Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Forgot about det
    What's up, Ricardomento? Where can I get some good oaxaca cheese in LA?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's up, Ricardomento? Where can I get some good oaxaca cheese in LA?

Gotta wait until after The Rona. Sorry bruh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Gotta wait until after The Rona. Sorry bruh
    You can't keep all the secrets from the gringo, I'll get you something from Gallo Giro hombre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Gotta pray to steal another team's talent cuz y'all sure as can't draft your own.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can't keep all the secrets from the gringo, I'll get you something from Gallo Giro hombre
    My bad mi amigo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gotta pray to steal another team's talent cuz y'all sure as can't draft your own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know it to be true Jorge.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And Magic already sending cat calls to Luka.

Deplorable human beings, tbh.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Harden turns down 2 year $100 million in a state with no state income taxes...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know it to be true Jorge.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mahomes highest paid player not Le even after Le just signed a new contract,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mahomes highest paid player not Le even after Le just signed a new contract,

That is ok Mahomes has the potential to be a real GOAT rather than a fraud like James - wake me when the kid had 6 finals losses.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Who?

NBA needs to develop a global star again. Been too long. League is suffering.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is ok Mahomes has the potential to be a real GOAT rather than a fraud like James - wake me when the kid had 6 finals losses.
    should have been 7 but Gay Allen raked Manu on the arm. People say Manu would have split the free throws forcing a 2OT but I don't. I believe he would have made both. Alas. The refs swallowed their whistles for that one but not for the Dirk play in '06 where he actually made the shot with a lesser amount of arm contact. Spurs got the ass-end of the zebra whistle far more often than not in the Duncan era and still won 5. That's a of an accomplishment.

Mahomes will be ultimately the Jordan of the NFL. Brady has too many SB losses and other failures in his prime IMO. But his longevity is definitely something to be behold. Brady is more like Duncan or Kareem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre = Dirk tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Magic already sending cat calls to Luka.

Deplorable human beings, tbh.
    Luka will most likely sign an extension so you will have him until at least 2025. I think most likely he will be a Mav for life. Foreigners tend to stay with their teams unless they are not getting paid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre = Dirk tbh
    Cam Newton = Russell Westbrook

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not sure it Tatum can make the jump to being an MVP caliber player in the mold of Lebron,Durant,Kawhi, etc. Just saying this because the Lakers need to steal an MVP level player to remain contenders.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure it Tatum can make the jump to being an MVP caliber player in the mold of Lebron,Durant,Kawhi, etc. Just saying this because the Lakers need to steal an MVP level player to remain contenders.

Spurs stole Jim from Boston. THANKS!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all for paying 38 year olds 43 million a year
    That's insane but in the grand scheme of things Lebron is the face of the NBA in this era and he brings in plenty of money in merchandise and ticket sales. It's a crazy amount for 2 yrs and especially for a 38 yr old but it's a symbiotic relationship in the end anyhow.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's insane but in the grand scheme of things Lebron is the face of the NBA in this era and he brings in plenty of money in merchandise and ticket sales. It's a crazy amount for 2 yrs and especially for a 38 yr old but it's a symbiotic relationship in the end anyhow.
    Agreed. He gave them a le which the Lakers desperately needed to re brand themselves as a top notch organization after being a clown show for 10 years. He also got them Davis. To me this is just the trade off he's getting for resurrecting the Lakers organization from the dead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. He gave them a le which the Lakers desperately needed to re brand themselves as a top notch organization after being a clown show for 10 years. He also got them Davis. To me this is just the trade off he's getting for resurrecting the Lakers organization from the dead.
    No doubt about it bud.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Tatum is Paul George 2.0

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs stole Jim from Boston. THANKS!
    No Spurs just sucked that year due to injuries that took out their whole entire starting lineup. I don't know why you are offended about the Lakers stealing superstars. That's just how the Lakers have always operated from the time they stole Wilt,Kareem,Shaq, and even Magic through ripping off the Jazz to trade their unprotected pick that turned out to be Magic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cam Newton = Russell Westbrook
    Steve Nash = Dan Marino

Stockton is second place there, but without Malone he could have been a nobody like Rubio, who knows. Nash won close to sixty games with ty rosters.

Thread Information