BWC strikes again

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Another sucker punch

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Dont know why he didnt pepper Rick with punches?
    Random shots like that are racial. They aren't looking for a fight but to exert pain. How one treats an animal.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We agree on most stuff, muh . Respect.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Went about as well as you'd expect and this is a basketball player against an amateur with 2 exhibition fights under his belt.

You had people who thought Lebron could beat up the ufc fighter that called him out, even though the fighter is like top 5 in his weight class

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Possible whitelash

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Think I saw Jake Paul calling out tosb mayweather in a video, wouldn't be surprised if Floyd takes it for a quick 20m just to knock out a youtuber

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only a Laker fan would say some like this. Mayweather is teeny. I don't care how great you are supposed to be you can't be ing around with dudes 200lbs cutting down to under 200lbs when you're as teeny and light in the ass as Mayweather. Also, thanks for confirming you have the social media mentions of a tween girl. What is your tick tock handle? Don't pretend you're anywhere close to 30, you've been poster here for nearly 20 years. Even if you were, kill yourself for larping as a tween girl on social media.
    Sounds like projection, tbh. Stick to topics you understand

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here it is again, you post something stupid. You get your ass handed to you in a post. You then post more nonsense as your 'comeback'. This is it Folks Mitch the sterling example of ever post by Laker Fan on a apposing teams fan forum.

Lets be clear there are Cowboy Fans and Yankee fans. Then there is this POS right here.
    Honestly you're giving me nothing here. Do you want to argue about something substantial or cry under the guise of one of your alt accounts like the resident mav and rox fans here? I figure you just have gs syndrome and starve for attention on a stale old internet forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the is Jake Paul?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ask Mitch he apparently is a Larping as a Tween Fan Girl of that because he gets notifications about all his missives on social media. Yes Mitch is subed to all that on social media despite being a 40 year old posting laker fan who post on the OPPOSING teams fan Forum for 20 years because "he is about that life"
    Still don't get what you're going at, you're acting like it's highschool. I just know Jake Paul is a youtuber and you're crying about tiktok and social media

Rent free, I guess.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, Jake Paul is hate-able as . I understand that but Nate Got payed, agreed to the terms of the fight, got smashed.
    Makes me wonder WTF he did did with 25 million dollars minus expenses taxes and fees he earned while he was in the NBA, that he had to do this for a paycheck.
    If he got paid that much and lived, I don't feel sorry for him, tbh.

MAGA
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats modern times for you.
    Some fat doughy Cleveland show looking dude sits in-front of his keyboard and puts on a modern day minstrel show type fake laughter and mugging of other peoples work. Makes money off of it.

Makes a NGA want to watch the world burn, tbh

The funny thing to me is this fugget proudly displaying his toys, when he should've have them in the first place.
    I don't have a problem with it. I won't do it as I want my image to ultimately be of worth in another stratosphere.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Still butthurt

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looks like Mayweather will have his payday against Paul

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He knocked out a black guy. He has to be beaten down now by a boxing champ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    na he got 600k plus some sort of cut of the PPV the 25 million is his NBA earnings from credible sources. (actually 24,727,781). Question is how come a guy who should be worth millions is fighting for maybe a couple of million?
    Does he NEED the money?
    if so then thats sad
    Is it money to add to his nest egg?
    If so then thats not so bad.....

Considering he will now be memed from here to when memes eventually get outlawed by the CCP Puppet state we seem to be headed towards
    The co-main event of Jake Paul and Nate Robinson, however, will only make $600 each for their efforts. They will make much more in PPV shares and endorsements, but each man is only guaranteed to make $100 per round to step in the ring on Saturday night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF are you Trying to say or trying to talk about...

Disclosed purses (not including any PPV cut which Im sure Jake probably had and nate less probably had a cut of the PPV) have been out since the day after the PPV.... which was like 1.3+ million at 50 bucts thats a 65 million GATE...... they are carving up with PPV points....

wonder what is is about this site that attracts dudes like you too if for so long... I mean an article here typically on gets like a few hundred views. Will some video I make gets thousands and I'm not even trying to make real videos...
    Yeah it says 600 dollars, not 600K. No idea about the rest of your rant.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    99.99% of all NBA dudes can't fight, punch like girls..... This was an inevitable and quite satisfying outcome
    He sed satisfying outcome

Thread Information