My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The suspect nabbed in connection to a shooting that killed two people and left two others wounded at a Nebraska fast-food restaurant had been previously arrested at the same location just days earlier.

Roberto Carlos Silva, of Omaha, was booked into Sarpy County jail early Sunday on su ion of first-degree murder and first-degree arson in Saturday night's attack at a Sonic Drive-in restaurant in Bellevue, the Omaha World-Herald reported.

Roberto Carlos Silva shot people over a bag of burgers.

Mijo. when did you leave California?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The suspect nabbed in connection to a shooting that killed two people and left two others wounded at a Nebraska fast-food restaurant had been previously arrested at the same location just days earlier.

Roberto Carlos Silva, of Omaha, was booked into Sarpy County jail early Sunday on su ion of first-degree murder and first-degree arson in Saturday night's attack at a Sonic Drive-in restaurant in Bellevue, the Omaha World-Herald reported.

Celebrating what LaRoid did as real President of Lakers in getting a dream team

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

¡Nunca he vivido en Nebraska hijo! ¡Ese es el país del MAGA! Ellos intentaría deport me!! ¡Identidad equivocada!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    dmc still thinks he funny

cute

Thread Information