My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they think it's all rigged then shouldn't they boycott? Why waste their time voting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they think it's all rigged then shouldn't they boycott? Why waste their time voting?
    When Democrats win it's crooked, when Republicans win it's proof the election is sound. The result confers legitimacy, not the process.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans picked up seats in the House and held on to most of their Senate seats. If there was any rigging going on, the Republicans were in on it. But Trump fanatics are to stupid to realize this even though they spend all of their time analyzing conspiracy theories. So they'll go right back to doing Mitch McConnell's bidding.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they should not.

They have to show up for the GOP, otherwise who will strip them of their needed healthcare?
    Who will continue to allow them to catch Covid and die - by encouraging them not to wear a mask?

Who will make sure the planet is destroyed, the air they breathe polluted, water they drink poisoned if not for moscow mitch and crew?

Who will own the libs - even while their best interests are ignored?

Georgia voters are too goddamned smart to fail to support the people who will destroy their lives, their childrens lives and enrich the 1% -of the richest.

The libs will be owned goddamn it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they should not.

They have to show up for the GOP, otherwise who will strip them of their needed healthcare?
    Who will continue to allow them to catch Covid and die - by encouraging them not to wear a mask?

Who will make sure the planet is destroyed, the air they breathe polluted, water they drink poisoned if not for moscow mitch and crew?

Who will own the libs - even while their best interests are ignored?

Georgia voters are too goddamned smart to fail to support the people who will destroy their lives, their childrens lives and enrich the 1% -of the richest.

The libs will be owned goddamn it!
    If you were going for comedy that was a major fail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Democrats win it's crooked, when Republicans win it's proof the election is sound. The result confers legitimacy, not the process.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not what muh Russia was about.

You can't keep your conspiracy theories straight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insecure gots like Darrin are going to excuse their support of authoritarian, lying narcissists for the rest of their lives because Democrats dared to question and investigate whether Donald Trump might be a little too friendly with a hostile foreign enemy that he's had regular, known secret talks with and has never criticized.

Thread Information