Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3 stars and a sun
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the G league happening for sure? Last I read they were considering playing in a bubble in Vegas, but I think it's still not decided. I wonder what happens to Jalen Green if there's no G league?
    Oh, not sure either. I haven’t seen any update, even.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but what kind of college season (kicks off tomorrow) are we gonna have... its all shaky.... Don't see a tournament again this year......a lot of can happen between tomorrow and march 14th selections.....

Who ing knows....
    Since a lot of HS seasons were cancelled, its also puts a bigger emphasis on the NCAA games for the 21 draft. That, and the combine and individual workouts will be key. Still, this draft is supposed to be stacked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the G league happening for sure? Last I read they were considering playing in a bubble in Vegas, but I think it's still not decided. I wonder what happens to Jalen Green if there's no G league?
    I was under the impression that there wasn't going to be a G-League season. Having a bubble cost the NBA $200 million. Even if they scale it down, its still likely not worth the costs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs love forever RobinsontoDuncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we don't get Mobley, my other choice would be Ibou Dianko Badji.
    +1.

I was also really intrigued by what I’ve seen of him. I’m hoping that this super small ball brand of basketball will eventually phase out, as it’s beyond boring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +1.

I was also really intrigued by what I’ve seen of him. I’m hoping that this super small ball brand of basketball will eventually phase out, as it’s beyond boring.
    Agreed. Small ball and the rule changes to make it harder to play defense has made the game less exciting for me. Everyone just stands around the 3pt line and shoots. And pick’n rolls. And that’s that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My biased pick will be Jalen Green! Even if he’s another guard.
    Then we can start an all guard lineup with Murray at Center. timvp's wet dream.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +1.

Yeah man, I'm not feeling this micro ball either.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After seeing him play 2x I like David Johnson from Louisville a lot. Great defense, passing & okay shooting. He’s not one of the top prospects so far, but if he continues playing like that I see him rising in the high lottery. Out of the Top10 I like Cunningham & Zaire Williams, but I haven‘t seen much of Suggs & Mobley yet. I‘m not convinced of BJ Boston, because of what he has shown (or not shown) so far. I liked Jackson from Kentucky‘s freshmen the most.
    Last edited by ragas; 12-03-2020 at 06:12 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope we can find a way to get Evan Mobley.
    I‘ve watched the first half of USC vs BYU. I‘m impressed. Would be an awesome pick.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup him or Jalen Johnson for me
    I need to see him more. Had a very good first game, but against Kansas he had a bad second half after a good start.
    Last edited by ragas; 12-03-2020 at 06:10 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My Top5 after the NCAA start:

Cunningham
    Mobley
    Z. Williams
    J. Johnson (if his first game was the real JJ)
    Suggs

But I never saw the G League guys play.

Sleeper: David Johnson

Thread Information