Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Guest Team In the World

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See you at the Olympics. Another season of the Blazers pretending they have a legit shot at the le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See you at the Olympics. Another season of the Blazers pretending they have a legit shot at the le
    NBA fans : teaming up sucks, people should try winning a le with the franchise that drafted them, it’s not supposed to be easy
    Also NBA fans : dumbass Lollard staying in Portland

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA fans : teaming up sucks, people should try winning a le with the franchise that drafted them, it’s not supposed to be easy
    Also NBA fans : dumbass Lollard staying in Portland
    I never said he was dumb for staying there. I actually admire how loyal he is to that team but they will never be a le favorite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said he was dumb for staying there. I actually admire how loyal he is to that team but they will never be a le favorite.
    Sorry I didn’t mean you specifically

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only CJs bball game is a strong as his twitter game when it comes to the playoffs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We will win it all. Book it.
    When, Tlong? I mean, in the next 50 years I'm sure Blazers will get a chip but when?

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    When, Tlong? I mean, in the next 50 years I'm sure Blazers will get a chip but when?
    2021 baby!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Will Lillard be MVP too?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now he's claiming bubble play was easier So that's why he went from the WCF in a normal playoff setting to getting backdoor swept in the 1st round in the bubble?

Lollard getting clamped up by Caruso, the plumber

It's amazing how this dude only seems to get a fraction of the hate guys like Harden or even Curry get

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's amazing how this dude only seems to get a fraction of the hate guys like Harden or even Curry get
    cuz loyalty

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I don’t know why some fans want to hate Dame. Guy is a killer. And he wants to be THE man leading HIS team. Not just loyal, but he wants all the smoke. Just him. He doesn’t want to team up with the Avengers or be part of some Superfriends squad. , I can respect that. Win or lose, it’s admirable. Better than the were seeing with other stars. And he’s not best friends with other all stars. He mocks other all stars. I like that too.

Comparing him to Harden or Curry or any other superstar including LeBron seems senseless. He doesn’t deserve the hate those guys get because he’s not anything like those other guys. So he talks trash. So he may twitterbeef other players. That don’t make him anything like Harden. Why there’s even a hate comparison with Harden or Curry, I’m not quite sure.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now he's claiming bubble play was easier So that's why he went from the WCF in a normal playoff setting to getting backdoor swept in the 1st round in the bubble?

Lollard getting clamped up by Caruso, the plumber

No one expects anything out of Lollard

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don’t know why some fans want to hate Dame. Guy is a killer. And he wants to be THE man leading HIS team. Not just loyal, but he wants all the smoke. Just him. He doesn’t want to team up with the Avengers or be part of some Superfriends squad. , I can respect that. Win or lose, it’s admirable. Better than the were seeing with other stars. And he’s not best friends with other all stars. He mocks other all stars. I like that too.

Comparing him to Harden or Curry or any other superstar including LeBron seems senseless. He doesn’t deserve the hate those guys get because he’s not anything like those other guys. So he talks trash. So he may twitterbeef other players. That don’t make him anything like Harden. Why there’s even a hate comparison with Harden or Curry, I’m not quite sure.
    that's tdays NBA fans for you tbh

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both LAL and Blazers fans will be mad when Mavs win the chip. They just need one more piece and Cuban will move mountains to get that.

Thread Information