about him. fact is, hes like AD in that hes not a true #1 despite having #1 talent. but playing alongside luka is perfect for him. IMO they need a guy like draymond, to bring an effect similar to tyson in 2011. but those guys arent easy to come across. so my dream target (that seems realistic) at this point is john collins. those three would be a pretty much perfectly balanced trio of offense for the modern game. that trio alone i think is capable of getting at least one ring, and if they can find some poor mans version of draymond along the way that will provide just enough defensive leadership to put them over the top, they could win multiple.

of course jokic would be pretty much the ultimate prize, but that just seems too good to be true, dont want to get my hopes up
    Not a bad idea. And a restricted FA here very soon.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Not a bad idea. And a restricted FA here very soon.
    yeah to me he just would fit so well with luka and kp, being a guy who gets a lot of easy junk buckets, high IQ, good spot-up 3pt shooter, athletic, and looks to score aggressively to the basket

at that point i think their offense would be so good, that dodo and jrich would be enough defensively for them to seriously compete for years. lots of length and switchability too.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    luka wow

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Can't even get happy about this. Needing a miracle to beat the ing Grizzlies this team is destined to be embarrassed in the play in tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't even get happy about this. Needing a miracle to beat the ing Grizzlies this team is destined to be embarrassed in the play in tbh
    Grizz are the best team in the 7-10 range imo, but Luka is good enough to drag Dallas to a couple wins in the play-in tournament. Helps y'all will prolly land the Spurs.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    yes because having a tough regular season road game against a low seed playoff team never happens unless your team is mediocre. it's a very clear barometer of success, or lack of.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And losing to the Spurs recently - losing to the damn Rockets like 2 or 3 times this year.

Nothing exciting about this year, besides the occassional Luka magic at the buzzer.

And Cuban and Luka ing about the play-in reeks of mediocrity mentality. Like GTFO out of the low seeds and you don't have to worry about it. Supposed to see progression and instead they just seem stuck in 8 seed purgatory.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did someone say perpetual mediocrity and going one and done in the playoffs? Is there a head coaching opening? Now I need to something with this erection of mine....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yes because having a tough regular season road game against a low seed playoff team never happens unless your team is mediocre. it's a very clear barometer of success, or lack of.
    lol this team is mediocre and thats clear for anyone who has actually watched them more than a couple of times this season. No one can be counted on other than Luka and KP and thats why they lost to teams like the ing rockets and spurs just last week. But then again you probably wouldnt know that since youre too busy keeping up with the lakers and constantly slobering on lebrons

Thread Information