My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ranking...212426848.html

Won more with far less. End of discussion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d argue having an mvp teammate is a way bigger advantage than three all star teammates and having an all nba teammate is much bigger than 1.5 x all star.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Joey Crawford 1
    Jim 0

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Won more with far less."

What. 4 hall of famers, 3 players, 1 coach wasn't enough?

Less was what Garnett had to work with in Minnesota or Dirk for most of his career.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Less was what Garnett had to work with in Minnesota or Dirk for most of his career.
    Truth bombs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Kobe couldn’t win with Malone Payton and shaq: they were past prime
    When Duncan won with Stephen Jackson as his clear number 2: he played with the admiral Manu and Parker.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Forgot Robinson was a hall of famer too.

That's 5 hall of famer teammates and coach throughout his career but "Duncan won more with far less"

Meanwhile, Dirk's and Garnett's best teammates were Jason Terry and Wally Szczerbiak, respectively

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Robinson was on his last legs in 2003, Parker was a sop re and Ginobili was an inconsistent rookie
    Speedy Clacton was great though

But yeah for the next 3 les he had help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan: 5 rings, 3 FMVPs, 2 MVPs

Corpsey Bryant: 5 rings, 2 FMVPs, 1 MVP

Let us proceed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's 5 hall of famer teammates and coach throughout his career but "Duncan won more with far less"

Meanwhile, Dirk's and Garnett's best teammates were Jason Terry and Wally Szczerbiak, respectively
    Kobe couldn’t win with shaq and rodman

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d argue having an mvp teammate is a way bigger advantage than three all star teammates and having an all nba teammate is much bigger than 1.5 x all star.
    And the thing about Tim unlike all of these clowns today is his unbelievably unselfish nature.. His incredible skills as a leader helped his teammates become All-Stars and ultimately Hall of Fame players themselves. He helped them flourish. He never complained about them scoring points. That he wanted to be the man all the time. He didn’t care. Winning five championships was not just about how dominant a player Tim Duncan was. He wanted the team to succeed above all else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2010 had me believing that we would not win a le in the Dirk era. We were the 2 seed, you guys the 7 seed and we couldn't even check Jefferson and George Hill. So frustrating.

All hail Tyson Chandler and Dwayne Casey for shocking the world the following year.

But yeah, the rivalry we had was special... 2014 was also a total barn burner and I took no shame in dropping game 7. That Spur's team moved the ball about as well as possible.
    It’s amazing that the Spurs won the championship in 2014. Jesus Christ that Dallas series was a ing nailbiter. I seriously thought at one point it was going to be a first round exit for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Robinson Best season with Tim Duncan was 1999. And he was very effective, an all-star level player but not the dominant MVP player of his prime. After that he was basically an old man on his last legs. Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker became All-Star teammates in large part due to Tim Duncan‘s amazing unselfishness as a leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wow, Kirby had a lineup the same season of 2015-16!!!!!

All Star Roy Hibbert
    All Star D'Angelo Russell
    All Star Julius Randle
    DPOY Metta Puss Artest
    6th Man of year Lou Williams

Finished 17-65 with 5 All stars on his team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the thing about Tim unlike all of these clowns today is his unbelievably unselfish nature.. His incredible skills as a leader helped his teammates become All-Stars and ultimately Hall of Fame players themselves. He helped them flourish. He never complained about them scoring points. That he wanted to be the man all the time. He didn’t care. Winning five championships was not just about how dominant a player Tim Duncan was. He wanted the team to succeed above all else.
    Duncan had the greatest balance I have ever seen when it came to winning. For example if Tim only needed to score 4 points to win a game then he would. If he had to score 30 are more to win then he would.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

post hoc ergo propter hoc

Manu was 57th overall pick. Tony was 28th. Did neither Dirk nor KG ever have any higher draft picks with them?

pulling 5 rings and turning those picks into HOFers is the mark of a true GOAT. Meanwhile Kobe couldn't get it done with 5 HOFers. Payton, Malone, Shaq, Fisher and Jackson.. beat by a team with maybe no HOFers other than Larry Brown.

, even Kawhi was 16th overall.

Julius Randle, Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, D'Angelo Russell, all #2 overall picks. Let me know when one becomes a HOFer with 4 rings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All Star Roy Hibbert
    All Star Julius Randle
    DPOY Metta Puss Artest

He also had an all star pilot and we know how that turned out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan had the greatest balance I have ever seen when it came to winning. For example if Tim only needed to score 4 points to win a game then he would. If he had to score 30 are more to win then he would.
    Yep.. He had playoff games when Tony or Manu had it going real good, so he would dominate on D, grab like 20 rebounds and take maybe 10 shots.. Whatever was needed..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All Star Roy Hibbert
    All Star Julius Randle
    DPOY Metta Puss Artest

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Kobe or Duncan

1. Nash
    2. Kobe
    3. Pippen
    4. Dirk
    5. Duncan

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Robinson Best season with Tim Duncan was 1999. And he was very effective, an all-star level player but not the dominant MVP player of his prime. After that he was basically an old man on his last legs. Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker became All-Star teammates in large part due to Tim Duncan‘s amazing unselfishness as a leader.
    Blair gave us a nice spark. What the heck happened to that guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Karl Malone and Gary Payton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread was a total failure. Shut this down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blair gave us a nice spark. What the heck happened to that guy?

No ACLs, poor off-court decisions, and an inability to adjust his game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    post hoc ergo propter hoc

Manu was 57th overall pick. Tony was 28th. Did neither Dirk nor KG ever have any higher draft picks with them?

pulling 5 rings and turning those picks into HOFers is the mark of a true GOAT. Meanwhile Kobe couldn't get it done with 5 HOFers. Payton, Malone, Shaq, Fisher and Jackson.. beat by a team with maybe no HOFers other than Larry Brown.

, even Kawhi was 16th overall.

Julius Randle, Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, D'Angelo Russell, all #2 overall picks. Let me know when one becomes a HOFer with 4 rings.

Go ahead and / this thread. This is the realest and most truthful reply on the interwebs.

Thread Information