Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Guess I don’t have to imagine. imagine having 6 finals losses with ALL that help. Couldn’t be me.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Or feel free to imagine winning 3 in a row with your “second best player” averaging 17.6 points on 40% shooting during a three year playoff run. Who had more help again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ couldn’t cut it in today’s nba tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or feel free to imagine winning 3 in a row with your “second best player” averaging 17.6 points on 40% shooting during a three year playoff run. Who had more help again?

Is that gif a carry?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Today’s NBA you gotta force your way to play with possibly the best PF of all time to have a shot at a chip. #MoreHelp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well that’s an unfair statement

DeRozan is a starter on a team that almost made the playoffs
    So Jordan would start for a 9th seeded Spurs team of he played today
    That’s not bad tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that gif a carry?
    Yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ the 2nd best player to ever play in the NBA (Kareem was better although not given the rightful acclaim) would dominate todays soft NBA. Conversely, LaRoid would struggle in past eras and crazy as a fox Rodman would have neutralized him defensively any series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ the 2nd best player to ever play in the NBA (Kareem was better although not given the rightful acclaim) would dominate todays soft NBA. Conversely, LaRoid would struggle in past eras and crazy as a fox Rodman would have neutralized him defensively any series.
    Dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rodman one of the best defenders ever would have tormented James period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman one of the best defenders ever would have tormented James period.
    No

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2 x DVP

In 90-91 He played such strong defense that the NBA stated he "could shut down any opposing player, from point guard to center."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...in-nba-history

I say an ESPN broadast that also said he was the greatest all positional defender in NBA history.

More importantly he unlike most soft NBA players today he would not have backed down in any regard to James.

Sadly when he was on SAS he was a headcase because he could have really helped the Spurs at that time.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Damn carried Scottie’s ass

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Didn’t Kawhi hold that to like 34 percent shooting in 2014? we know them s Deshawn and Shawn Marion held him to 8 points in a finals game

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Gotdayum. Scottie’s finals stats during that second three peat

17.1PPG
    38% from the floor
    28 % from 3

Scottie Bricken

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    lol rockets suck so bad you can't stop resorting to this schtick

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Looks bad for Bronsexual fans. All those great supporting casts, yet all those losses. Very tragic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t Kawhi hold that to like 34 percent shooting in 2014? we know them s Deshawn and Shawn Marion held him to 8 points in a finals game
    Kawhi is a much better defender than Rodman tbh...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Pippen vs other teams second options:

1991 Finals: Pippen 20.8 pts and 6.6 ast 0.453 fg% James Worthy 19.3 pts and 2.0 ast 0.479 fg%. I'm not even talking about defense
    1992 Finals: Pippen 20.8 pts and 7.7 ast 0.484 fg% Terry Porter 16.2 pts and 4.7 ast 0.471 fg% I'm not even talking about defense
    1993 Finals: Pippen 21.2 pts and 7.7 ast 0.439 fg% Kevin Johnson 17.2 pts and 6.5 ast 0.421 fg% I'm not even talking about defense
    1996 Finals: Pippen 15.7 pts and 5.3 ast 0.343 fg% Gary Payton 18.0 pts and 7.0 ast 0.444 fg%
    1997 Finals: Pippen 20.0 pts and 3.5 ast 0.421 fg% John Stockton 15.0 pts and 8.0 ast 0.500 fg% I'm not even talking about defense
    1998 Finals: Pippen 15.7 pts and 4.8 ast 0.410 fg% John Stockton 9.7 pts and 8.7 ast 0.490 fg% I'm not even talking about defense

1996 Payton outplayed Pippen, I'll be generous and say that 1997 was a tie between Scottie and Stockton. Pippen has won other matchups with other teams 2nd options hands down. 4-1-1 in favour of Pippen. Not only that but he also had all-d level 3rd options in Grant and Rodman, great coach, great bench and even great assistant coach (Tex Winter). His teams were stacked period.
    Last edited by i'm_still_beta; 11-27-2020 at 12:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a much better defender than Rodman tbh...
    You simply do not know basketball history. Rodman when inspired for several years was superior even then Leonard - who is very good.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Pippen vs other teams second options:

1991 Finals: Pippen 20.8 pts and 6.6 ast 0.453 fg% James Worthy 19.3 pts and 2.0 ast 0.479 fg%. I'm not even talking about defense
    1992 Finals: Pippen 20.8 pts and 7.7 ast 0.484 fg% Terry Porter 16.2 pts and 4.7 ast 0.471 fg% I'm not even talking about defense
    1993 Finals: Pippen 21.2 pts and 7.7 ast 0.439 fg% Kevin Johnson 17.2 pts and 6.5 ast 0.421 fg% I'm not even talking about defense
    1996 Finals: Pippen 15.7 pts and 5.3 ast 0.343 fg% Gary Payton 18.0 pts and 7.0 ast 0.444 fg%
    1997 Finals: Pippen 20.0 pts and 3.5 ast 0.421 fg% John Stockton 15.0 pts and 8.0 ast 0.500 fg% I'm not even talking about defense
    1998 Finals: Pippen 15.7 pts and 4.8 ast 0.410 fg% John Stockton 9.7 pts and 8.7 ast 0.490 fg% I'm not even talking about defense

1996 Payton outplayed Pippen, I'll be generous and say that 1997 was a tie between Scottie and Stockton. Pippen has won other matchups with other teams 2nd options hands down. 4-1-1 in favour of Pippen. Not only that but he also had all-d level 3rd options in Grant and Rodman, great coach, great bench and even great assistant coach (Tex Winter). His teams were stacked period.
    Stacked with what? Not all stars

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Stacked with what? Not all stars

Scottie was not only all-star. He was on all-nba 1st team and all-nba-defensive 1st team. Kukoc 6th man of the year. Grant and Rodman were on all-d team too.

And BJ Armstrong and Horace were all-stars after you left Bulls for baseball. You made them worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You simply do not know basketball history. Rodman when inspired for several years was superior even then Leonard - who is very good.
    “shut up Kid, youngsters won’t understand, I watched him back in muh days! and get off my lawn!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “shut up Kid, youngsters won’t understand, I watched him back in muh days! and get off my lawn!”
    I am probably older than you and agree to disagree

Thread Information