Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't know why Fat Antonio fans got so defensive and started bringing up Kobe. Nobody's saying Kobe didn't have enough help, he had plenty of it but so did Jim.

The argument that "Jim accomplished more with less" is simply a false narrative, he had way more help than most of his peers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why Fat Antonio fans got so defensive and started bringing up Kobe. Nobody's saying Kobe didn't have enough help, he had plenty of it but so did Jim.

The argument that "Jim accomplished more with less" is simply a false narrative, he had way more help than most of his peers.
    Compared to his peers? Lebron had more help and won less. Kobe had more help and won the same. Shaq had more help and won less. The problem is that you can't compare Jim to his peers unless they are all time greats. Like nobody is comparing my man Kobe to Reggie Miller or Clyde Drexler. Bc Kobe is above those players. Just like Jim is above Dirk or KG. And when it comes to all time greatness (the top 10), Jim had the least amount of help to any of those mfers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My fellow Spurs fans are very insecure and bitter tbh

They hate guys like Hornacek, Malone and Stockton because they regularly kicked our asses
    They hate the Lakers because they have beaten us most of the times but they were the better team when they beat us, as we were the better team when we beat them

Might be a side effect of watching too much sport on TV instead of burning calories

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They hate guys like Hornacek, Malone and Stockton because they regularly kicked our asses
    They hate the Lakers because they have beaten us most of the times but they were the better team when they beat us, as we were the better team when we beat them

Might be a side effect of watching too much sport on TV instead of burning calories
    Malone because he was a sick pedo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Malone because he was a sick pedo.
    I've never heard anyone say that they hate Jeff Hornacek as a player. Like ever. And Stock is never trashed talked either. Malone deserves it for raping a 12 year old and then not being in his kid's life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never heard anyone say that they hate Jeff Hornacek as a player. Like ever. And Stock is never trashed talked either. Malone deserves it for raping a 12 year old and then not being in his kid's life.
    Oh yes I remember upstairs, a couple of Spurs fans hating Hornacek because he looked like an accountant and hurt the Spurs when he was with Phoenix

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yes I remember upstairs, a couple of Spurs fans hating Hornacek because he looked like an accountant and hurt the Spurs when he was with Phoenix
    Damn I don't remember his Phoenix days. Wasn't he part of the Barkley trade? Did we even play Phoenix in the playoffs when he was on the team? Or was that Pre-Robinson days that I have no idea about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hornacek was really good. He was the main trading piece for Barkley as he was an all star or close to it when he was with phoenix. He didn’t do that well with philly and was the clear third wheel with the Jazz.

that pedo couldn’t win with another top 25 player in Stockton and a guy like hornacek as a third wheel when a player like Barkley never had a top 25 player as his sidekick when he was in his prime and a guy like marjele as his third wheel. Then people would say that pedo was the second best pf ever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hornacek was really good. He was the main trading piece for Barkley as he was an all star or close to it when he was with phoenix. He didn’t do that well with philly and was the clear third wheel with the Jazz.

that pedo couldn’t win with another top 25 player in Stockton and a guy like hornacek as a third wheel when a player like Barkley never had a top 25 player as his sidekick when he was in his prime and a guy like marjele as his third wheel. Then people would say that pedo was the second best pf ever.
    The Sums were more talented than the Jazz .
    Majerle was , but KJ was pretty good , Ceballos was a pretty good scorer, pre-relapse Dumas was very promising.

But the problem is that they didn’t have all those pieces healthy at the same time unfortunately

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Majerle was , but KJ was pretty good , Ceballos was a pretty good scorer, pre-relapse Dumas was very promising.

But the problem is that they didn’t have all those pieces healthy at the same time unfortunately
    They were talented no doubt but I’d still say the jazz had better talent to compliment a Pf than the suns. Suns were deeper but basketball is about top line talent. The heatles were not that great after the big three (Ray Allen and some scrubs), Bulls were essentially just Jordan Pippen and. Decent PF. Very rarely can you have a team with four HoFers so shortly remove from their primes NOT win a le. I think it only happened twice.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

No

And Cedric was a garbage points player. Kinda worthless, tbh. I mean he couldn't really be counted on as one of your cornerstone pieces.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lo trying hard to make Jordan look like he overcame tough adversity at the SG spot

Majerle was a slow footed cracker, he wouldn't even make the G League today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lo trying hard to make Jordan look like he overcame tough adversity at the SG spot

With his three point shooting and quick release he would be at least klay thompson preinjury in today’s nba. Likely a multiple mvp winner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With his three point shooting and quick release he would be at least klay thompson preinjury in today’s nba. Likely a multiple mvp winner.
    Klay Thompson is a much better shooter and defender than Dan Majerlol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay Thompson is a much better shooter and defender than Dan Majerlol
    Klay Thompson is just Dan Marjele playing in an empty gym.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Not the quickest guy. High IQ, though. Played the angles game very well. Did a good job of funneling quick guys into a wall of defense.

He'd have Steph type range in today's game, where every sub-par shooter has the green light to shoot from 30 feet or more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd have Steph type range in today's game.
    Yeah me too

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And that was a old washout Thunder Dan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    **the 1999 " le" was won by a team that only played 50 games.
    Kobez, where is any evidence that Duncan had a "flawless career" as your thread le claims?

Oh and 2020's counts for what? Is this where you dance?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that was a old washout Thunder Dan.

Looks like young Thunder Dan

90s shooting guards

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Checked by GOAT defender Pippen. Modern NBA range. 23 second mark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Checked by GOAT defender Pippen. Modern NBA range. 23 second mark.

Yay 1 game

Thread Information