San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Anybody outside of fat Antonio maybe
    in' in the butt...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just stop being obsessed with trans people, itís not hard man.
    bro you're the one obsessing over here but cool story either way!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    bro you're the one obsessing over here but cool story either way!
    Det lack of self awareness

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no one cares blake... well at least i don't care. you're almost worse than Chump tbh... i'd tell you to move along yet you seem incapable of doing so and that's quite weird imo but whatever. God bless you blake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    no one cares blake... well at least i don't care. you're almost worse than Chump tbh... i'd tell you to move along yet you seem incapable of doing so and that's quite weird imo but whatever. God bless you blake.
    Give me another paragraph about how much you don't care

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

RENT FREE!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Quite a passive-aggressive, toxic post from you. I really hoped you had changes your ways. Blake deserves an apology from you for your years of targeted harassment. But we know you haven’t actually changed one bit. Not only are you an angry dimwit, you’re also fake as . Sad!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Not how that works, druggy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Quite a passive-aggressive, toxic post from you. I really hoped you had changes your ways. Blake deserves an apology from you for your years of targeted harassment. But we know you haven’t actually changed one bit. Not only are you an angry dimwit, you’re also fake as . Sad!
    trolling level 1.0 ... try again

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    this is going to be hiliarious... Chump is a year+ in to not getting a response to any of his bs replies to me, blake is a couple weeks in almost, and now mono. these crazy loons are all peas in the same pod it seems. yall got issues worse than yall claim i have it seems.

buh-bye and God bless yalls misguided hearts. i truly hope yall find some peace in life on and off the internet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    this is going to be hiliarious... Chump is a year+ in to not getting a response to any of his bs replies to me, blake is a couple weeks in almost, and now mono. these crazy loons are all peas in the same pod it seems. yall got issues worse than yall claim i have it seems.

buh-bye and God bless yalls misguided hearts. i truly hope yall find some peace in life on and off the internet.
    Sad that you can’t be honest with yourself. When you’re mature enough to apologize, we’ll be happy to accept.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    But he said God bless you at the end tho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Give me another paragraph about how much you don't care

Now another

Thread Information