My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is he playing this season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than Murray and walker.
    You’re delusional. Murray just had a triple double, and Lonnie has been lighting up the 3’s and several times shook the rims to the excitement of the team. They play defense, and more importantly, they play DEFENSE, something that Bryn doesn’t do. It’s not Bryn’s size, mind you, because at least Patty takes charges, and rookie Tre has been pesky himself. Bryn just doesn’t have the lateral speed to keep up. He can knock down the 3’s but that’s the limit of his skills. I’m not a hater, just clarifying the difference that you boldly brought up. Lonnie and Murray had a bad game, likewise the rest of tge team with the exception of Keldon. But I can see that they’re not happy about it and should try better the next game. That’s all it is.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Whenever you get frustrated with current roster, just think of our boy Brent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BPM: -8.8 but some people here tried to justify this scrub as a starter for 3 seasons claiming "best fit", it's unbelievable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People keep ting on Bryn and fail to acknowledge that the old man literally started him 143 out of 145 games for 2 season

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    BPM: -8.8 but some people here tried to justify this scrub as a starter for 3 seasons claiming "best fit", it's unbelievable
    His metrics are this bad coming off the bench. Says a lot about the damage he did to this team starting for two seasons straight.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    People keep ting on Bryn and fail to acknowledge that the old man literally started him 143 out of 145 games for 2 season
    This is true. Pop was the one that elevated Bryn from G-Leaguer into an NBA starter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan made poop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His metrics are this bad coming off the bench. Says a lot about the damage he did to this team starting for two seasons straight.
    if someone thinks Murray is playing much better and White looking like a star in the bubble has nothing to do with not having to carry that scrub in the backcourt, better think again, the guy is an anchor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last three games for Forbes:

51 minutes played
    10 total points
    4/15 FG shooting
    2/12 3pt FG
    0/2 FT
    2 rebounds
    1 assist
    4 turnovers

Each stat is better than the next

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he will be out of the league by the end of the season, like he should be. But of course Flopovich played that guy the 3rd highest minutes on the team cause he's a hard worker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mug

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Pop once compared him to Steph Curry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll always hold this one over the sniffers. Can't justify this .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he will be out of the league by the end of the season, like he should be. But of course Flopovich played that guy the 3rd highest minutes on the team cause he's a hard worker
    That was the most ridiculous thing about it all. Still remember that Express News story when Brent dismissed the "haters" by basically saying noone sees the work he puts in behind the scenes. Then Pop was like "yeah sometimes he's overmatched but noone tries harder than little Brent".

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It took 20 games, but Brent has transformed the Bucks:

From nba.com
    Last Week: 5 ↓

Milwaukee Bucks
    Record: 11-8
    Pace: 101.8 (7) OffRtg: 117.9 (1) DefRtg: 110.6 (17) NetRtg: +7.3 (3)

The Bucks still have the most efficient offense of all-time. And their last four games have been their most efficient stretch (121 points scored per 100 possessions) since the first four games of the season. Giannis Antetokounmpo totaled 72 points over the weekend and has had eight or more assists in three of the last four games.

But the Bucks rank 26th defensively over the last two weeks, having allowed 117.5 points per 100 possessions over a 2-4 stretch that started with losses to the Nets and Lakers, but has continued with defeats at the hands of the Pelicans and Hornets. In the bubble last August, the Bucks became the first team in NBA history to allow 20 or more made 3-pointers in three straight games. This week, they’ve done it again.

Bryn Forbes is one reason why the offense has been so good. He’s shot 43% on a team-high eight 3-point attempts per 36 minutes. But (as was the case in San Antonio) he’s also one reason why the defense has been so bad. Coach Mike Budenholzer has cut down on the minutes that Forbes and D.J. Augustin have played together over the last few weeks, but for the season, the Bucks have allowed 119.5 points per 100 possessions in 176 minutes with Forbes on the floor with Antetokounmpo vs. just 103.9 in Antetokounmpo’s other 425 minutes. In Charlotte on Saturday, the Bucks were outscored by 31 points, allowing 46 points on 25 defensive possessions, in Forbes’ 11:06 on the floor.

Two top-10 offenses (those of the Blazers and Pacers) are at Fiserv Forum (where the Bucks have been much better defensively than they’ve been on the road) on Monday and Wednesday.

Week 7: vs. POR, vs. IND, @ CLE, @ CLE
    Last edited by buttsR4rebounding; 02-05-2021 at 07:24 AM.

Mad Beer Hops! Notorious H.O.P.'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It appears that Forbes started at point guard for the Bucks tonight. What kind of sorcery is this? Are all their other point guards injured?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Popovich when Bryn gets signed on a max contract by the Spurs next season:

TheDrewShow
    It wasn't the max but

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with Milwaukee

Ah, the good ol' days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Great news for the Spurs. It's not Forbes' fault that he was hurting the team as much as he was but the only solution was for him to not be on the team anymore. He's useful in a smaller role but Pop and co. obviously can't be trusted to not overplay Forbes. Forbes is such a good teammate and such a good human being that the coaches can't stop themselves from playing him. Again, not Forbes' fault

The Bucks are the perfect team for him. They have long, athletic defenders. He should be able to survive on that end of the court. On offense, he'll get plenty of clean looks. If Bud can hide Forbes defensively decently enough, I expect that he could have a pretty big season. If Forbes is just asked to knock down open shots and funnel players into his teammates' long limbs, he's going to thrive.

Win, win.

Free at last, Free at last, thank Bud almighty we are free at last.
    It was fun while it lasted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was fun while it lasted
    Fvck!

Thread Information