My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disgusting australian animals

You know you are a piece of nation when you make american savages look like Mother Theresa and have your government cover it up.

ing australian pigs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The china vs auskillia social media beef is gettin good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm shocked

I mean, who knew a country whose first white settlers were inmates could breed such mounmental pieces of ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm shocked

I mean, who knew a country whose first white settlers were inmates could breed such mounmental pieces of ?
    When I went to Sydney I had a great time and was shocked to see 1/2 of Sydney is Asian.

But IMO it probably ends there and when you leave the cities you see nothing more than villages infested with crocodile dundee inbreed australian s. No wonder they select the worst people to lead that hole country.

Those australian white inbreds down under make Maga s look like Astrophysicists.

You know you are a piece of country when you genocide all the natives and the handful remaining ones fled to the cities to get away from your stinky inbred prison blood ass

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Australian 'war crimes':

Troops to be fired over Afghan killings

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-55088230

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are a bunch of rednecks who can't deal with our history, so like America we hide behind our flag (which has the flag of another country in the corner of it btw) & 'the troops'. Our Prime Minister is so dumb, a low level Chinese Bureaucrat sends a provocative tweet & he gets angrier than he did about the war crimes themselves.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are a bunch of rednecks who can't deal with our history, so like America we hide behind our flag (which has the flag of another country in the corner of it btw) & 'the troops'. Our Prime Minister is so dumb, a low level Chinese Bureaucrat sends a provocative tweet & he gets angrier than he did about the war crimes themselves.

LOL, you couldn't do a full owning of it, could ya?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, you couldn't do a full owning of it, could ya?
    It's pretty much like the States - the more rural you get, the more backward it is. Wouldn't live anywhere else thought - the weather & surf are the best in the world

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty much like the States - the more rural you get, the more backward it is. Wouldn't live anywhere else thought - the weather & surf are the best in the world
    Danny Deckchair sold me on the macadamia region Mediterranean climate, like South of France, Greece, Italy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been to Australia on 2 public health trips and worked with many from there while in the service, and while this de able conduct must be rightfully deplored - in general the people and country are truly wonderful-if I had to live anywhere other than US this would be near top of list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Deckchair sold me on the macadamia region Mediterranean climate, like South of France, Greece, Italy
    Northern Rivers are the best part of the world IMO. Climate, beaches, surf & National Parks are unreal.

Thread Information