Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You also gotta remember that games were played in the bubble, so there wasn't really any homecourt advantage. If the Clippers had game 7 at home in front of actual fans, I'm pretty sure they win the game and series.
    Denver didn’t get any home games, either. Maybe they never get down 3-1.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I'm saying is that Denver didn't have a disadvantage by not having to play 4 games in LA. You're right, anything could have happened in the games in Denver, but Denver also got it easier by not having to deal with the LA fans, especially in a game 7 situation which is usually high pressure.
    Last edited by Ice009; 12-10-2020 at 08:09 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I'm saying is that Denver didn't have a disadvantage by not having to play 4 games in LA. You're right, anything could have happened in the games in Denver, but Denver also go it easier by not having to deal with the LA fans, especially in a game 7 situation which is usually high pressure.
    These are Clipper fans we’re talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are Clipper fans we’re talking about.
    Right? LA fans come in at the beginning of the 2nd Q, and leave by the end of the 3rd, to beat the traffic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You also gotta remember that games were played in the bubble, so there wasn't really any homecourt advantage. If the Clippers had game 7 at home in front of actual fans, I'm pretty sure they win the game and series.
    Yeah but the al ude in Denver makes it a far tougher place to play than Orlando. So Denver not playing at home equals out the Clips not playing at home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephews is still living rent free in this gots mouth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pandemic P being a playoff choker, Nephew’s 40 year old body and his tendency to underperform, Doc and the Clippers curse. I don’t think being in front of their home crowd would have made a difference. These guys were always going to melt down.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timmy should have had all 5 finals mvps

stats. those were all timmys teams.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker earned his. Manu was robbed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol padding his stats against rookie pg boobie gibson

he tried in both the miami series and look what happen...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol padding his stats against rookie pg boobie gibson

he tried in both the miami series and look what happen...
    Then who should have gotten it?

Using your logic-
    Timmy vs Broken feet Ilglauskis
    Manu vs...idk Hughs? Sasha?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Tony, and Manu is my all time favorite. F*ck Kawhi. Timmy was the anchor. They all couldn't have done it without Timmy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They all couldn't have done it without Timmy.
    That's definitely true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not robbed at all. Close vote I think it was 3-2 for TD..

That series was a war.. 2 top defenses in the league, and the games were often hard to watch.. Tim had good games, and bad.. Manu also had good games, and bad.. That was a team win if I ever saw one..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    getting destroyed by Jamal Murray

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/14/jerry...n-free-agency/

didn't want to make a new thread but figured this was funny and worth posting in here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

didn't want to make a new thread but figured this was funny and worth posting in here

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle Dennis trying to take out another old man. I guess he's confident after what he did to Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi and his shady ass crew up to their usual shadiness.

This mother er wants to get paid because he "influenced Kawhi" to go to one of the two teams he spent two years insisting on going to? It was always L.A. or bust for Leonard.

What a bunch of scavengers. I hope West and Ballmer drag him to court so he can waste his money on a bunch of lawyers just to get laughed out of the courtroom. Even Judge Judy would roll her eyes at this lawsuit.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is ballmer can pay that with his pocket change. The press is worse for him.
    If I were Ballmer, I would be much more worried about investigations of tampering and such. The league might have to start cracking down on people connected to players, like Uncle Dennis, who try to cash in on their influence with a star.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is ballmer can pay that with his pocket change. The press is worse for him.
    You don't stay rich by giving away money.

I know he doesn't want bad press, but he also sets a dangerous precedent if he just starts handing out money to these people coming out of the woodwork.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't stay rich by giving away money.

I know he doesn't want bad press, but he also sets a dangerous precedent if he just starts handing out money to these people coming out of the woodwork.
    Billionaires spend money like crazy the difference is they always have a ton of income streams that cover their expenses. Ballmer will always have the money coming in from his Microsoft stocks and other investments. This is the same guy who decided to buy the Forum for a few hundred million dollars so he could stop Dolan's lawsuits against him from building a billion dollar arena in Inglewood. Ballmer is willing to pay off people to get what he wants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Billionaires spend money like crazy the difference is they always have a ton of income streams that cover their expenses. Ballmer will always have the money coming in from his Microsoft stocks and other investments. This is the same guy who decided to buy the Forum for a few hundred million dollars so he could stop Dolan's lawsuits against him from building a billion dollar arena in Inglewood. Ballmer is willing to pay off people to get what he wants.
    You may be right. It's possible they just settle out of court and he offers the guy 1 million bucks or something just to go away.

Personally, I'd want to make an example of this guy...but if he is close to Kawhi, that could get ugly real quick. And obviously poor baby Kawhi gets everything he wants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may be right. It's possible they just settle out of court and he offers the guy 1 million bucks or something just to go away.

Personally, I'd want to make an example of this guy...but if he is close to Kawhi, that could get ugly real quick. And obviously poor baby Kawhi gets everything he wants.
    It's wild how sleazy Kawhi's personal orbit is outwardly showing themselves.
    I do wonder what he's really like behind closed doors.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I would love to see this guy go down and the Clippers along with Kawhi get in trouble for tampering. That would be the best case scenario. Most likely Ballmer will pay this guy off if he does have legit evidence of tampering.

Thread Information