Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When he went off, he was destructive, but even a rookie like Bryon Russell set him off for his entire life. Did this guy have the biggest chip on his shoulder of all time? Even now when asked he'll start almost crying talking about how Malone got the MVP. Some call it compe iveness, but was it developed because he was a runt and had sand kicked in his face by the man he had killed?

Discuss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insecure got who released a do entary and cherry picked every moment to look good

Invented an obvious fake pizza story , WTF , at least try to make it credible and not like it was an X-Files episode

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to give Jordan credit where credit is due : he gave us some of the best GIFs and memes
    Last edited by lefty; 11-24-2020 at 01:36 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's Black Donald Trump for a reason.

Degenerate that is completely unlikeable because they are an abrasive prick incapable of the most minute criticisms.

Did one thing well and spent the rest of his life trading off that one thing and selling it to poor, uneducated tools and their modern day fortune comes off the backs of slaves.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to give Jordan credit where credit is due : he gave us some of the GIFs and memes
    Don't forget the shoes. He makes shoes that are 1,000% marked up with a massively disproportionate amount of it's billion dollar advertising budget aimed at poor, urban markets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget the shoes. He makes shoes that are 1,000% marked up with a massively disproportionate amount of it's billion dollar advertising budget aimed at poor, urban markets.
    his shoes, they are a scam, I thought I could dunk wearing Air Jordans but I couldn't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his shoes, they are a scam, I thought I could dunk wearing Air Jordans but I couldn't
    I was wearing KDs the first time I dunked.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My first regulation dunk came freshman year at 5'8 wearing a pair of Birkenstock clogs.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    i wore tmacs my first (and only) time lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BRB, gonna buy some Air Domino Beta Max

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My first regulation dunk came freshman year at 5'8 wearing a pair of Birkenstock clogs.
    Sure it did

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It did.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prove It

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insecure got who released a do entary and cherry picked every moment to look good

Invented an obvious fake pizza story , WTF , at least try to make it credible and not like it was an X-Files episode
    at the end of the day he's still the greatest of all time and that's hard for me to say considering duncan. duncan held his own, crushed his compe ion, won his rings, put teams on his back, made those around him better, and held himself to a higher standard unlike any other superstar. with that said, jordan was just different and made the game exciting to not just the USA but the rest of the world. he was an asshole but you can't take away the fact that he's the pinnacle of bball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the end of the day he's still the greatest of all time and that's hard for me to say considering duncan. duncan held his own, crushed his compe ion, won his rings, put teams on his back, made those around him better, and held himself to a higher standard unlike any other superstar. with that said, jordan was just different and made the game exciting to not just the USA but the rest of the world. he was an asshole but you can't take away the fact that he's the pinnacle of bball.
    Jordan needed Stern to protect him and the NBA to be diluted in order to win

Not reallt GOATy stuff tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need

With Respect the true greatest is Kareem Abdul Jabbar with same number MVPs and les as Jordan and was even more unstoppable as a force through HS to pro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew that would trigger Lefty!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew that would trigger Lefty!
    From that moment, it became personal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From that moment, it became personal
    The way the steak was prepared with diamond grill marks instead of the parallel lines, I took that as a sign of disrespect.

The way the porter left paper in the floor of my Benz, I took that personal. I still to this day, if I ever see him, I'm going at him.

It really makes you wonder about his father's demise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It really makes you wonder about his father's demise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still would rather have someone with MJ's personality on my team than Harden types, who immediately hit the nearest strip joint after a playoff loss.

Besides, a lot of the these all time greats do and say is brand building more than anything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Befriending Oakley so that he can have a bodyguard
    Treats Cartwright like trash because Oakley got traded for him
    Cartwright threatened to break both of his legs and he cowered like a little girl
    Continue to befriend Oakley so that oak wouldn’t hit him as hard in the playoffs.
    Riding parish hard and having the chief telling him to shut up
    Punching Kerr but when Kerr fought back he cowered. Again.
    A bully coward and a psychopath all rolled into one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need

With Respect the true greatest is Kareem Abdul Jabbar with same number MVPs and les as Jordan and was even more unstoppable as a force through HS to pro.
    i remember kareem however i was too young to fully appreciate the player he was. it must be a generational thing at the end of the day then because most kids today would say lebron is the goat while i still maintain that jordan is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i remember kareem however i was too young to fully appreciate the player he was. it must be a generational thing at the end of the day then because most kids today would say lebron is the goat while i still maintain that jordan is.
    Fair point I can accept strong case for Jordan but not for a 4-6 finalist who had to create super teams to win most of his les including recent sham **bubble joke of a chip. Kareem is the forgotten great great but he had the most unstoppable shot and also was a strong defender. Give me Jordan or Kareem or Duncan over peripatetic LaRoid any day starting team.

Thread Information