Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    infuriates me lol people who aren’t spurs fans actually believe the spurs screwed Kawhi, I hope he keeps getting exposed
    Shut up, got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s 2020 bro, you can’t be dropping the F word like that...

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong forum tbh

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the current Clippers team as constructed barely resembles the squad that overcame a 31-point deficit against the Warriors. They're even looking to deal Lou Will, who was a main cog of that scrappy iteration of the Clippers. All that change just to accommodate a diva who signed on for just two years (IIRC, please correct me if I'm wrong). Standard clownery from Ballmer lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the current Clippers team as constructed barely resembles the squad that overcame a 31-point deficit against the Warriors. They're even looking to deal Lou Will, who was a main cog of that scrappy iteration of the Clippers. All that change just to accommodate a diva who signed on for just two years (IIRC, please correct me if I'm wrong). Standard clownery from Ballmer lmao
    I could see him bailing to Phoenix, Miami, or Orlando after next year if it implodes on them again. Cause it'll have to be a warm spot cause he's a ing diva. I'd even say Houston but I know he's not wanting to be in Texas that much.

Also, lol at the notion from that article that they're going to stop doing iso-ball with neph. Like you thought neph was king of load management before having to play at pace in a compressed schedule. that guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at least a lot of people are starting to realize SA wasn't the problem and Nephew is just a giant
    Most stupid comment by casual fans: Spurs fans should be grateful. He's the reason they won #5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most stupid comment by casual fans: Spurs fans should be grateful. He's the reason they won #5.
    Nah. The FO and Pop won that series for putting together that team and then Pop piecing together how to wreck the Heat's aggressive trapping defense. Spurs would have won with or without Nephew.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of them think Kawhi was the best player on the 2014 team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of them think Kawhi was the best player on the 2014 team.
    Exactly my point. Kinda what Mr. Body said also. The front office put together a solid team at the right time and Nephew just happened to be part of that process. Casual fans said we were wrong for booing Kawhi and should have been grateful for bringing us #5. BS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice to see Nephew getting exposed for who he really is...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly my point. Kinda what Mr. Body said also. The front office put together a solid team at the right time and Nephew just happened to be part of that process. Casual fans said we were wrong for booing Kawhi and should have been grateful for bringing us #5. BS.
    Agreed. That grateful crap is for desperate fans of organizations that have never won more than one le which includes the Cavs and Raptor fans. A lot of these idiots forget the Spurs had won 4 prior to Kawhi and even with the 5th one he was not the Alpha on the team.

Spurs International Expert gilmor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesnt have the heart and class to be a true champion.. unlike Duncan, Manu and Tony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see him bailing to Phoenix, Miami, or Orlando after next year if it implodes on them again. Cause it'll have to be a warm spot cause he's a ing diva. I'd even say Houston but I know he's not wanting to be in Texas that much.

Also, lol at the notion from that article that they're going to stop doing iso-ball with neph. Like you thought neph was king of load management before having to play at pace in a compressed schedule. that guy.
    San Diego is the autist’s comfort blanky, thumb sucky, chew on tongue, scratch his head thing he does. He won’t go far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I doubt he leaves California. Probably ends up on the Lakers if anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Diego is the autist’s comfort blanky, thumb sucky, chew on tongue, scratch his head thing he does. He won’t go far.
    Maybe Balmer moves the Clips back to San Diego.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they could play a few games in his old high school gym.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi Gump running out of luck..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always thought they should move back to San Diego. They could have their own iden y instead of being the other team in LA. They also need to incorporate a ship into their logo somehow. They are the clippers which is a type of ship.

but I think they are trying to build a new separate arena in LA. Stupid

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    George far more the problem then Nephew.
    But Nephew and Uncle recruiting George has proven to be their undoing.

Stoopid move.
    PG 13 was not their first choice, just the first one to agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think people underestimated the effect of PG having surgery on both shoulders last off season, after an MVP level season the year before. That's a big deal. If he doesn't bounce back this year, it might be safe to say he's not a top player anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes you realize how special the Spurs were to tolerate his weirdness. Manu was always diplomatic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi Gump running out of luck..
    Kawhi Gump!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all know that Nephew is a ...

But this article really makes Doc Rivers sound like a too. Talk about not managing your team and talent...
    Last edited by Dex; 12-03-2020 at 03:12 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all now that Nephew is a ...

But this article really makes Doc Rivers sound like a too. Talk about not managing your team and talent...
    Yup. Lots of es on the clips. The heart of the team and their tough players were Trez, bev and Lou but looks like they’re trying to get rid of them all so that they can be a team of super es

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all know that Nephew is a ...

Never was a fan of Doc. Quit on the Celtics so he can embarrass himself with the Clippers. Been overrated as just based on that 08 le alone that the Celtics 3 and Thibs got for him. I enjoyed seeing him fail all those years with the Clips

Thread Information