Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    While touring Camp Nou in 2018 (I was on vacation in Barcelona so why not lol) I took this photo of this Maradona jersey

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Another good tale from that HBO docu:

He joined Napoli in Naples which basically was the tiest region in Italy. Napolitans apparently are the niggggers of Italy.

The first game they went to play to w Juventus in Milan, richest region in italy, the Milanese crowd had signs saying "napolitans dont bathe" "stinky niggger napolitans go away"

Maradona singlehandely won that game 2-1

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    This could have been Kiwi in Toronto
    Seriously! If he had stayed raps win b2b!

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    While touring Camp Nou in 2018 (I was on vacation in Barcelona so why not lol) I took this photo of this Maradona jersey

Wtf, I’ve been there 4 times and not once did they have the jersey. Would’ve definitely grabbed a pic :pc toss

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Better than Messi
    Never quit on his country and led them to the promised land.

RIP to the GOAT argie.
    The haters can't keep Messi out of their minds even on moments like these.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    RIP. Don't do drugs sons.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Wtf, I’ve been there 4 times and not once did they have the jersey. Would’ve definitely grabbed a pic :pc toss
    Yeah it's in the trophy museum, where you have all the original Barcelona do ents, trophies and individual awards

I also took a picture of the boots Iniesta was wearing at Stamford Bridge when he scored that famous goal vs Chelsea

But the best part of the tour is when I got to lift the Champions League trophy (I double checked, it wasn't a replica), everybody was following the same path and I spotted an obscure stairway, so I went there and found found myself all the way up in the upper seats section, and there was the trophy exposed, and I was the only visitor up there.
    It was like those old platform video games when you find a secret passage

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

GOAT with the best player of this generation...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So much Alphaness in that photo

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Mafia reunion

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    At least he got to see the greatest final in football history and died with his childhood team still being the winningest Copa Libertadores winner ever, tbh.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Big time. Did you see that HBO Maradona do entary? glossed over some things but it was a solid watch, tbh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmm7r4ynyIQ
    I did not tbh... Lefty mentioned it too tho... I'll give it a go for sure.

I've seen some produced by French TV, also a couple produced in Brazil and one Argentinean regarding his youth.

Brazilian have a love/hate relation with Diego tbh... During 2014 WC I was in the Corinthians arena for the game Argentina / Netherlands

Argentinean were singing all game long:

Brasil, decime qué se siente / tener en casa tu papá / Te juro que aunque pasen los años/ nunca nos vamos a olvidar / Que el Diego te gambeteó / que Cani te vacunó / estás llorando desde Italia hasta hoy / A Messi lo vas a ver / la Copa nos va a traer () / Maradona es más grande que Pelé

and Brazilian:

Mil gols, mil gols, mil gols / só Pelé, só Pelé / Maradona cheirador

dat was crazy

2020 of course maradona is dead

Kobe and maradona both dead in 2020

me

Don't forget Eddie Van Halen

this guy nailed it - here is the short version but for a couple of minutes he mentioned kobe and all the other 2020 brought...

2020!

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    I met him once at Bernabeu. He was definitely an iconic personality. R.I.P. Diego.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    ing legend.

My Team
    Switzerland
    Post Count
    Dayum. Most accomplished athlete in his country's history and nobody even close. RIP

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Dayum. Most accomplished athlete in his country's history and nobody even close. RIP
    Maradona is many things but "most accomplished" is definitely not one of them, tbh.

He has that WC, an Argie league, a couple scudettos and a UEFA Europa league.

My Team
    Switzerland
    Post Count
    Maradona is many things but "most accomplished" is definitely not one of them, tbh.

As an Alpha. Who else you got on your list? My mind comes up empty.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count

Don't take the bait from a known Messi hater...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    As an Alpha. Who else you got on your list? My mind comes up empty.
    More accomplished than Maradona as an Argie athlete? There are several. You probably don't know much about Argentinian athletes, tbh.

But off the top of my head: DeVicenzo, Fangio, Monzón, Vilas, Aymar and many more.

In football alone you have many guys that have won a lot more than Maradona, but if you wanna go with the trolling comment of "only the WC matters", Passarella, Kempes and Ruggeri are guys that come to mind as more accomplished than Maradona. Not to mention Distefano who never had the chance of playing a WC.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Don't take the bait from a known Messi hater...
    Don't forget Manu, tbh. That's why he used the Word "athletes" in general, without realizing how ignorant he was making himself look.

My Team
    Switzerland
    Post Count
    More accomplished than Maradona as an Argie athlete? There are several. You probably don't know much about Argentinian athletes, tbh.

But off the top of my head: DeVicenzo, Fangio, Monzón, Vilas, Aymar and many more.

In football alone you have many guys that have won a lot more than Maradona, but if you wanna go with the trolling comment of "only the WC matters", Passarella, Kempes and Ruggeri are guys that come to mind as more accomplished than Maradona. Not to mention Distefano who never had the chance of playing a WC.
    No Alphas

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Even on the day he dies Messi fart catchers wont give Maradona his rightful dues. Its sad really

My Team
    Switzerland
    Post Count
    Don't forget Manu, tbh. That's why he used the Word "athletes" in general, without realizing how ignorant he was making himself look.
    Also not an Alpha. 6th man.

Thread Information