Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you're a wanker.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Was wondering why this thread has 5 pages, people just smacking Andy around

You need to chill, katy might find this website one day.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    you're a wanker.
    tranny

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's sad that some of you have nothing better to do than rip on him/her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Remember det time you posted a full pic of your pregnant girlfriend without her knowing but left yourself out

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Again, this is a sad sad thread.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    so...if i would bang Juno does that make me gay?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    so...if i would bang Juno does that make me gay?
    dont think so. theres still a pussy there

andy can calm down

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Remember det time you posted a full pic of your pregnant girlfriend without her knowing but left yourself out
    That baby is breathing and gulping similac like gangbusters now. I'm hundreds of miles away, though, fortunately.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I'm pro gun and pro drug (anti-control of either one), so by default i am a libertarian.

pro gun + anti drug = GOP
    anti gun + pro drug = DNC
    anti both = quivering pink vagina pacifist
    pro both = libertarian

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'm pro gun and pro drug (anti-control of either one), so by default i am a libertarian.

pro gun + anti drug = GOP
    anti gun + pro drug = DNC
    anti both = quivering pink vagina pacifist
    pro both = libertarian
    There’s more than 2 issues.

Are you pro LGBT?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    There’s more than 2 issues.

Are you pro LGBT?
    I'm pro gay and lesbian rights, that's it. It's not their fault they were born that way. Sure, they're probably never going to be my best friends, but they're okay and they're people. Live and let live. Although the flagrant gay black guys specifically tend to disgust me and have been thorns in my side but that's my own personal experience. Regardless, live and let live.

It's natural to be gay or lesbian. Yes, it's a slight defect (as it reduces the opportunity for procreation, the goal of any animal or plant species), but it's hardly down syndrome, a much more severe natural defect... either way, it's natural.

Except in the rare case of hermaphroditism, "bisexuality" is NOT natural. It is a predominately cultural thing, especially considering about 90% of those identifying as "bisexual" are completely cis-female and NOT born with lesbian traits or characteristics. It's 100% man-made, cultural, mainstream media making it a "thang". Part of it are some hetero men's fault because a lot of the liberal cis-hetero-men have been trying to make Angel's threesomes "the norm, not the exception" for decades now, so by very definition that would make the women in the 3-way relationship bisexual. And then you have the me-too et al. movements which try to get women to walk away from men and embrace other females as lovers. Completely unnatural. You look at the "bisexual" (specifically bisexual female) statistics between 1980 and 2020, and it's obvious as day that "bisexual" is a man-made, media-concocted, unnatural piece of bull . That's thatPERIOD.

As for trans... Even Bruce / Caitlyn Jenner has (largely unsuccessfully) attempted to take the "T" out of "GLBT/LGBT". Trans is completely a different thing and there are various flavors of trans, ranging from simply transves e to trans-gender (non-op or pre-op but self-identifying as the opposite sex) to a full-blown post-op transsexual. Regardless, nobody under 21 should be legally allowed to be "trans" and in adulthood the surgeries must be 100% paid by the individual, NOT the government with taxpayer dollars like Pelosi and the squad want. It's a controversial thing, it was extremely rare before the digital age and obviously non-existent in the post-op sense before the past half century or so. Trans is really their own category but they have to kind of be in their own plane to fit in honestly. They are the exception and not the norm and it must remain that way at all costs. It shouldn't be made to be a thing by big media, and "raising a baby gender neutral" trend is bull and needs to be nipped in the bud like the google glasses and pet rocks. As for restrooms... gender neutral restrooms have gone a long way, but honestly I don't give a who uses what restroom as long as they're not perverts who act on their perversion. Trans people are definitely in the "alt/weirdo" category, keep them as far away as possible from me or I'll GTFO and find somewhere with less damn pinko hipsters and weirdos, seriously.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'm pro gay and lesbian rights, that's it. It's not their fault they were born that way. Sure, they're probably never going to be my best friends, but they're okay and they're people. Live and let live. Although the flagrant gay black guys specifically tend to disgust me and have been thorns in my side but that's my own personal experience. Regardless, live and let live.

It's natural to be gay or lesbian. Yes, it's a slight defect (as it reduces the opportunity for procreation, the goal of any animal or plant species), but it's hardly down syndrome, a much more severe natural defect... either way, it's natural.

Except in the rare case of hermaphroditism, "bisexuality" is NOT natural. It is a predominately cultural thing, especially considering about 90% of those identifying as "bisexual" are completely cis-female and NOT born with lesbian traits or characteristics. It's 100% man-made, cultural, mainstream media making it a "thang". Part of it are some hetero men's fault because a lot of the liberal cis-hetero-men have been trying to make Angel's threesomes "the norm, not the exception" for decades now, so by very definition that would make the women in the 3-way relationship bisexual. And then you have the me-too et al. movements which try to get women to walk away from men and embrace other females as lovers. Completely unnatural. You look at the "bisexual" (specifically bisexual female) statistics between 1980 and 2020, and it's obvious as day that "bisexual" is a man-made, media-concocted, unnatural piece of bull . That's thatPERIOD.

As for trans... Even Bruce / Caitlyn Jenner has (largely unsuccessfully) attempted to take the "T" out of "GLBT/LGBT". Trans is completely a different thing and there are various flavors of trans, ranging from simply transves e to trans-gender (non-op or pre-op but self-identifying as the opposite sex) to a full-blown post-op transsexual. Regardless, nobody under 21 should be legally allowed to be "trans" and in adulthood the surgeries must be 100% paid by the individual, NOT the government with taxpayer dollars like Pelosi and the squad want. It's a controversial thing, it was extremely rare before the digital age and obviously non-existent in the post-op sense before the past half century or so. Trans is really their own category but they have to kind of be in their own plane to fit in honestly. They are the exception and not the norm and it must remain that way at all costs. It shouldn't be made to be a thing by big media, and "raising a baby gender neutral" trend is bull and needs to be nipped in the bud like the google glasses and pet rocks. As for restrooms... gender neutral restrooms have gone a long way, but honestly I don't give a who uses what restroom as long as they're not perverts who act on their perversion. Trans people are definitely in the "alt/weirdo" category, keep them as far away as possible from me or I'll GTFO and find somewhere with less damn pinko hipsters and weirdos, seriously.
    link?

do you think gay couples should be able to adopt just as easily as straight couples?

your trans rant is nonsense and feelings

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hollywood celebs, especially b+ stars, are the weirdest virtue signaling sjw victimhood weirdos. Screw them all!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ Look it's the other weirdo who's on ignore yet seeks me out to troll when I don't care one way or the other what he has to say. He'll continue on because attention is what these losers lack irl. Good luck to you mono, get help, and find God!

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    link?

do you think gay couples should be able to adopt just as easily as straight couples?

your trans rant is nonsense and feelings
    Opposite sex only, particularly in the case of gay male couples.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Hollywood celebs, especially b+ stars, are the weirdest virtue signaling sjw victimhood weirdos. Screw them all!
    pussy snowflake using the ignore function
    Oddly but unsurprisingly, I agree with both of these.

Only pussies & assholes use the ignore user feature on an internet message board. (The boards I use to create/moderate as a teenager specifically did not have this.)

Let us proceed......

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Opposite sex only, particularly in the case of gay male couples.
    so you lied when you said pro gay and lesbian rights

"libertarian"

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    so you lied when you said pro gay and lesbian rights

"libertarian"
    Being anti-NAMBLA makes me a person of decency, libertarian or not.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Being anti-NAMBLA makes me a person of decency, libertarian or not.
    call it what you want, its not libertarian.

you're pretty strong on the auth scale, weed or not.

Thread Information