Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kraken - FLIPS -

Testifying against the cult traitor soon....6 years probation and if she does not deliver fat ass traitor on a heavy duty steel-reinforced platter - she goes to the Grey Bar Hotel!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're going to have to drop the case against the Cheese. No purpose of a 5 month trial for some low level hack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're going to have to drop the case against the Cheese. No purpose of a 5 month trial for some low level hack
    ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why waste 5 months on some nobody and at the same time give your case away? everything is on hold during the trial. drop the charges and get the rest of the criminals on a trial date ASAP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sidney’s evidence in Yam s’ trial will be interesting.
    she's a terrible witness given that she's ing nuts

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why waste 5 months on some nobody and at the same time give your case away? everything is on hold during the trial. drop the charges and get the rest of the criminals on a trial date ASAP

Mornin', Splits.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not an expert on this case, but what I've seen tends to refute Eastman and Trump's legal bona fides and support the idea that what they were really after was putting political pressure on Pence, Congress and the Supreme Court to stop the transfer of power to Biden.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    support the idea that what they were really after was putting political pressure on Pence, Congress and the Supreme Court to stop the transfer of power to Biden.
    Winester

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kracken took the plea deal the day before the start of picking the jury process...and got a great deal as long as she delivers the traitor...

cheese-bro needs to -or-get-off the ter and either take a deal or stay on the anic and spend years in prison and years ignored by trump anyway -

so easy choice - he will cop a plea and start singing really really soon...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kracken took the plea deal the day before the start of picking the jury process...and got a great deal as long as she delivers the traitor...

cheese-bro needs to -or-get-off the ter and either take a deal or stay on the anic and spend years in prison and years ignored by trump anyway -

so easy choice - he will cop a plea and start singing really really soon...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chesebro just failed to quash incriminating emails and docs, can't see why the DA would drop the case now, since it's likely to shore up the picture of the broader conspiracy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chesebro just failed to quash incriminating emails and docs, can't see why the DA would drop the case now, since it's likely to shore up the picture of the broader conspiracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, she is a nut case but she will support the prosecution’s case that there were many who coordinated and conspired with ringleader Yam s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure, she is a nut case but she will support the prosecution’s case that there were many who coordinated and conspired with ringleader Yam s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is. Not someone you really would put on the stand without a ton of hard corroborating evidence.

What is hilarious is that when trump said "That isn't my attorney" he took away TWO possible legal defenses.

One was "advice of counsel" where you can be held blameless if you are given bad legal advice, and the other was any kind of attorney client privilege to shield discussions from discovery.

LOL can't help himself, dude is imploding.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She is. Not someone you really would put on the stand without a ton of hard corroborating evidence.

What is hilarious is that when trump said "That isn't my attorney" he took away TWO possible legal defenses.

One was "advice of counsel" where you can be held blameless if you are given bad legal advice, and the other was any kind of attorney client privilege to shield discussions from discovery.

LOL can't help himself, dude is imploding.
    It's explainable...you tried to blow him up, cut his head off and shoot him to death. "imploding?" Sure. But he did the wet work on your side yesterday, son. While you was all celebrating he shoved that Johnson down your throats & up your asses. And you know what, RG? You never saw it comin, doc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting that none of the pleas charges include RICO. If it narrows down to everyone pleading except Trump, how can you have a RICO case of one defendant?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting that none of the pleas charges include RICO. If it narrows down to everyone pleading except Trump, how can you have a RICO case of one defendant?
    All the predicates of a racketeering offense are themselves crimes, so the racketeering enhancement provides an incentive for lower level operatives to cooperate with the prosecution in exhange for reduced punishment. If the government charged all the members of the criminal conspiracy with racketeering, the crooks might tend to hang together instead.

The law is working as designed.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    All the predicates of a racketeering offense are themselves crimes, so the racketeering enhancement provides an incentive for lower level operatives to cooperate with the prosecution in exhange for reduced punishment. If the government charged all the members of the criminal conspiracy with racketeering, the crooks might tend to hang together instead.

He’s looking for an out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    (They'll) get it done, CC, stop walking the floors. After all, son, it's American Democracy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And has been since he set Hillary's top rung on that D.C. curb, just before midnight, Election Night..."Now, say good night."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He’s looking for an out.
    You wish, kid. Never gonna happen. You're gonna have to frog march him up those 13 steps, onto the scaffolding & drop the trap door, buddy-boy.

Even then, clammy, like that Jew woman/engineer in -Shindler's List- lectures that Nazi officer when he pulls out his Luger to execute her..."That won't be enough."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s looking for an out.
    No I'm not. They could have as easily plead to the RICO charge with the same negotiated reduced sentence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s looking for an out.
    sounds like semantic table pounding to me

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No I'm not. They could have s easily plead to the RICO charge with the same negotiated reduced sentence.
    You wish, kid. Never gonna happen. You're gonna have to frog march him up those 13 steps, onto the scaffolding & drop the trap door, buddy-boy.

Even then, CC, like that Jew woman/engineer in -Shindler's List- lectures that Nazi officer when he pulls out his Luger to execute her..."That won't be enough."

Thread Information