Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ACB enables weaponization of "free expression". This ruling is only the beginning.

In their perverse Christian/Capitalist thinking, there is no love, compassion, consideration, solidarity with their fellow human beings.

God wants us to get and spread The Trump-Made Pandemic. "It is written ..."
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-27-2020 at 11:54 AM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s no cons utionally plausible way that could work.
    then why not just do zoom/skype/webex live church seminars until the end of covid tbh? It only makes sense and all my religious millennial friends have been using it since April. And they're all conservative/Trump voters.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    then why not just do zoom/skype/webex live church seminars until the end of covid tbh? It only makes sense and all my religious millennial friends have been using it since April. And they're all conservative/Trump voters.
    Because SCOTUS just ruled that limiting in person Church gatherings in uncons utional. Do you not know what this thread is about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they don't. And its not different.
    It's the same.

If you are scared, don't go. People don't have to live in fear like you
    Projection. I work out in the public Monday thru Friday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because SCOTUS just ruled that limiting in person Church gatherings in uncons utional. Do you not know what this thread is about?
    Well, I disagree with that ruling. I know the 1st amendment grants freedom of religion, but I don't think that directly or implicitly extends to in-person church meetings especially in the middle of a pandemic and the time of year when viruses are stronger vs. weaker in the summertime.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the same.

Projection. I work out in the public Monday thru Friday.
    And you lived

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Well, I disagree with that ruling. I know the 1st amendment grants freedom of religion, but I don't think that directly or implicitly extends to in-person church meetings especially in the middle of a pandemic and the time of year when viruses are stronger vs. weaker in the summertime.
    I agree. It's not my political party that wants to grossly expand the meaning of the 1st amendment.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    CJ Roberts breaks liberal again...what a surprise, said no one, ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're still reeling from Jussie.
    Reeling from what now?

Being wrong early on about a single case involving a police department that ran a black site for torture and has hoaxed thousands of prosecutions? And has paid out over $750,000,000 in misconduct settlements over the last 16 years?

Hardly. I don't think it's shameful to make a mistake. What's pathological is being right all the time.

Are you ashamed to have been wrong about singling out Chicago -- repeatedly in these pages -- for being an especially dangerous and violent US city?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/inves...nki-story.html
    Last edited by Winehole23; 11-27-2020 at 11:31 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (DMC cried and cried about "innocent until proven guilty" and procedural fairness to Kavanaugh, I guess that all goes out the window for a black man from Chicago who hasn't been convicted of anything. )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knock on wood, I seldom get sick.

(I'm much more concerned about infecting my wife than my own mortality. Taking precautions is about prosociality, protecting other people. It's not all about you and me.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CJ Roberts breaks liberal again...what a surprise, said no one, ever.
    GWB & family have voted Democrat for president 2 cycles in a row. In Texas I believe.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    GWB & family have voted Democrat for president 2 cycles in a row. In Texas I believe.
    He and his fake conservatives in office during his era all spent lile Democrats. But at least the democrats make a half hearted attempt to pay for all this sh1t . He cuts taxes like an imbecile and continues his spending frenzy(like Iraq), then wonders why the economy fell off a cliff under his watch. Worst POTUS of my lifetime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He and his fake conservatives in office during his era all spent lile Democrats. But at least the democrats make a half hearted attempt to pay for all this sh1t . He cuts taxes like an imbecile and continues his spending frenzy(like Iraq), then wonders why the economy fell off a cliff under his watch. Worst POTUS of my lifetime.
    Iraq was awful but still only a tenth as bad as 'Nam... can't dig a grave deep enough into the earth for #36 LBJ to account for all the young American blood still on his hands tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the Pope anti-Catholic for criticizing Justice Barrett?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of Catholic Bishops do not support the brain-washing cult of People of Praise

PoP brainwashes as deeply as Scientology

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alito slaps down suit by a Louisiana preacher requesting emergency relief from criminal charges. His church defied COVID-19 attendance limits.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who protest face consequences for breaking the law, why should it be different for anyone else?
    I thought we had certain rights to protest and practice religion. If you are scared, don't participate - stay home but don't stop others from doing what they have a right to. Seriously, people are paralyzed - afraid to do anything - afraid to dine out (even though they are willing to go through a drive thru or do take out), afraid to invest because it's not the bottom of the market (like where is that?), afraid to send their kids to school even though there's probably similar risk for flu for the kids, afraid to LIVE life.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rube whining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought we had certain rights to protest and pratice religion.
    Sure, but there's no right to break the law. Protest and going to church aren't get out of jail free cards.

I thought Protestantism was all about having a personal relationship with God, does one really need to go to church for that?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought we had certain rights to protest and practice religion. If you are scared, don't participate - stay home but don't stop others from doing what they have a right to. Seriously, people are paralyzed - afraid to do anything - afraid to dine out (even though they are willing to go through a drive thru or do take out), afraid to invest because it's not the bottom of the market (like where is that?), afraid to send their kids to school even though there's probably similar risk for flu for the kids, afraid to LIVE life.
    you're such a ing re WC

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

(I'm much more concerned about infecting my wife than my own mortality. Taking precautions is about prosociality, protecting other people. It's not all about you and me.)
    Bwhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha hah

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bwahhagagaggagagahahahagahhagagagagagaghahahahahah ahahahahajhahahahahahahahahahajhajahajajajahajhaha gaGAgajajakakakakkauagabajaiaaugabajaiauagabanmaah aabbamaoahanamakiagabanojagavakahabah

Protecting people

Gsusudijfndjdjejdidjdiqiiejsbsbsbdhjdksjsjsjsjsjej jrjdjdbdbsbnanabvsvsvvegejejej

You aren't doing that.

Lolololooloolooolooolkkolloool

You the real hero

Bwhahshshsjsjsjajjajauagagsueuejgddgeusuhshdgsg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahhagagaggagagahahahagahhagagagagagaghahahahahah ahahahahajhahahahahahahahahahajhajahajajajahajhaha gaGAgajajakakakakkauagabajaiaaugabajaiauagabanmaah aabbamaoahanamakiagabanojagavakahabah

Protecting people

Gsusudijfndjdjejdidjdiqiiejsbsbsbdhjdksjsjsjsjsjej jrjdjdbdbsbnanabvsvsvvegejejej

You aren't doing that.

Lolololooloolooolooolkkolloool

You the real hero

Bwhahshshsjsjsjajjajauagagsueuejgddgeusuhshdgsg
    Do you have someone to talk to? You don't seem well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because protesting outdoors is the same exact thing as sitting inside.
    And how is going to a liquor store, Home Depot, Walmart, etc different from church? It's possible to go to church without even touching anything - the doors are open, go in and plant your butt on a pew socially distanced from others. In Walmart, I touch the cart, the stuff or fruit that God knows who has feeled up, the self-check out machine, etc.

Thread Information