Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from what i'm reading, City of Detroit is seeking about 180k, and Michigan governor and secretary of state jointly are seeking just over 20k

It's a start.

The nutjobs have to start paying the price. for their nutbaggery before it will ever stop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from what i'm reading, City of Detroit is seeking about 180k, and Michigan governor and secretary of state jointly are seeking just over 20k
    Detroit better hurry up as Dominion will be taking everything Kraken has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is going to leave a mark!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I think, what we are dealing with here is pervasive and very, very dark," Powell told controversial far-right Pastor Andrew Wommack on his podcast. "It's organized, it's well-funded, it's pure evil."

"They are willing to kill people ŕ la Kelly Loeffler's aide in GA, who was suddenly blown up in his car on the way to a rally for her. He happened to be dating Gov. Kemp's daughter. Gov. Kemp was considering, I think, at that point a signature audit," Powell said.

"We are talking about trillions of dollars of global wealth at issue here," she said, alleging a murderous international conspiracy.
    https://www.rawstory.com/harrison-de...piracy-theory/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That made my brain hurt, and reminded me of this other "reasoning"...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That made my brain hurt, and reminded me of this other "reasoning"...

the pernt is, Trumplandia knew the claims about Dominion were bogus from the get go, but filed dozens of frivolous lawsuits alleging they screwed Trump anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " Kelly Loeffler's aide in GA, who was suddenly blown up in his car on the way to a rally for her"

https://www.wjcl.com/article/campaig...rash/34874784#

Video showing a decidedly not blown up car.

A flatbed truck sideswiped his car on a highway and made it hit another vehicle. Given highway speeds, his death is sad, but not unusual.

The young man is, essentially, another victim of Powells, with his death being made into another lie, used in a knowing propaganda effort by a grifter.

I hope Dominion puts the screws to her career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the pernt is, Trumplandia knew the claims about Dominion were bogus from the get go, but filed dozens of frivolous lawsuits alleging they screwed Trump anyway.
    If that can be proved in court, it will make the censure for the lawyers way more likely and severe.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's going to hurt the little snowflakes on the right who still believe that the election was stolen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's going to hurt the little snowflakes on the right who still believe that the election was stolen
    not all all.

they know that convenient lies are stronger than the truth and they will never stop telling them. plus which, brazen lying outrages the libs, which is a bonus.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not all all.

they know that convenient lies are stronger than the truth and they will never stop telling them. plus which, brazen lying outrages the libs, which is a bonus.
    I know that they'll continue the lie and pretend the election was stolen but deep down inside of them, they hate when things like happens because they hate to lose.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...it was stolen, hence,,,

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA s were going all out to overturn the 2020 election. Only thing that stopped it was Powell being her idiot self.

This new interview by Powell is interesting. It suggests that the purpose of the insurrection was to DELAY the electoral college certification to give Alito time to intervene on this legal challenge. But, Powell says they didn’t anticipate Pelosi reconvening Congress that day. pic.twitter.com/HnmpcOci3Q

— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) September 26, 2021

Sidney-Powell-Planned on Bringing-Justice-Alito-and-Supreme-Court-into-January-6-Insurrection

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MAGA s were going all out to overturn the 2020 election. Only thing that stopped it was Powell being her idiot self.

This new interview by Powell is interesting. It suggests that the purpose of the insurrection was to DELAY the electoral college certification to give Alito time to intervene on this legal challenge. But, Powell says they didn’t anticipate Pelosi reconvening Congress that day. pic.twitter.com/HnmpcOci3Q

Sidney-Powell-Planned on Bringing-Justice-Alito-and-Supreme-Court-into-January-6-Insurrection
    You got nary room, Effy. That sucker General Milley insurrected as well, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

eh, at that point SCOTUS had already declined to take up the ridiculous Texas lawsuit and all of Trumplandia's frantic emergency appeals to overturn elections in several states. it's not like there's anything Alito could have done all by himself at that point.

this particular narrative thread seems like hyperventilating to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eh, at that point SCOTUS had already declined to take up the ridiculous Texas lawsuit and all of Trumplandia's frantic emergency appeals to overturn elections in several states. it's not like there's anything Alito could have done all by himself at that point.

True, too many dominoes to fall for idiots to manage but that there was a plan is the scary part.

Who but a desperate MAGA would come up with it and think that it would work?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Just to keep that mother er squattin' in the White House up nights, that mother er.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    True, too many dominoes to fall for idiots to manage but that there was a plan is the scary part.

Who but a desperate MAGA would come up with it and think that it would work?
    Just to keep that mother er squattin' in the White House up nights, that mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know that they'll continue the lie and pretend the election was stolen but deep down inside of them, they hate when things like happens because they hate to lose.
    Yup, MAGA s are hurt deep inside that Biden is president not trump.

Guess MAGA s must have tired of all the winning but too embarrassed to admit they let trump down at voting polls. Hence they are all in on the big cry so trump does not turn on them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yup, MAGA s are hurt deep inside that Biden is president not trump.

Guess MAGA s must have tired of all the winning but too embarrassed to admit they let trump down at voting polls. Hence they are all in on the big cry so trump does not turn on them.
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What gra ude!

Sidney Powell is on Donald Trump's 'no-go list,' report says. Lawyer unwelcome at his properties and his advisers won't put through her calls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What gra ude!

Sidney Powell is on Donald Trump's 'no-go list,' report says. Lawyer unwelcome at his properties and his advisers won't put through her calls.
    all of DJT's friends and associates are incipient garbage.

demands loyalty, but dumps others at whim and convenience.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    all of DJT's friends and associates are incipient garbage.

demands loyalty, but dumps others at whim and convenience.
    You're just incensed by this:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, he is bat= crazy! Wonder how many MAGA s will sperm shield this conspiracy.

MAGA Attorney Lin Wood Tells Silent Crowd That 9/11 Was a Cover-Up Involving CGI and Missiles: ‘We Got Played’

A leading face of the effort to overturn the 2020 election results, attorney and Donald Trump loyalist Lin Wood put a different conspiracy theory forward in a clip going viral on Twitter when he suggested the planes that hit the World Trade Center towers on 9/11 were CGI and a missile was fired at the Pentagon as part of a plot to bring down a building containing financial records of “missing” trillions.

The missing money conspiracy theory is an old saw that the government lost a ton of money somehow, or that it was stolen as Wood put it, and that 9/11 covered it up. In light of the new spending bills before Congress, the idea that anyone would blow up buildings over $3 trillion dollars is practically quaint.

The money was neither stolen nor missing, of course. But Lin Wood took it to the next level anyway, saying that it was “a missile” that hit the Pentagon and suggesting the planes that hit the towers were computer graphics.

“Let’s talk about CGI—computer graphics generated images. You know what CGI is? You know what deep fake videos are? I know you know what Photoshopping is,” Wood said at a rally in Georgia on Friday.

After Lin Wood strung together several unrelated claims and definitions of words, he dramatically declared “There are. No. Coincidences.” in front of a dead silent crowd.

Bat- Crazy Wood
    Last edited by Ef-man; 10-02-2021 at 05:31 PM.

Thread Information