Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the motivation? Chips or rebuilding? Midtier team? Fans would rather lose with young players than old guys and being a middling team. From entertainment and Chip building process, we would understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My opinion is that we're running it back out of respect to POP who likes his players. Then next year we get a new coach and decide if some guards get traded and what ever.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My opinion is that we're running it back out of respect to POP who likes his players. Then next year we get a new coach and decide if some guards get traded and what ever.
    Do Spurs have a 6' 7" dude at the 3?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well they just drafted devin vassell. 6'7 with a 6'11 wingspan. Plays the 3. 195lbs

And keldon Johnson who is 6'6 and looks to have potential to be something

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well they just drafted devin vassell. 6'7 with a 6'11 wingspan. Plays the 3. 195lbs

And keldon Johnson who is 6'6 and looks to have potential to be something
    Gonna watch some youtube and get ya a breakdown.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smaller hands length and weight than Kawhi. Kawhi was 227lbs at draft. 7' wingspan for sure. Great rebounds.

But this kid looks like a college kid. He's ready to run. His plays don't have that wow factor. He has a high arch delivery. He's very sound.

Now rating for the Spurs. The Spurs after trading Kawhi haven't played with a legit 3 so this is crazy improvement for Spurs. 50 win season for Spurs. You got it here first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team has 5-7 young guards and wings who have a lot of room to grow. LMA and DDR may be traded at some point; otherwise, at the end of the season they will be allowed to find new pastures. The young players are the future and need to grow. Don't listen to idiots decrying the FO or senile Pop or whatever. They don't know what they're talking about. BTW, you should probably go to a different forum for better takes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devin Vassel’s height is questionable just like Keldon’s is. Both were about 6’ 4.5” last year but may have grown a bit since then. Maybe with shoes they may round to 6’7”. Hope to see Keldon in the starting line up with White. Dejounte and Walker should come off the bench unless DeMar is traded.

Thread Information