Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've been wrong about that for months.

Why does it hurt you so much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another foldren meltdown... smh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elwrongwrong bwahahahahhahahhaH

Hide in a mask

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another foldren meltdown... smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does he have to?
    He's blue.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the time of this writing, the United States currently maintains the highest number of Covid-19 deaths and ranks 11th for the highest deaths per capita. There have been approximately 262,000 recorded Covid-19 deaths in the United States, which is certainly a concerning number.

However, a new study (link removed or site crashed but now available at Archive.org) published by Dr. Genevieve Briand at Johns Hopkins University notes some critical accounting errors done at the national level. The study – which is still being vetted – simply examines the raw data that should have been questioned months ago. The overall conclusion is that Covid-19, at least according to collected data, is not the killer disease that it is currently hyped up to be. AIER is not endorsing the study as is without further study, but we are interested in the argument being examined and discussed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ gossip

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his includes morbidities such as heart disease, which has long been the leading cause of death, and cancer, which has long plagued our existence. For Covid-19 to be a serious cause of alarm, it would need to significantly increase the number of average deaths.

However, according to the study,

“These data analyses suggest that in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "AIER is not endorsing the study as is without further study"

Not science.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his includes morbidities such as heart disease, which has long been the leading cause of death, and cancer, which has long plagued our existence. For Covid-19 to be a serious cause of alarm, it would need to significantly increase the number of average deaths.

“These data analyses suggest that in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States
    Elwrongwrong wrong. Dr. At John's Hopkins published what I ha was said for 9 months.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not science.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not science.

foldren is anti science and anti truth.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    foldren is anti science and anti truth.
    Genevieve Briand is the Assistant Director for MS in Applied Economics program. She has taught for the Applied Economics Program since summer, 2015, and currently teaches Microeconomic Theory, Statistics, and Econometrics. She has many years of experience teaching numerous and varied economics and statistics courses. Her fields of interest are microeconomics and econometrics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Except for all the people it killed and their families and friends.

Why do you celebrate death?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chumpdump crying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Foldren folding, never gets old.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Getting published. You lost

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting published. You lost
    Foldren folding, unpublished, and loser.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

According to this graph constructed using data provided by the CDC from the last 6 years, total deaths have remained relatively constant and increases can be explained by various factors such as a larger population. The es in deaths in 2020 are consistent with historical trends, only topping 2018 by 11,292 deaths. There have been over 262,000 deaths attributed to Covid-19 in the United States, yet total deaths have not increased in any alarming capacity; they have only mirrored existing trends. In short, according to 6 years of data collected by the CDC, Covid-19 has not led to any significant increase in deaths

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to this graph constructed using data provided by the CDC from the last 6 years, total deaths have remained relatively constant and increases can be explained by various factors such as a larger population. The es in deaths in 2020 are consistent with historical trends, only topping 2018 by 11,292 deaths. There have been over 262,000 deaths attributed to Covid-19 in the United States, yet total deaths have not increased in any alarming capacity; they have only mirrored existing trends. In short, according to 6 years of data collected by the CDC, Covid-19 has not led to any significant increase in deaths

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S bag ChumpDumper now arguing science and math by making fun of appearances....

Cryboi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S bag ChumpDumper now arguing science and math by making fun of appearances....

Cryboi
    Foldren folding and agreeing with science on death of 260,000 from covid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “The CDC classified all deaths that are related to COVID-19 simply as COVID-19 deaths. Even patients dying from other underlying diseases but are infected with COVID-19 count as COVID-19 deaths. This is likely the main explanation as to why COVID-19 deaths drastically increased while deaths by all other diseases experienced a significant decrease

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ gossip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fldren reduced to name calling

Sad.

Expected.

Thread Information