Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    call it what you want, its not libertarian.

you're pretty strong on the auth scale, weed or not.
    100% of boys adopted by a gay couple are sodomized and raped as a minor. That's a cold hard factPERIOD.

What else am I pretty strong on the "auth" about, tbh. Definitely not just weed, but other drugs, alcohol, tobacco, guns etc. I'm for legalization of all drugs and firearms including fully automatic firearms and bazookas.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I also support completely abolishing the ATF and (not that he was a good guy) believed what the US government did in Waco was central terrorism, and strongly supported the civilian victims of US deep state murder at Ruby Ridge in the 1990s.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    100% of boys adopted by a gay couple are sodomized and raped as a minor. That's a cold hard factPERIOD.

What else am I pretty strong on the "auth" about, tbh. Definitely not just weed, but other drugs, alcohol, tobacco, guns etc. I'm for legalization of all drugs and firearms including fully automatic firearms and bazookas.
    how do you feel about unions?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Then you'll be able to provide extensive do entation of that cold, hard fact.

Let's see it.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    how do you feel about unions?
    I dislike labor unions for public sector, as those are generally taxpayer-funded at some level. For private sector they are okay, since it is the private sector where too many laborers get shafted with % income in relation to the overall wealth of the company.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Then you'll be able to provide extensive do entation of that cold, hard fact.

Let's see it.
    It's known truth, doesn't need to be supported by evidence. It's in the same category of "if it rains, the ground is going to get wet".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It's known truth, doesn't need to be supported by evidence. It's in the same category of "if it rains, the ground is going to get wet".
    Lol bull . Why do you make this stuff up? Do you need the attention that badly

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Known by whom?

How do they know it if there is no evidence?

You can see wet ground when it rains.

That's evidence.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oddly but unsurprisingly, I agree with both of these.

Only pussies & assholes use the ignore user feature on an internet message board. (The boards I use to create/moderate as a teenager specifically did not have this.)

Let us proceed......
    It's funny mono believes I'm a pussy for ignoring him. He has a lust for attention I no longer care to entertain. It speaks volumes to his mental instability more than it does to me being a "pussy". He literally adds no value to my life, this message board, nor any sort of discourse so why should I put up with him any longer; I will no longer do so.

You should see my "quotes"... Just today mono, blake, fuzzylumpkins, etc keep vying for my attention like the losers they truly are. They condescend and think I have to entertain them or be nice to them. All I have to do is ignore them and they get rabid. That's entertaining in itself tbh.

They don't like the fact that I turned over a new leaf and their days of bugging me are truly over. The well has dried up and good luck to them all and God bless!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It's funny mono believes I'm a pussy for ignoring him. He has a lust for attention I no longer care to entertain. It speaks volumes to his mental instability more than it does to me being a "pussy". He literally adds no value to my life, this message board, nor any sort of discourse so why should I put up with him any longer; I will no longer do so.

You should see my "quotes"... Just today mono, blake, fuzzylumpkins, etc keep vying for my attention like the losers they truly are. They condescend and think I have to entertain them or be nice to them. All I have to do is ignore them and they get rabid. That's entertaining in itself tbh.

They don't like the fact that I turned over a new leaf and their days of bugging me are truly over. The well has dried up and good luck to them all and God bless!
    Koriwhat telling everyone in a three paragraph post how nothing is bugging him

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Talk about a desperate cry for attention.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

”I AM SO NOT ANGRY ANYMORE YOU BIG STUPID FUC-excuse me FREAKING IDIOTS. YOU’RE ALL STUPID PIECES OF GARBAGE BUT GOD BLESS YOU, I AM A GOOD PERSON FOR SAYING THAT TO YOU MORONS!”
    dropping the god bless you at the end is akin to "no offense, but"

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So is it not ok to jerk off to her anymore?
    Just stick to his scene with Kate Mara which is basically M/F now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^

Thread Information