Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh I agree with that...I was working from the angle that he won't while being a presidential candidate. If that wasn't a thing I think he most definitely would. In the end Trump is only about saving his own ass. When he leaves politics he will still grift people for money via his MAGA fame but that won't matter nearly as much as keeping himself intact as a franchise.

You want to see him crawl. Uh, uh. Nope, bene. You tried to blow him up. You tried to cut his head off. You tried to shoot him to death multiple times. & now you're subjecting him to the agony of crucifixion.

You s, you dirty rotten s.

He's livin' still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feds must give transactional immunity occasionally considering they have the ability to give witnesses new iden ies and put them in witness protection.
    people in witsec usually still serve prison sentences. fed prisons have separate areas away from gen pop that is used for people under particular danger, including witsec inmates

their family may meanwhile be relocated and they connect them after sentence is up

witsec is voluntary on behalf of the witness. basically they agree to the plea deal including a reduced sentence (as we've seen, sometimes that means no prison). the plea deal cannot include any promises of witsec unelss separately authorized by the witsec program. when witsec determines this case of worthy of protection, the witness decides if he wants to go through that or not. if they accept, then the protection starts basically immediately including thru the prison sentence

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    people in witsec usually still serve prison sentences. fed prisons have separate areas away from gen pop that is used for people under particular danger, including witsec inmates

their family may meanwhile be relocated and they connect them after sentence is up

witsec is voluntary on behalf of the witness. basically they agree to the plea deal including a reduced sentence (as we've seen, sometimes that means no prison). the plea deal cannot include any promises of witsec unelss separately authorized by the witsec program. when witsec determines this case of worthy of protection, the witness decides if he wants to go through that or not. if they accept, then the protection starts basically immediately including thru the prison sentence
    21, sweetheart, puddin'head, that ain't Trump. They'll be nary deal. Nary You're gonna have to put him in a prison cell in the uniform of that prison and in front of the world.

C'mon, 21, chop/chop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump will never, ever take a plea deal, even if it gets him off easy. How he looks to his base is way too important to him.
    He is a coward. My guess is that he will take the deal if it benefits him, and will spin it on the backside, as he always does.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He is a coward. My guess is that he will take the deal if it benefits him, and will spin it on the backside, as he always does.
    RG, sweetheart, puddin'head, that ain't Trump. They'll be nary deal. Nary You're gonna have to put him in a prison cell in the uniform of that prison and in front of the world.

C'mon, RG, chop/chop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the final nail in the coffin. Out with a whimper.

The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to revisit sanctions levied against two pro-Trump attorneys who filed frivolous lawsuits challenging the outcome of the 2020 election in Michigan.

Sidney Powell and Lin Wood filed separate appeals asking the justices to review sanctions imposed by a US district court in 2021. Though their cases involved several technical arguments, both claimed sanctions would make it less likely for lawyers to take “unpopular” cases to court.

The Supreme Court denied both appeals without offering any comment on the case.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to revisit sanctions levied against two pro-Trump attorneys who filed frivolous lawsuits challenging the outcome of the 2020 election in Michigan.

Sidney Powell and Lin Wood filed separate appeals asking the justices to review sanctions imposed by a US district court in 2021. Though their cases involved several technical arguments, both claimed sanctions would make it less likely for lawyers to take “unpopular” cases to court.

That's what happens when you make President by storming the gate.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A two-fer castration, a buy one get one free deal from the SC, nice.

A kraken and a super-lawyer belonging to Yam s!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A two-fer castration, a buy one get one free deal from the SC, nice.

A kraken and a super-lawyer belonging to Yam s!
    That's what happens when you make President by storming the gate.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    requested default judgment against herself

translation here is that kari lake is effectively capitulating that she is indeed liable for defamation. is seeking a jury trial just as it relates to the damages

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    requested default judgment against herself

translation here is that kari lake is effectively capitulating that she is indeed liable for defamation. is seeking a jury trial just as it relates to the damages

Can't afford the legal bills and the damages.

Thread Information