Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said I was on the fence. You even quoted that yesterday idiot

And in the end I voted Biden.

Nancy cannot understand simple things
    Nothing more to be said about this tbqh

Kopmala would be basically like making Mussolini VP. And given that Biden will probably not make it till christmass, id say it would be important to vote for Trump in that case.

Maybe that's what democratic party wants. To lose 2020 so they can win back 2024. I can't for the life of me think of another reason why they would push a Biden/Kagala ticket
    Kamala was on the ticket.

/Hater

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseline, elnono, you maybe Im not sure what score you got.

Many here
    As I recall none of those people voted for Biden in the primary.

I didn't vote for Biden or Bernie, I voted for Warren, but if it was between Joe and Bernie I would have voted for Biden simply for electability, not for ideology.

Net net, you're re ed if you think any Biden voters in here expected him to be a hardcore leftist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where does it say that's how they define personal network? Is that an assumption or did you read the full article?

Generally the loaner social media types who are super into Trump have a lot of social media "friends."
    Loner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where does it say that's how they define personal network? Is that an assumption or did you read the full article?

Generally the loaner social media types who are super into Trump have a lot of social media "friends."
    That's how these discoveries work, by playing on your ignorance of the facts. You don't know what they are talking about. No internet social networking, no polls. Less likely to answer a poll could mean less likely to encounter one.

*Loner

Not having social networks means not having social networks. It doesn't mean not having a social network you approve of.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseline, elnono, wreck, you maybe Im not sure what score you got.

Many here
    Huh? I didn't vote Biden in the primary, I voted Bernie. Just like I did in the 2016 primary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? I didn't vote Biden in the primary, I voted Bernie. Just like I did in the 2016 primary.
    Ma niga

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kamala was on the ticket.

/Hater
    And then changed my mind when Trump got covid and infected the entire white house

Nancy cannot comprehend the concept of changing your mind

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I recall none of those people voted for Biden in the primary.

I didn't vote for Biden or Bernie, I voted for Warren, but if it was between Joe and Bernie I would have voted for Biden simply for electability, not for ideology.

Net net, you're re ed if you think any Biden voters in here expected him to be a hardcore leftist.
    I didnt say that I said many truly left leaning folks voted Biden instead of Bernie. And those are facts.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is interesting is how many in here are toward the libertarian side yet won't be critical of so many of the authoritarian acts by our government. People accept authoritarian acts when it supports their social, health, environmental, cultural, economic etc. beliefs and thats how both parties are leading us to slaughter. Rather than deal with our social and cultural issues ourselves, we look to government to "solve" it for us. End the end, we will lose many liberties and freedoms because we allowed it to, thinking they were "on our side".

Trump should be a gleaming example for why you should NOT give so much authority to government. It may seem like a good idea when your chosen candidate(s) is running the show, but what about who comes next? Will they use that power in a different way? Abuse it?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What is interesting is how many in here are toward the libertarian side yet won't be critical of so many of the authoritarian acts by our government. People accept authoritarian acts when it supports their social, health, environmental, cultural, economic etc. beliefs and thats how both parties are leading us to slaughter. Rather than deal with our social and cultural issues ourselves, we look to government to "solve" it for us. End the end, we will lose many liberties and freedoms because we allowed it to, thinking they were "on our side".

Trump should be a gleaming example for why you should NOT give so much authority to government. It may seem like a good idea when your chosen candidate(s) is running the show, but what about who comes next? Will they use that power in a different way? Abuse it?
    Mentioned earlier the quiz and questions are formulated in a specific way to sway you in that direction

This is better but 70 questions

https://8values.github.io/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then changed my mind when Trump got covid and infected the entire white house

Nancy cannot comprehend the concept of changing your mind
    Severe damage control, use a STIM dog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Severe damage control, use a STIM dog.
    severe damage control was you coming out as a biden supporter after he won

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who is the "you" that's giving the government authority?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an idiot and a liar with selective recall.
    I predicted Biden. I would have voted for him had he run instead of Hillary. He wasn't as spacey then as he is now, but I still haven't decided who I am voting for. I might give some here just for giggles but I am undecided.
    I called Biden before he even ran. Even when you guys thought Sanders had it in the bag I told you Biden was going to win the nomination.

Snarky comebacks don't make you wise Philo. Just makes you a wiseass.
    changing the subject ... i wasn't talking about who you predicted would win, but who you said was your favorite candidate who you would support in the general election, even over trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philo stepped on his

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an idiot and a liar with selective recall.
    at being undecided with only two candidates remaining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philo stepped on his
    yeah because you pulled a hater. a year ago said biden. then spent the last year defending trump at every turn, ting on biden every other.

then after the dust settled... "i voted for biden"

called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's how these discoveries work, by playing on your ignorance of the facts. You don't know what they are talking about. No internet social networking, no polls. Less likely to answer a poll could mean less likely to encounter one.

*Loner

Not having social networks means not having social networks. It doesn't mean not having a social network you approve of.
    A social network can exist outside of social media, dumbass. Where do you think the term came from?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didnt say that I said many truly left leaning folks voted Biden instead of Bernie. And those are facts.
    You said Biden voters here. Time to move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah because you pulled a hater. a year ago said biden. then spent the last year defending trump at every turn, ting on biden every other.

then after the dust settled... "i voted for biden"

called it
    When did I ever say I voted for Trump, even after he won?

walk it off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Predicting Biden and supporting Biden are two different things. You did one and not the other (until after Trump got his cheeks clapped).
    He's not in office yet.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A social network can exist outside of social media, dumbass. Where do you think the term came from?
    You're another who just pukes out a tweet without any context.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're another who just pukes out a tweet without any context.
    Here's your context. Thanks for your interest.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...d-trump-again/

It's clear that "social network" and "social connections" in this context mean actual personal relationships, not Twitter followers.

The difference between you and me is that if I don't have the full context, I don't just make up.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information