My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he is fighting the other paul brother not the one who kod nate
    idk which is which, tbh. That's drew's area of expertise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because you've posted like this for years, you have a suck ass life, suck ass takes, and like everybody you've only followed bball since you decided you like tim duncan. This place is dead and only 200 of you come here because if you look at the view count on articles its minuscule. You all are so spergy you refersh threads 1000 times a day and continue your re ed circle jerk because, you all have a suck ass life, suck ass takes, and you only started to follow bball since you decided you liked tim Duncan(or hated tim duncan)

This is why you reply to a post Not about you and the other guy did the sperg of sperg things and repleyed to that, because you are suck ass people, with suck ass takes and no measure of self control. Thinking its some kind of "win" to point out such mundane because you only started to follow SPORTS when you decided you like or hated something.

Because of all the above, you'll never understand what was communicated to you above

Savy?

OF COURSE NOT.
    wut?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What is it like to hate post on the dying fan forum of another team as a Fake Laker Fan, and doing it for 20 years. ?
    Im not even trying and I can generate more eyeballs than this site and even official "Spurs Media"..... WTF
    holy get counseling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What is it like to hate post on the dying fan forum of another team as a Fake Laker Fan, and doing it for 20 years. ?
    Im not even trying and I can generate more eyeballs than this site and even official "Spurs Media"..... WTF
    calling out Mitch for his social media when you've got those tweeny thumbnails/ les.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jake Paul keeping it real tbh. Maybe he should beat up some bums like Kimbo Slice or become a professional wrestler like CM Punk and maybe the tomato would take him seriously.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jake Paul keeping it real tbh. Maybe he should beat up some bums like Kimbo Slice or become a professional wrestler like CM Punk and maybe the tomato would take him seriously.
    Kimbo been dead for like 4 years

Thread Information