Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death to America” has become slang to Iranians to mean “mother f*cking sh*t.” When they get stuck in heavy traffic jams, they will say “Death to America” in frustration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death to America” has become slang to Iranians to mean “mother f*cking sh*t.” When they get stuck in heavy traffic jams, they will say “Death to America” in frustration.
    ^ the left has ruined comedy and this is a great example right here of just that. no humor in sight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ the left has ruined comedy and this is a great example right here of just that. no humor in sight.
    You are relapsing Joey.

Get help now before it is too late. Your positivity is flaking off and only bad things will result.

ST is not good for your mental health but am sure you have other activities that you are also indulging in that do not help either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are relapsing Joey.

Get help now before it is too late. Your positivity is flaking off and only bad things will result.

ST is not good for your mental health but am sure you have other activities that you are also indulging in that do not help either.
    you're salty bro and it shows. God bless you Ef! lol

"but am sure you have other activities that you are also indulging in that do not help either." you're so sure huh? more salt in your veins than all of the ocean.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran threatening Israel is Globalist theatre, If Iran disliked Jews--why is there a special reserved seat for Jews in the Iranian-Parliament for over a century? No other nation does that. Iran has the largest Jewish popultion in Middle East outside of Israel--Iran's British Masonic Brotherhood..

War with Iran will be staged like all other wars---Both sides working together to scare their respective populations into submission bombing civilians--forcing people out of strategic areas--land grabs. Iran & Israel have been working together for decades...

Globalists always make sure there are pockets of Christians in Muslim & Asian nations so they can always initiate staged conflicts--e.g--Armenia & Turkey--China Russia Turkey Iran & NATO are all working together--There is no conflict--They use local rivalries to serve their ends...

hater Spurtacular

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're salty bro and it shows. God bless you Ef! lol

"but am sure you have other activities that you are also indulging in that do not help either." you're so sure huh? more salt in your veins than all of the ocean.
    You think I am joking or out to get you?

Ask your friends to read your posts, hear their opinions about what you post and how it is different than the person they know, and ask if it is normal

If you would be ashamed and will not, something is wrong and get help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think I am joking or out to get you?

Ask your friends to read your posts, hear their opinions about what you post and how it is different than the person they know, and ask if it is normal

If you would be ashamed and will not, something is wrong and get help.
    you should reply to yourself with exactly what you replied to me with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you should reply to yourself with exactly what you replied to me with.
    I let my friends see my posts as they did not believe half the stuff i told them about stuff posted by people like qchrisy, derp and you.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I am the Supreme Leader of Iran

Israel will be destroyed on March 5th, 2022

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Time is running out for Israel and all of its allies in the Zionist plot including the Arab states and America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am the Supreme Leader of Iran

Israel will be destroyed on March 5th, 2022
    That's pretty good forecasting, now if you could just get a commercial flight out without killing everyone.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This makes zero sense. Iran is a big influence in the region thats why they are relevant. Usa and israel dont want that influence whuch is against their alignments. Thats all.

Its a simple power struggle in the region. Iran will be fine as long as they continue getting closer to china and russia and somehow keep having india as a neighbor and not an enemy
    Lets see how hater likes his own tactics:

"No, no bruh you got it all wrong. This was the Iranians killing their own scientist and blame it on Israel and the US.
    CLEARLY a false flag operation."

How do you like it hater?
    Is the above clownish enough for you?
    Britain poisoning their own citizens... fckn idiot...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    going MSM on the board...

Wow...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I let my friends see my posts as they did not believe half the stuff i told them about stuff posted by people like qchrisy, derp and you.
    lmao you're so full of...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran’s parliament advances bill to stop nuclear inspections

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-international-news-israel-iran-iran-nuclear-e2f2225c1f91c5c09afaf776cf9e04e3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to give some credit to Trump on this one.

he has quit on everything else. but of the few things he has decided to stick with, he is going all in on; and one is to make sure there is no treaty of any sort with Iran.

He has completely checked out on the virus, The budget, finding the 2 to 3,000,000 votes that were illegal for Hillary. Promises made, run from the promises...

Thread Information